Are you gonna take it out and masturbate for me?
你要不要把它掏出来 手♥淫♥给我看?
Just like your son did in front of my daughter.
就像你儿子当着我女儿面做的那样
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
Why not?
为什么不?
That's right. Touch yourself.
对了 摸你自己
You filthy pig. You pervert.
你个龌龊的猪 你个变♥态♥
Why do you want to show me your dick?
你为什么要给我看你的鸡♥巴♥?
That pathetic little excuse for a penis. It looks like your son's.
可怜的小鸡♥巴♥ 像你儿子的一样
Do you fuck grown women with that thing?
你用那东西干成年女人?
Are they ever satisfied?
她们满足过吗?
How could they be?
她们怎么会满足?
What's it like... To have the desire, but not the right tool for the job?
就好像 有欲望 却没好工具干活?
Jesus Christ, Lizzie! How about some fucking privacy?
我的上帝Lizzie! 注意点隐私行不?
I'm so sorry. Oh, my God, I'm so sorry! Oh, my God. Oh.
对不起 我的天啊 对不起! 我的上帝啊
Clean up in here, you pig.
把这儿清理干净 你这只猪
Hey, are--are you okay?
你还好吧?
I just got fired. Oh, no. Oh, I'm so sorry.
我刚被辞退 真对不起
Don't be. She was a nightmare to work for.
不用 为她工作就是个恶梦
Yeah, I got the feeling.
我也这么觉得
She hits on everyone, you know.
你知道 她勾引每一个人
Messengers, mailmen, gardeners.
信使 邮差 花匠
I walked in on her and the DirecTV guy once.
我有一次撞见她和个导演
She had her finger up his ass.
她用手指头戳他屁♥眼♥儿
Up his ass? Yeah, she's really fucked up.
戳屁♥眼♥儿? 她真是个变♥态♥
I should say so.
我也想这么说
Hey, are you lookin' for a new gig?
你要找个新工作吗?
Yeah, absolutely. I really need the money...
当然 我真的需要钱
For cooking school. Awesome.
交厨师学校的学费 帅
People love food. Yeah.
人们热爱美食 是的
Well, as luck would have it, my ex-wife is lookin' for a new nanny for our son.
刚巧 我前妻正要给儿子找新保姆
And your son is the one who exposed himself to Ava.
你儿子就是在Ava面前暴露自己那个
Yes. Yes, but he's really very sweet.
是的 不过他真的很乖
My guess is, he meant it as a compliment.
我猜他把这当作恭维
What do you think? Any interest?
你觉得怎样?有兴趣吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
So look, man, you had a chance to spend the whole day with me.
听着 你有机会整天跟我呆在一起
Know what I mean? See behind the curtain.
知道我什么意思?看到幕后
So what's this gonna be?
这将会怎样?
No disrespect, but I think I'm gonna have to pass. I gotta--
没有剧本 但还是算了吧 我会-
Will you excuse me for a second?
请允许我离开一下?
Hey, Tyler.
嘿 Tyler
Hank. What's up, man? Fancy seeing you again.
Hank 怎么了 伙计? 再次见到你真是太棒了
This--this is-- this is not what it looks like. This is my sister.
这不是你看到的那样 我妹妹
How's Becca? She's at home with her mom.
Becca怎么样? 她和她妈待在家
She didn't want to come out tonight.
她今晚不想出来
You know, I really dig that about her.
你懂的 我真的和她谈过
She know where you are? Yeah, of course.
她知道你在哪儿? 当然
I was just texting with her.
刚才还跟她短♥信♥
Does she know about your sister?
你知道你妹妹的事儿吗?
Okay, I-- I really like Becca, okay, I do, but life is short, man, you know,
好吧 我真的喜欢Becca 我喜欢她 但生命短暂 你懂的 伙计
and just sometimes, sometimes shit happens.
有时 有时坏事儿会发生
Is she aware of how loose this arrangement is?
她意识到这样的安排有多松散吗?
I don't know, Hank.
