You going to drop me or what?
你是打算把我扔下去还是怎么着?
you learned your lesson,man? yes!
你吸取教训了吗 伙计? 吸取了!
Have you learned your fucking lesson?
你♥他♥妈♥吸取教训了吗?
Do not accept free blow jobs On the set from actresses
如果你不是召集单上的头号♥人物
If you're not number one On the call sheet--got it.
就不要接受免费口♥交♥ 知道了
Bring his ass fucking up,man.
把他拉上来 兄弟
Excuse me.
不好意思
what up? well.
干嘛? 是这样
I would very much.
我会非常
Like to.
高兴
Suck your dick.
去吸你的老二
What?What did he say?
什么? 他刚说什么?
iii'm Sorry.
对对对不起
I would like.to suck your dick.
我会非常高兴去吸你的老二
what the fuck? and finger your asshole.
搞什么? 还有给你的屁♥眼♥指交
let me get this straight.
我再说一遍
you would like to suck my dick? and finger your asshole.
你会非常高兴吸我的老二? 还有给你的屁♥眼♥指交
and finger my asshole? yes!
还有给我的屁♥眼♥指交? 没错!
are you fucking with me? yes!Yes!I'm sorry.it was a dare.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我玩儿呢? 没错! 没错! 不好意思 就是玩大冒险
No disrespect intended,none whatsoever.
没其他意思 一点都没有
It was a dare!I swear!It was a dare!
我玩大冒险呢! 我发誓! 是大冒险!
Be gentle?
温柔点好吗?
you okay? i suppose so.the heart palpitations are subsiding.
没事吧? 还好吧 心跳总算慢下来了
I think i may need To wipe myself,though.
我还以为要用上起搏器了呢
Look,man,i'm really sorry,yo.
对不住你 伙计 真的
It ain't easy being the star Of this fucking joint,man.
老大不是这么好当的 伙计
I'm under a lot of pressure.
我压力也很大
A lot of people looking Up to me for an example.
很多人都把我当榜样来的
I don't give a fuck about that bitch,but i do Care about my credibility as a major movie star.
我他妈才不在乎那贱♥人♥ 可我在乎作为电影明星的信誉
i got to save face. i'm sorry if i did anything to endanger your face.
我得保住脸面 不好意思我毁了你的脸面
You know,pete berg dropped off of this joint Because of you and your fucking shenanigans.
你也知道Pete Berg因为你的恶作剧 撂担子不干了
What did i do?Nothing.took it like A man,because you my boy,moody.
我有怎样吗? 没有 我像个男人做了 该做的事 因为你是我的人 Moody
I like being your boy.are we good?
我喜欢做你的人 我们没事了?
Yeah,we good,man.
没事了 兄弟
But,yo,if that had been kali,your fucking ass Would be a fucking stain on ocean avenue right now.
不过你要干了Kali 你♥他♥妈♥现在就是 海洋大道上的一摊污渍了
of course. that's another Thing,man the kali of it all.
那是 那是另一回事了 Kali就是问题的重点了
This bitch's got my heart ping-ponging Back and forth,you know what i mean?
那贱♥人♥让我的心扑通扑通 七上八下的 你懂我的意思吧?
yeah. how much turmoil can a Brother take? copy that.yeah.yeah.
我懂 一个男人能承受 多大混乱呢? 我懂 是啊 是啊
where you want it at? what?
你想挨在哪儿? 什么?
i got to hit you,man. why?
我得揍你一拳 伙计 为什么?
fucking consequences,yo. whoa,whoa,what about dangling me over the balcony?
凡事都有后果 伙计 哇 哇 那刚刚把我挂阳台上算什么?
that felt consequential to me. that was just to scare you,son.
我觉着那就是后果啊 那就是吓吓你 伙计
yeah,well,it did scare Meit did. normally,
好吧 是吓着我了 真的 惯例来说
i would pistolwhip a motherfucker For this kind of shit. no,no,no.
这种烂事我一枪崩了你就 别 别 别
that sounds yeah,that'd be too Harsh,right? yeah,that sounds too harsh.
那有点 对 有点太过了是吧? 对 有点太过了
Stop fucking whining and Take your medicine,moody.
别磨磨唧唧了拿药去吧 Moody
Hey,you don't look too bad.
嘿 你看起来不坏啊
I thought you'd walk back in Here all bruised up and shit.
我还以为你会满脸淤青地走回来呢
the only violence was emotional. what did they do?
我所受的创伤是感情上的 他们干什么了?
They took me out back.
他们把我带到后面
Put me down on my knees.
让我跪下来
The big guy took down his pants.
大个的那个脱了裤子
He took out his dick.it Was very big,tyler.
掏出老二 很大的老二哦 Tyler
He could have tied it into a pretzel.
他可以绑到糖棍上的
And?
然后呢?
he slapped me in the face with it. he slapped you in the face with his dick?
拿老二扇我耳光 他用老二扇你耳光?
Yes,multiple times.i think He left a trail of dogwater.
是的 扇了好几下 还流出了点精♥液♥
Jesus.
天啊
You know,i don't think i Can be represented by a guy
我觉得我不能让一个能忍♥受这种
who would allow himself to be humiliated like that. what?
侮辱的人做我的经纪人 什么?
I'm going to take that meeting at I.c.m.i'll let you know what i decide.
我要去教堂开会了 过后告诉你我的决定
Oh,no,you don't!You're signing with Me,and you're signing with me right now!
哦 不行 你不能走! 你要和我签约 你现在就要和我签!
I just went through hell and Back for you,you little shit!
