好了 现在海岸高速很堵的
I think maybe we should jet. Yeah.Sorry,Charlie.
我们得赶紧闪了 是啊 对不起 Charlie
Okay,buddy,you're okay. You wanted weekday overnights.
好了 伙计 没事的 是你要他周末来过夜的
You're a big boy,right? Mommy loves you!
你已经长大了对不对? 妈妈爱你!
no.
别这样
you're a big boy. You're a big boy,okay. Okay,okay.
你长大了 你长大了 没事 没事的
*Let's get it poppin' coppin' I'm blazed and rockin'
* 动起来 舞起来 我闪闪发光 我最摇摆
*loud and crazed got the crowd amazed I'm shockin' knock 'em for a loop
* 所到之处 引起人群欢呼 我让他们大吃一惊
*drop my loot on some booze and get retarded man
* 让我的姑娘喝点酒 喝到迷糊
I'm excited to read this shit,yo. I'm excited that you're excited,yo.
我很激动要看这坨东西了兄弟 我很激动你激动 兄弟
You're a funny motherfucker,Moody.You know that,right? Right back at you,Sam.May I call you Sam?
你他♥娘♥的♥很有意思 Moody 知道吗? 彼此彼此 Sam 我能叫你Sam吗?
Call me Calvin.My moms call me Calvin. I'd be honored.
叫我Calvin吧 我女人都叫我Calvin 我很荣幸
You should. I am.
你应该的 我是
All right,nigga.I'm gonna read this shit. You do that.
好了 黑小子 我要看看这坨东西 你看吧
No,I mean right now,yo.Wait right here. No,I can't.No,no,no,I gotta run.I gotta go.
我现在就看 你在这等着 不行 不 不 不 我得走了
What if I gotta make changes or some shit like that? You can email 'em to me.
我要是有什么改动什么的呢? 你可以发邮件给我
That way I can ignore it more easily.Come on. You ready?
那样我就能更容易不搭理你了 你准备好了吗?
Damn.Damn,mama,I gotta read this script. But you said we were going out tonight.
妈的 妈的 妈的 我得看剧本 可你说过我们今晚出去玩的
I know,I know.I'll make it up to you,all right?
我知道 我知道 我会补偿你的好吗?
I'll make it up to you. Whatever.
我会补偿你的 随便了
Yo,is it me,man? Or is she just hot beyond logic and reason?
是我的错吗兄弟? 还是她根本就 不能用逻辑和理智来衡量?
She be fine as wine. Hey,I told you about
她和美酒一样美 嘿 我跟你说过了
Sorry,I'm sorry.Why don't you just take her out,you know? You can read the script later.
对不起 对不起 要不你就带她 出去玩吧? 剧本可以晚点再读
Later,fuck no,man. That's my motherfuckin' career,man. I take this shit serious,man.
晚点 操 那可不行 这可是我 他♥娘♥的♥事业 我很认真的 兄弟
I'm gonna sit in my favorite chair and read every page. Even the parts I'm not in.
我要坐在最喜欢的椅子上 一页页 看过去 那些我不喜欢的也要看
Put a pen to this bitch,correct all the typos. I hate typos. That shit is lazy.
还要拿支笔 纠正所有拼写错误 我讨厌拼写错误 作者也太懒了
I hate typos too. Shit...
我也讨厌拼写错误 靠...
I do like when a girl come home from a club,though.
可我真喜欢女孩从夜店回来的样子
After dancing and drinking,they be hot as a fuck,ready to go.
喝了酒 跳过舞 性感得马上就能干起来
What time's your flight? 11:40.
你飞机是几点? 11:40
Well,that's plenty time to take Kali out for me,man.
那你有足够时间替我带Kali出去
No,it's not plenty of time.Not plenty at all. Get her hot for a nigga.Come on,man.
不 时间一点也不够 一点都不够 就当帮黑人兄弟个忙 兄弟
Do me a solid. Take one of my whips.
帮个忙吧 随便挑辆新车去
That's tempting,would that I could,but I can't. My hands are tied.
那太诱惑了 我很想 可我不能 我被束缚了
What you gonna do,go to a fucking airport,or spend time with a beautiful woman?
你有什么事 是去个他♥娘♥的♥机场 还是跟个漂亮姑娘一起?
I've spent many a time with many a beautiful woman.
我已经和许多漂亮姑娘 一起过很多次了
So what's the problem? I can't do it.I can't,I can't.
那是什么问题? 我真的不行 不行 不行
That's fucked up,man. I gotta run. Look,look...
操 兄弟 真得走了 你看 这样...
I did you a solid with fucking little Romeo,right? no.
我可是帮你教训了那个臭罗密欧对吧? 没有
Put his fuckin' ass in the hospital for you. I did not ask you for that.
我让他他♥娘♥的♥进了医院 我没让你那么做
Yeah,but you needed that. I felt what you needed. That's what brothers do for each other. They feel each other. Feel me.