我不清楚 Hank
We're just sorta takin' it day by day.
我们就这样一天天的过
Shit. You got that look in your eye, like you want to hit me.
见鬼 你看着像是要揍我
Feel free... If you want your daughter to hate you for life.
放松 如果你想要你女儿 一辈子恨你的话
Gotcha!
明白!
Look, is there anything else you want to discuss?
还有什么你想要讨论的吗?
No? Okay, cool. Have a good night.
没有?好的 晚安
Hey, sis.
妹妹
What the fuck was that all about?
那他妈的怎么回事?
Some guy my daughter's seeing doesn't seem entirely faithful.
我女儿的男朋友 看上去不太老实
I think he's gonna break her heart.
我觉得他会伤她的心
Maybe we should break his legs first.
也许我们该先打断他的腿
That was my first impulse, but if I do that, then she's gonna hate me forever.
我开始也是这么想的 要是这么做了 她会恨我一辈子
I have a history of doing the well-intentioned wrong thing when it comes to her.
以前发生过这样的事儿
So Moody's a good father, huh?
这么说来Moody是个好爸爸啦?
I like that in a brother.
如果是个兄弟 我会喜欢
Me too.
我也是
You know what? I'm gonna-- I'm gonna take off.
你知道吗?我要 我要走了
Peace. Peace out, nigga.
淡定 淡定 黑鬼
Good luck on your project.
祝你项目成功
I got your back, rapist.
强♥奸♥犯 我顶你
Mucho appreciato, Batesy.
混♥蛋♥ 非常感谢
Ladies. Oh, my God.
女士们 我的天
You've been in town for two days, and you have a black eye already.
你才回来两天 已经有了个黑眼圈
Apparently, I had it comin'.
显然 我预料到了
Really? Shocker.
真的吗? 真叫人吃惊
Becca, can I speak with you a moment?
Becca我能跟你谈谈吗?
No.
不能
Go and speak with him.
去和他谈谈
I just wanted to say I'm sorry, you know?
你知道 我只想说我很抱歉
It's not right of me to swoop in here and give you a hard time about your life.
我突然来这儿 让你难受 是我不对
But you have to know it comes from a good place.
但你要知道我的本意是好的
You know, a place of wanting to protect you from all the bad shit that's out there.
本意是想保护你远离那些不好的
I know what guys are like.
我知道男人是怎样的
I've been that guy.
我曾经就是那样
I am that guy,
现在有时也这样
sometimes. It's just so hard to tell the difference
要区分谁是善良的 谁就那样
between those that have a good heart and the ones that are just out there to win.
有时候很难
He's a good guy, dad. I know it.
爸爸 我知道他是个好人
I know it like I know you're a good guy, deep down.
就好像我内心知道你是个好人一样
Speak of the handsome devil.
说到英俊的恶魔
Hold on a sec, dad.
爸爸 等一下
Hello.
你好
You did good. It'll be okay.
你做的很好 会没事的
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
Can someone take me to the hospital?
有人能带我去医院吗?
Why? What's happened?
为什么?发生什么事儿了?
Tyler was leaving some club in Hollywood,
Tyler正要离开好莱坞某个酒吧时
and he got jumped by a bunch of gangbangers.
被一群小混混给打了
They beat him up pretty bad. He's at Cedars.
他们把他打得很惨 他在Cedars
Sweetie, I'm so sorry. Of course, come on. Let's go.
宝贝儿 听到这个我很难过 来吧 我们走
Um, have you got the keys? Yeah, yeah.
你拿到钥匙了吗? 拿到了
Sounds like the little turd-fondler finally pissed off the wrong guy.
看来这个小屎壳郎惹错了人
** Old man, take a look at my life I'm a lot like you *
* Old man, take a look at my life I'm a lot like you
问题解决了 不用谢我 替我写剧本就好
** and one look in my eyes and you can tell that's true *
* and one look in my eyes and you can tell that's true
** old man, look at my life *
* old man, look at my life
** I'm a lot like you were *
* I'm a lot like you were
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表