Ooh,a big giraffe.
来了好大一头长颈鹿
Okay,now,this-- this would be a threesome for all times.
史上最完美的三P组合
This shit would be off the chain.
这样会很赞
Our chemistry would be like--pow.
我们之间的火花会爆发的
Okay? I would be the fucking spice,
我就是情感调味料
the sexual tabasco.
就像性♥爱♥版的辣椒汁
You guys could have your sensual,your lovemaking,
你们两个自己爱来爱去 做♥爱♥做的事情
and I'd work the balls and the assholes and all that shit. No. Yeah.
我只要舔舔蛋蛋插插菊花这种烂活就好 是啊
You know you want it.
你知道你也想要的啦
God damn it.
我的天啊
Do you hear how sexually frustrated I am? Yes. Yes.
你听出我对性有多绝望了吗 是啊
Fuck. I'm hot. Get off.I need to find Stu.
靠 我明明这么性感 滚一边去 我要去找Stu
I love that little chick. Oh,me too. Stop it.
我爱死那妞了 我也是 别说了
I was looking all over for you.
我到处找你呢
Here I am.Not talking to Stu.Just doing my job.
我在这 没跟Stu说话 只做该做的事
Look,I'm sorry that I've been such a freak about everything.
很抱歉我对整件事这么大惊小怪
You're entitled to your feelings,Charlie,
这么做是你的权利 Charlie
but we're not exactly married,you know?
但我们又没有结婚
I know. You're absolutely right.You are right.
我知道 你说的很对 很对
And I think I would like to change that.
我想要做下改变
What are you talking about? I just I'd like to put all this nasty blow jobs
你在说什么 我想忘记这恶心的吹♥箫♥事件
stuff behind us and get serious.
认认真真和你交往
I want to have a real relationship with you,Lizzie.You and me.
我想和你确定关系 Lizzie 你和我
Sitting in a tree. Kissing. You're so sweet,Charlie.
坐在树下 玩亲亲 你人很好 Charlie
It's just I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
最近我想了很多
And I think I realized something.
我意识到一件事
I think you might be my last hope for true love.
我觉得你是我找到真爱的最后希望
But how can that be,Charlie?You've been so furious with me for blowing you.
但是怎么可能呢 Charlie 我给别人吹♥箫♥这事你就这么生气
Yes,and that still doesn't sit well.
那事到现在都有疙瘩
But,like I said,I've been thinking about it,
就像我说的 我想了很多
and I don't think that it's a deal-breaker.
我觉得那并不能影响到什么
So here are my terms:
这是我的条件
If you would be willing to not blow anyone but me,
如果你愿意只给我吹♥箫♥
then I would be willing to give the two of us a real shot.
我愿意给我们俩一个认真开始的机会
What do you say?
你觉得呢
No.
不要
No?
不要
Just like that,no?
就这个回答 不要
Look,we're at very different places in our lives,Charlie.
我们俩处于大不相同的人生阶段 Charlie
I'm at the beginning of what I hope will be an interesting journey,
我正处于有趣的人生旅程的开始阶段
and you're... At the end?
而你却 结束阶段
I didn't say that. But you were thinking it.
我没那么说 但你就是这么想的
No,I wasn't.
没有 我没有
Okay,I'm gonna go,Charlie.I have to get some rest before tomorrow,
好吧 我要走了 Charlie 为了明天我得休息好
and my jaw is just killing me.
我的下巴也疼死了
Look,why don't we put a pin in this for the moment?
不如目前我们先暂时把这事放一放
Okay?
好吗
Um,what are we doing? Oh,I don't know,baby.
我们在干嘛 我不知道 亲爱的
I just thought you might want to fuck me silly on Charlie's bed.
我以为你想在Charlie床上狠狠地干我
I don't know,Marcy. That seems kind of wrong.
我不知道 Marcy 这么做有点不太好
What? What?
什么 什么
We play all kinds of crazy fucking sex games
我们玩各种疯狂的
involving humiliating my ex-husband,
和羞辱我前夫有关的性♥爱♥游戏
and this is sick and wrong,all of a sudden?
突然间这一切变成变♥态♥和错误了
What the fuck is up with you,Stu?
你到底怎么回事 Stu
Nothing.
啥事没有
You're on your period.
你不是来大姨妈了吗
So fucking what?We'll throw down a towel.
那又怎么样 我们垫块毛巾不就得了
You said you loved my bloody cooch.