我刚刚去地狱走了趟回来 为了你!
You're going to sign with me,
你要和我签约
Or i'm going to have my new friends slap you In the face with all their dicks,you hear me?
不然我就让我的新朋友用他们的 老二扇你耳光 你听明白了吗?
Yeah.yeah,let's do it.
听明白了 好 我签
What's up,stu?
什么事 Stu?
You have no idea what i went through For that two seconds of oral,lady.
你不知道为了那两秒钟的口♥交♥ 我受了多大罪 姑娘
sorry. it's better if it looks like you took advantage of me.
对不起 最好让别人以为 你占了我便宜比较好
asshole! what the fuck?
混♥蛋♥! 搞毛?
Hank.i say this with the utmost Respect and fondness for you
Hank 作为一个艺术家和一个人类
As both an artist and a Human being-- you're fired.
我怀着尊敬和喜爱的心情 通知你 你被炒鱿鱼了
what? you're gone.we're bringing In another writer for the onset work.
什么? 你得走人了 我们给现场 又找了个作家
sam know about this? he knows it's the best thing.
Sam知道吗? 他知道这样是最好的
There's always the next One,buddy.i'll be in touch.
总会有下一个的 伙计 保持联♥系♥
what the fuck are you doing here? charlie sent me to meet with stu.
你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛? Charlie让我来见Stu
charlie did? yeah,i just signed with him.
Charlie让你来的? 对 我刚和他签了
you just signed with charlie? Yeah.kind of a dream come true,actually
你刚和Charlie签约了? 对 有点梦想成真的意思
To be repped by hank moody's Agent.pretty fucking cool.
Hank Moody的经纪人跟我签约 太他妈酷了
For me.
对我来说
Anyway,it looks like it's already Paying off.this might be my first gig.
好像已经有回报了 这可算是我第一份工作
have fun. this isn't going to be weird for us,is it?
玩得开心 我们俩不会有什么吧?
No more than usual.
再正常不过了
sorry,hank. fuck you,charlie.
对不起 Hank 滚你的蛋 Charlie
you want to go get a drink? i have nothing to say to you.
你想去喝一杯吗? 我没什么跟你说的
you can hit me if you want. i don't want to hit you.
你可以揍我 我不想揍你
I don't want to have anything To do with you,all right?
我不想再和你有任何关系好吧?
come on,buddy,don't be that way. i am not your buddy,and you're fucking fired.
别这样嘛兄弟 别这样 我不是你兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥被炒鱿鱼了
As an agent and a friend.
你不再是我的经纪人和朋友了
on the house,pops. really?Right on.
算我请 老爸 是吗? 好极了
It helps to have Daughters in low places.
自己闺女在咖啡馆工作还真不错
that's for changing my boyfriend's life. i didn't really do anything.
谢谢你改变了我男朋友的生活 其实我没做什么
He just texted me and said You helped him get a job.
他刚短♥信♥我说你帮他找了份工作
well,i guess i did. thank you,dad.i love you.
好吧 大概是吧 谢谢你 老爸 我爱你
oh,now you love me. i always love you.
哦 现在你爱我了 我一直都爱你
Even when i'm thoroughly Disgusted with you.
即使我恶心你要死的时候也爱你
you really like this guy,huh? i do.
你真的很喜欢这小子是吧? 真的
Not to be melodramatic or anything,but He's the first real love of my life.
不想太戏剧化 可他是我生命中第一个爱人
It is what it is.
就是这样
Well,the good news is i think he Feels exactly the same way about you.
好消息是我觉得他也很喜欢你
How could he not?You are pretty stellar.
他怎么能不喜欢你呢? 你就是颗小行星
so what's the bad news? there is none.just be careful.
那坏消息是什么? 没有坏消息 就是让你小心点
Young writers on the rise have Been known to make certain mistakes.
处于起跑线的年轻作家 一般都会犯某些错误
such as? such as
比如说? 比如说
Sticking their dicks in places where Kind words and flattery come from.
哪里有甜言蜜语阿谀奉承 他们就把老二插到哪里
that's disgusting,dad. it is.i'm sorry.i apologize.
太恶心了 爸爸 就是这样的 对不起 我道歉
It's just you're getting older,and the Advice-giving gets more and more confung fe.
只是你在长大 我就对给你建议 感到越来越困惑
Oh,if it isn't my favorite Friend of a friend of bill w.
哦 这不是我最爱好友Bill的好友吗
that's not funny. it's a Little funny,mom. you see?
一点都不好笑 有点好笑呢 妈 看到没?
The little barista says It's funny.it must be so.
这名小咖啡师说好笑 就一定好笑了
She's pleased with me today,seeing as I changed her boyfriend's life and all.
她今天对我很满意因为我改变了 她男朋友的生活
I know.that was incredibly sweet of you.
我知道了 你真是太好了
Jeez.if i'd known it was this easy To get back in your good graces,
老天啊 我要知道这么容易 就能让你对我这么好
I would have blown tyler a long time ago,and We could have lived happily ever after.
我早就给Tyler找活了 那我们就能幸福地生活在一起了
should we. What. up to you.
我们是不是该 什么 看你
Are you two lovelies up to?
你们两个可人儿要去哪儿?
I'm off in a few minutes.we Were going to go to the movies.
我马上就下班了 打算去电影院
Do you want to come?
你想来吗?
To tell you the truth,i'm not really enamored Of the fucking moving pictures right now.
老实说 我现在对他妈的电影 可有点不感冒
But of course.
不过当然去了
By all means,let's..
怎么说都得去..
Let's go to the movies.
我们去看电影
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表