Just because she gave a big movie producer a blow job in exchange
就因为她为了一个角色给制♥作♥人 吹了一次萧
for a role doesn't mean that she's changed or sold out.
不证明她就变了或把自己卖♥♥了
He's a married man,you know.
他是已婚男人啊
I know,but he's the one that accepted my offer,and.
我知道 可他接受我的条件了啊 而且
And.?
而且?
Marcy can be really mean to me sometimes.
Marcy有时候对我很刻薄
Yeah,she can be a real bitch.
这倒是 她有时候是很贱
And she has been known to relax on the blow jobbing once she settles in to a marriage.
她还是那种一结婚就不吹♥箫♥的人
Look.I hope this doesn't change anything between us.
我希望这不会影响到我们
I still really like you.
我还是很喜欢你的
I really like you too.
我也很喜欢你啊
Cool.Okay,I have to get to my audition.
很好 好了 我要去面试了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Good luck.
好运
And how's Becca? She's great,she's in college now.
Becca怎么样了? 很好 现在上大学了
Holy shit.That's trippy.
靠不是吧 太假了
Did she end up being a lesbian?
她是不是变成拉拉了?
No,much to my chagrin.
没有 我气死了
She is dating a guy with two moms,though. Groovy.
不过她男朋友有两个妈 帅哦
And Karen?
Karen呢?
She's actually married.to this crazy fuckin' character.
她结婚了 嫁了个疯子
Ooh,that must really chap your hide. Not as much as you'd think.
哦 那你一定要抓狂了 没你想得那么抓狂
You know,I like him.He's a good guy.Bit of a drinker,though.
其实我挺喜欢他的 是个好人 有点爱喝酒就是了
More so than you? Different.
比你还爱喝? 不一样
When I drink,I do stupid shit.
我一喝酒就干傻事
And when he drinks,he does stupid shit with young boys.
他一喝酒 就和年轻小伙子干傻事
Ooh,that's not good. Almost never a good idea.
哦 那可不太好啊 从来就没好过
So are you still hoping for a reconciliation?
那你还想着复合吗?
I don't know if I'm hoping so much as yearning,you know?
我都不知道自己是不是 有那么渴望了你懂吗?
We're still pretty much as starcrossed as ever. Copy that.
我们还是跟以前一样挺倒霉的 了解
How 'bout you?Any love in your life?
你怎么样? 有遇着相好的吗?
No.
没有
The whole sex-for-money thing kind of scares them off,you know?
我这样用性换钱的生活 有点吓着他们了你知道吧?
Well,you shouldn't charge them,then.
那你就别收他们钱嘛
You're funny.
你真搞笑
It's gonna take a pretty special fella. Ya think so?
一定会有个特别的人出现的 你这么觉得?
I'm sick of waiting.
我真是不想等了
So should we do this? Oh,we should do this.
那我们就开干? 哦 我们应该干
And a little bit of that,if you know what I'm sayin'. Okay.Hello.
来点点味道 你懂的 好的 你好
What is that?
那是什么?
I wouldn't worry about it.He's a legendary kinkster.
我不会担心的 他是个出了名的重口味
Lars? And Larry..
Lars? 还有Larry..
Those old-school guys like to get their perv on with the 'tutes.
那些老派的男人 总喜欢跟街女玩变♥态♥的x7f
The.Prostitutes. Oh,right on.So you think she's okay?
街 站街女 哦 对啊 那她不会有事吧?
Yeah,they're probably just playing Passion of the Christ or something.
不会 他们可能在玩激♥情♥上帝式 (激烈的做♥爱♥方式可能会哭喊、流血)
I missed you,Hank. I missed you too,Trixella.
我很想你 Hank 我也想你 Trixella
Argh. I gotta go check on her.
呃 我得去看看
Clock's ticking.
时间紧迫哦
Hey,dude,what's the deal?
嘿 老兄 怎么回事?
What's the world coming to when a whore cannot get a man hard,eh?
这世界都成什么样了 一个妓♥女♥ 都不能让一个男人硬起来?
Relax.Pop a Viagra.You know,you got a lot on your mind.
别激动 嗑一粒伟哥 你就雄起了
Viagra?I don't need that medical shit!
伟哥? 我才不嗑那种垃圾!
I'm virility incarnate,you asshole!
我就是生殖器的化身 混球!
It's nothing to be ashamed of. You are getting on in years.
没什么不好意思的 你都用好几年了
Fuck you,writer! Okay,fine.Fuck me.But take it easy on her.
操你的 作家! 哦 没问题 操♥我♥吧 别对那女孩动粗
I think you're scaring the girl.
你吓着她了
You're going to tell me how to conduct myself in my own house with a whore?
你要教我怎么在我自己的房♥子里 干一个妓♥女♥吗?
Stop raging,ja? Hank,it's better to just let him be.
别激动好不? Hank 最好让他去
He's--he's an artist.His passions run deep.
他 他是个艺术家 很有激♥情♥的
Fine,whore!You don't get me hard,I will urinate on you!
好了 婊♥子♥! 你不让我硬起来 我就撒尿在你身上!
Assume the position-- I will piss on you!
看这姿势-- 我就尿你身上了!
Oh,no,don't assume anything.Don't do that.That's gross.