你说过你很喜欢看我跳血腥艳舞的
How bloody we talking?
那是指有多血腥啊
Just started. A little rusty.
刚开始 有
Uh... I do love your bloody cooch.
我确实喜欢看你跳血腥艳舞
Okay,yeah. Yeah,okay.You want to fuck? Let's fuck.
好吧 你想做吗 那我们就来做
Yeah. There's my stallion.
我的种马哥哥
Here comes El Presidente.Open wide for...
总统驾到 双腿张开
Come on,daddy. Yeah. There we are.
快点 干爹 好的 来了
What the fuck,Stu? What?
搞什么 Stu 什么
You're not even remotely hard.
你一点都没硬
Getting there. Not really.
马上就硬了 没有啊
Don't stare.
别盯着看
You're always hard.
你一向都很硬的
Well,I had a few cocktails.
我喝了几杯鸡尾酒
So fucking what?
那又怎样
I could tie you off and shoot you up with heroin
我可以把你绑起来给你注射海♥洛♥因♥
and you'd still have a muscly baby's arm between your legs.
你两腿间的东西还是硬得 像健壮的婴儿手臂一样
I don't see why you have to emasculate me,Marcy.
你为什么要挫我的士气 Marcy
Something's up with you,Stu.
你肯定有问题 Stu
There is nothing up with me,Marcy.Nothing.
啥事也没有 Marcy 啥也没有
Obviously.
很显然
God damn it.
我靠
You!
都怪你
Hey,sweetie.How you doing?
亲爱的 你好吗
Good. Yeah? Things are good.
挺好的 是吗 一切都挺好
I feel like we're in a good place right now.
我觉得我们俩发展地不错
I trust him. I really do.
我相信他 我真的信
I was asking more about your general well-being.
我其实是想问下你的概况
Not your relationship.
而不是你的感情
I'm peachy.
我很受欢迎的
Are you gonna miss me?
你会想我吗
Yes and no.
会也不会
Oh,that's right. You like me better when I'm in New York,right?
哦对 你比较喜欢在纽约时的我
Come on,dad.You do have a tendency to blow into town
拜托爸爸 你确实可能会突然来到这里
and cause a fair amount of chaos.
然后引发一系列混乱
This is true.
此言不假
Well,prepare for life to get a lot more boring
准备好迎接没有我的生活
without me around.
将会变得更无趣的
I think we can handle it. Right,mom?
我们应付得过来的 对吗 妈妈
Boring right now sounds like the south of France to me.
无趣这词对我来说就跟法国南部一样
Well,you two may need a break from me,
你们俩可能需要和我分开一段时间
but I'm gonna miss you guys something awful.
但我会非常想念你们的
The older I get,the clearer it becomes
年纪越大 这种感觉越明显
that you two were the best thing that ever happened to an old fool like me.
你们两个是我这个老骨头 这辈子遇到的最美好的东西
And I just love you both so much.
我非常非常爱你们
I want you to be happy.
希望你们都幸福
Oh,my God.
我的天
Did you get that?
你看到了吗
Yeah,I think I did.
是的 我想我懂了
What? What'd I do?
我做错啥了
Well,you were just totally sincere.
你刚才真的很诚恳
I mean,not even remotely glib.
一点都不油腔滑调
And you didn't even swear.
你都没有发誓
Right?
对吗
Fancy that. I should try that shit more--
好主意 我应该多试试
Oh,shit. It's okay.
妈的 没关系
You should go change your T-shirt.
你得去换件T恤
You still get me wet.
你还是把我弄湿了
You didn't hear that.
当他没说
What the fuck?
搞什么飞机
I'm sorry,Hank.You weren't supposed to see that.
对不起 Hank 不该让你看到这一幕的
Fucking-A right I wasn't.
说的太对了我确实不应该
Look,I was overcome with emotion.
我已经过了情感波动期了
I mean,he's done so much for me.
我是说 他为我做了那么多
He kissed me. On the mouth.
他亲了我 嘴巴上
Yeah,he does that sometimes. I felt something.
是啊 他有时会那样 我有感觉了
Obviously.
很显然你有
We went with it.
我们就顺其自然了
Yeah,you went with it all the way to fucking Blow Job City.
你们顺其自然到吹起箫来了
Okay,what can I say?
好吧 我无力争辩
It felt like the thing to do. For the nonce.
觉得就该这么做 就目前情况来说
What can you say?
你还有什么借口
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表