你是没 可你要的就是这个 我知道 兄弟就是这样的 知道对方要什么
All right,a quick bite,but that's it. Hey,that's all I'm fucking asking for.Nigga,what?
好吧 快去快回 就这一次 嘿 就这样说定了 怎么样?
okay. But yo.Keep your motherfuckin' paws off her,Moody.
好的 不过话说前头 把你爪子伸远点 Moody
And your fuckin' penis.
还有你的老二
All right. I'm serious,man.
一句话 说真的 兄弟
I heard that. I'm serious,man.
知道了 我是认真的
No,I heard that. You be playing too much,yo.
是 我知道了 别玩了 兄弟
You got it? Communication delivered.
明白了吗? 完全明白
All right,come on. I got this fuckin' caddy with the hydraulics.
行 来吧 那部凯迪拉克刚刚调试过
This shit's gonna be like,"bong-bong! "
动起来一定会 "砰 砰"响
I'm so sorry. You must be going nuts.
对不起 你一定快疯了
Charlie,I can't breathe.
Charlie 我不能呼吸了
I'm sorry,can I get you something to drink? No,I should probably go.
不好意思 给你倒点喝的吧? 不用了 我还是走吧
No! No,please,please,please,don't go.
别走! 别走 求你了 求你 别走
Please... Okay.
求你了... 好吧
Yeah,this not exactly what I had in mind. I'm sure,but whatever you had in mind
嗯 这正好不是我心里想的 我知道 不过无论你心里想什么
is something I probably couldn't stand for longer than five minutes,so... This will have to do.
我可能都受不了超过五分钟... 这样就不错
You like torturing me,don't you? I do.Very much so.
你就喜欢折磨我 是吧? 是的 非常喜欢
Hey,don't do that. Do what?
嘿 别这样 哪样?
Don't look like that and talk like that. It makes my weiner feel weird.
别这样看着我 别这样说话 我的老二会感觉很奇怪
Well,we wouldn't want that,now,would we?
那可不太好啊 是吧?
What was that? Self preservation.I was warned not to put my hands on you.
这什么意思? 自我压制 我被警告爪子伸远点
Well what if I want your hands on me? You're shit out of luck.
那如果我要你放上来呢? 那你真是太不走运了
They're gone. Arms too. Blown off in the war. I'm nothing but a torso now.
运气都散了 武器也撤了 打仗时 都炸掉了 我现在只剩一副躯干了
Oh yeah,laugh. Laugh at the torso guy. You're a mean and vicious woman.
哦 好啊 笑吧 尽情耻笑我这幅 躯干吧 你真是个蛇蝎心肠的女人
You know he doesn't own me. Well,be that as it may,he does seem like the jealous type.
你知道我并不属于他 看起来挺像 而且还很像醋缸
That is one way to put it.
那只是你看到的一面
He almost chopped off one of his bodyguard's fingers for looking at me in an impure manner.
就因为他的保镖不怀好意地看着我 他就差点剁了他的手指
Like there's any other way to look at you. Okay.
好像还能有其他方式看你似的 好了
So that's when I tell you don't talk to me like that. 'Cause I might have to put hands on you.
现在轮到我说别这么跟我说话了 因为我可能要对你伸手了
So he's crazy... And you're crazy beautiful.
那他就是个疯子... 而你 是漂亮得要命
What's in it for you?
你跟着他有什么好处?
Well,he discovered me,and he signed me to his label,and he's producing my album.
他发掘了我 让我签约了他的公♥司♥ 还帮我制♥作♥唱片
And that's it? No.
就这些? 不是
You know,it's not like we're exclusive to each other.
我跟他并不是唯一属于对方的
I honestly can't even count how many babymamas he's got.
说真的 我都数不清 他有过多少孩子他妈了
that sounds complicated. I like to keep it simple. I only have the one babymama.
听起来有点复杂 我喜欢简单点的 我只有一个孩子他妈
You told me about that.
你跟我说过
Dance with me. No.No,no,no. Come on.
陪我跳舞吧 不 不 不 不行 来啊
No. Hankie don't dance.
别了 Hankie不跳舞
Hold my purse.
那看着我的钱包
You've got a really beautiful place here,Charlie. Well,thank you,thank you.
你家真漂亮 谢谢
I'm jealous. You seem like you have it all figured it out.
我真嫉妒 看起来你什么都搞定了
Are you kidding? I don't know anything about anything.
你开玩笑吧? 我什么事都没搞定
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
You've got this great kid,a successful career,a working automobile.
你有个可爱的孩子 成功的事业 还有一辆跑得动的车
True,true and true.I also have a failed marriage,
对 对 对 我还有段失败的婚姻
a number of truly humiliating career turns, and I haven't got an ounce of love in my life.
许许多多耻辱的事业拐点 我的生活中也没有哪怕一点点爱
join the club. Come on.A beautiful girl like you?