哦 别看 别尿 太恶心了
Unless she's okay with it.You okay with it?Really?
除非她自己愿意 你愿意? 真的吗?
I am paying this whore for her time.
我可是付了钱的
If I choose to treat her like a toilet.. I don't wanna fight with you.
我要是想把她当厕所用 我不想和你打架
I will treat her like a toilet! I really like your work,man.
我就能把她当厕所用! 其实我很欣赏你的作品的
Why do I keep fighting with directors?
为什么我老是和导演打架呢?
It's gotta be me,you know?You happy now,you old fuckin' creeper?
一定是我自己的原因吧? 高兴了 他妈的老变♥态♥?
I didn't want to give one of my favorite filmmakers a bloody nose,but you made me.
我也不想让我最喜欢的电影制♥作♥人 鼻子挂彩 是你逼我的
He made me.
他逼我的
Uh,I guess it's kind of cool to realize that world-class filmmakers are
啊 我想能够看到世界级的制片人
just as fallible as the rest of us,huh?
跟我们一样容易犯错还挺好玩的哈?
So I,uh,I'll call you.I'll let you know what I decide,Larry.
那我再打给你哦 跟你说我的决定 Larry
It was nice to meet you and,uh,you know,thanks for lunch and for this whole thing here,
很高兴能认识你 呃 还有谢谢你 安排了这次午餐和别的事
You just lost me a client I've worked with for over three decades.
你刚让我损失了一个 合作了三十多年的客户
Oscars,Golden Globes.Palme d'Ors.
他拿过奥斯卡奖 金球奖 金棕榈奖
The agency will never sign you,Hank.Ever.
我们永远不会签你的 Hank 永远
As far as I'm concerned,you're dead.
在我看来 你已经死了
You and that animal Runkle deserve each other.
你和那个野蛮人Runkle是天生一对
Great seeing you again,Hank.
再见到你真好 Hank
Ah,you too,Trixie.Always a pleasure.
啊 我也是 Trixie 很高兴
Thanks for stickin' up for us working girls. That's what I do.
谢谢你为我们挺身而出 我就是这样的
One of these days,Hank,you're not gonna be pining,and I'm not gonna be working.
总有一天 Hank 你不会再痛苦 我也不会再干这个
Shit's gonna happen.Sparks will fly.
坏事总会发生 星光总会飞舞
I look forward to that.
我很期待
Writer!
作家!
Get the fuck out of my house,ja?
给我他妈地滚出我的房♥子 听到了?
Hey,Trixie,hold up.Hold up.
嘿 Trixie 等等 等我
What the fuck,Charlie?
搞什么 Charlie?
What is so important that I have to drive all the way to fucking Malibu?
什么事这么要紧要我他妈地 一路开到马里布来?
Why can't we meet halfway or something?
为什么不能在半路上见面?
I didn't want to drink and drive.
我不想酒后驾车
Oh,you're such a silly cunt.
哦 你真是个傻贱♥人♥
Why don't you just,you know,comen in.Sit down,relax.
你就不能好好进来坐下 轻松点嘛
Would you like something to drink?
想喝点什么?
No,not particularly.
不用 不想喝
I think I'm gonna have a drink. Good for you.
我想喝点 很好
So what's the problem?Is something wrong with Stuart?
怎么了? 是不是Stuart有事?
No,he's sleeping.
不是 他在睡觉
We watched Iron Giant again.
我们又看了一遍《钢铁巨人》
It's such a sweet movie.
可感人了
"Hogarth.Friend."
"Hogarth 朋友"
I know what this is about.It's about Hank,right?
我知道是怎么回事了 是Hank 是吧?
Look,I know you're taking it hard,
我知道你很难接受
but these things tend to happen,especially to agents.
但这种事经常发生 尤其是经纪人
You guys Okay,it's not about Hank.
你们俩 好吧 不是Hank的事
Although that has been very upsetting.
虽然那也挺难受的
Okay,can we skip to the point? Okay,okay.
好吧 我们能直接说重点吗? 好吧好吧
This is about you. Me?
是有关你的事 我?
I just,I..
我就是 我..
I wanted to know if you're happy.
我想知道你过得开不开心
Of course I'm happy.
当然开心了
Okay,so Stu.
好吧 那Stu
.Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
Hey,I know what this is.This is one of your half-assed attempts
嘿 我知道你想干嘛了 你又想什么
to win me back or something. No,that's ridiculous.
把我弄回你身边 不是 那太荒唐了
No,not ridiculous,Charlie. Okay!Okay!
不 一点不荒唐 Charlie 好吧! 好吧!
I have to tell you something!
我有事要跟你说!
What?
什么?
Lizzie cheated on me.
Lizzie背叛我了
Oh,God.
哦 天啊
I'm sorry,Charlie.
对不起 Charlie
Hank leaves you,and then.Lizzie cheats on you.
Hank离开了你 然后又是Lizzie背叛你
It's not such a stellar week,huh?
这一礼拜不是很好受对吧?
No,not at all.
一点都不好
Wait a minute.
等等
Who'd she bang? She didn't bang.
她干了谁? 她没干
She blew.
她给人吹♥箫♥了
She blew who?
吹了谁?
Some guy in her acting class.
她表演班上的一个同学
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表