我的老二现在就不干活了
I mean, I haven't had an erection since last year's Golden Globes.
去年金球奖以后就没勃起过了
Have you seen a doctor about that?
你看过医生没?
Nah, I don't need to. Don't want to.
不需要 是我不想
I've transcended sexuality.
我已经超越性♥欲♥了
Moody, let's face it.
Moody 直面现实吧
I was put on this earth for a reason, to lead the way.
我降生到这个世界上是有缘由的 是来为世人指引方向的
And I can see clearly now.
我现在看清了
Sex stands in the way of true artistic achievement.
性♥欲♥只是横亘在我与 真正的艺术成就之间的阻碍
I want to be the first film actor to have his genitals removed.
我要成为第一个 割除生殖器官的男演员
Can you imagine what that would be like?
你能想象那会是怎样的吗?
To be completely dickless?
完全没功能?
To be a smooth, hairless,
成为一个平滑的 无毛的
real life action figure?
真人版玩偶?
Like a Ken doll, or a high-powered eunuch.
像肯娃娃一样(芭比娃娃的男友) 或者是位高权重的太监
Can you even comprehend
你能理解
what I would be able to accomplish
没有了性♥欲♥的骚扰
without the distraction of sex?
我能达到的高峰吗?
Looking for a doctor to help me with this.
找个医生帮帮我吧
It's been a little challenging.
这不是件简单的事
I may have to go underground. Or to Europe.
我可能要秘密手术 要么去欧洲
Jesus fuck, I'm nauseous.
操♥他♥妈♥的 我被恶心到了
Oh, get out your laptop.
把你笔记本拿出来
I feel a monologue coming on.
我有段独白在胸中
My character...
我的角色
is a grizzled LAPD detective
是一名头发灰白的洛杉矶警局探长
who's confined to a wheelchair.
他被困在轮椅上
He's addicted to painkillers.
对止痛药上瘾
He hates black people.
他憎恨黑人
But he loves America. You know what I'm saying? No.
但他热爱美国
This motherfucker's droppin' bombs, man.
这混球扔炸♥弹♥呢 兄弟
All over the fucking place, man.
扔得哪哪都是 兄弟
This is gonna be hot.
这会火的
Get your fucking laptop.
拿你的笔记本出来记着
Come on, honey, do it to me,
来啊 放我嘴里 过来 宝贝
put it around my neck.
放过来 绕着我的脖子
That's it-- You cannot quiet me!
就是这样--蒙起来 你不能使我噤声!
Jesus, Eddie. What the fuck are you doing up so early?
靠 Eddie 你♥他♥妈♥这一大早的 起来干嘛呢?
Up? I didn't go to sleep.
我就没睡过
I don't need it.
我不需要睡觉
Right, because you're a superior being.
对 因为你是高级生物
No, it's not that.
不是的
That's elitist.
那是精英生物
But I do think I'm the next step in human evolution.
不过我真觉得我是人类进化的下一步
Sure, I buy it.
那是 我信
And I think I found my next movie.
我还觉得我找到我的下一部电影了
Good for you, Edward. Good for you.
很好 Edward 很好
The writing. The writing!
这部剧 这部剧!
Reminds me of you.
让我想起了你
but for the Twitter generation.
推客时代的操和干
Much more youthful.
更有年轻气息
Vital and alive and... This shit is fuckin' raw.
充满活力和升级 这他妈就是一原始剧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表