同道中人 少来 像你这么漂亮的女孩?
I bet you have your pick of the litter. Of creeps,yes.Any creep I want is mine for the taking.
我打赌你拒绝过的男人都成堆了 拒绝的极品吧 随便哪个都是
It's hard to find a nice guy in L.A.,and I'm not beautiful.
在洛杉矶要找个好男人真的很难 我也不算漂亮
Really?You're insane. And you're sweet.But I don't really fit the mold.
什么? 你真是疯了 你真会说话 不过我真不是很受欢迎
Don't even know if I really belong here. I mean,I want to write children's books, - not screenplays.
甚至都不知道自己是不是真的属于这 我想写有关育儿的书 不是电影剧本
Wait a second. Didn't you tell me you were working your way through cooking school?
等等 你不是跟我说你正在努力 去上烹饪学校吗?
Yeah,that's the other thing. I can't make up my mind. I want to be someone new every other week.
嗯 那是另一件事 我总下不了决心 每隔一个星期我就想变成一个新人
You like that? Tell me you like it.
喜欢吗? 告诉我你喜欢
Tell me you want Charlie's dirty fingers inside your pudding.
告诉我你要Charlie的手指 伸进你的花蕊
No,Charlie. I won't tell you that,and I don't like it.
不 Charlie 我说不出口 我不喜欢
What? You kind of just finger blasted me out of nowhere.
什么? 你莫名其妙就把手指伸进来了
I know,I know. I'm sorry.
我知道了 我知道了 对不起
Look,I don't know who you've been talking to,or what kind of porn you've been watching,
我不知道谁跟你说的 还是你看了什么黄♥片♥
but girls in the real world,we don't go from kissing to finger banging in a matter of seconds.
可是真实世界的女生不喜欢在 几秒内从亲吻直接到指交
You're right,you're right. You're absolutely right.
你说得对 你说得对 完全正确
I've been watching so much porn on the Internet lately.
我最近网上毛♥片♥是看太多了
And I've been seeking so much sexual gratification,
我一直太追求性满足
that it's like I don't even know how to relate to real women anymore.
都不知道怎么跟真正的女人做了
Clearly. Yeah,it's as if going ATM has become de rigueur.
看起来是 是啊 好像ATM是必做的一样
What Ass to mouth.
什么 屁♥眼♥到嘴巴
that's not good. I know.
那样不好 我知道
No,I mean you could get an infection. I know.Been there.
不 我的意思是你可能会被感染 我知道 经历过
what do we have here?
这是哪位啊?
Hey,who's this clown?
嘿 这个小丑是谁?
Just some old guy from earlier who keeps hitting on me. Said he'd give me $30 for a hand job.
只不过是个以前一直想泡我的老男人 他说给我30块钱让我帮他打飞机
are we playing that game now,are we? Yo,pal...Why don't you just take a walk somewhere?
我们现在是在玩游戏吗? 嘿 伙计...你干嘛不走开点?
Why don't you just kiss my turd cutter,little lumberjack? Okay.
你干嘛不去舔舔我的大便刀 农民? 好啊
So what's up?
怎么着?
You wanna get hit? You wanna dry thumb up the ass?
你想打架? 你想把干手指弄到屁♥股♥上面去吗?
You had to think about it,right? You wanna just get out of here?
你听不懂了是吧? 你想去别的地儿不?
Gladly. No,no,no.You don't want to do that.
乐意奉陪 不 不 不 你最好别去
Why not? 'Cause I'm in charge of getting you home safely.
为什么? 因为我可有责任把你安全送回去
No,I'm in charge of getting me home safely. Now you're just splitting hairs.Little hairs.Pubic hairs.
不 我自己负责安全回去 你现在开始吹毛求疵了 吹小毛 阴毛
Well that's impossible.'Cause I don't have any pubic hairs. come on.
那是不可能的 因为我没有阴毛 得了吧
Why would you want to do that? What's wrong with a little hair down there?
你干嘛要把毛剃光? 那小撮毛 怎么惹到你了?
You kids today with your self-loathing pube abuse. What about you,Buster?
现在的小孩自我厌恶到这个地步了 你说呢 小鬼?
Keep a clean playground? What the fuck?
操场打扫得干净吗? 搞什么?
It's a simple question,brosephine. Brosephyeah,yeah,of course,everyone does.
这是一个简单的问题 闺哥 闺是 是 那是 大家都打扫的
Homo. Say what?
娘们 你说什么?
What? You really think you're having better sex than your parents?
啥? 你真以为你床上功夫 比你爹妈好?
You think that your father loved your mother's beautiful pussy any less because she had more hair down there?
你觉得你爹是因为你妈下面毛多 才喜欢她好看的阴门吗?
Don't be talking about my mom's pussy. What?I said it was beautiful,man.
不许你说我妈妈的阴门 怎么了? 我可是觉得很好看 伙计
What are you doing?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表