Way to go,Hank. Really nice girl you got yourself there.
加油啊 Hank 找的真不错
Class up the wazoo. Shut up.
太有品了 闭嘴
Yeah,whatever,look. What I wanna know is...
随便了 我就想知道...
Did Bates fuck that chick or something?
Bates是不是干过她?
What? You're talking about my girlfriend.
什么? 你这可是在说我女朋友
Oh,bullshit. That chick is not your type.
哦 扯淡 那女的绝对不是你的菜
What the fuck do you know about my type?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我的菜是什么?
I know your type,and she's inside.
我知道 你的菜就在屋子里呢
And she's not the one pissing "like a fuckin' racehorse".
她不是那种"尿得跟赛马一样"的
My question is,why are you working so very hard to protect her from the truth?
我的疑问是 你为什么要这么努力 不让她知道事实呢?
Well,maybe she's been through enough,all right?
也许因为她经历得已经够多了好吗?
Okay,yeah,but maybe she and Bates don't make it,
好 就算是 但也许她和Bates 就是不合适呢
and then you've got yourself another shot at the good life.
你就又有机会过好日子了
Mind your business,son.
别多管闲事 小子
And don't think I haven't entertained that very notion.
而且别以为我没那么想过
But my strict moral code prohibits me...
但我严格的道德准则禁止我这么做
Fair enough. Acting on it.
有道理 依准则行事
I've been meaning to ask you...
我一直想问你...
Would you do a favor for me?
能不能帮我个忙?
No. No? That quick? Really?
不能 不能? 这么快就拒绝? 不是吧?
What?
什么忙?
Will you read my screenplay? Fuck you.
你能帮我看下我的剧本吗? 滚你的蛋
Okay. Well,just so you know...
好吧 那你知道...
I don't have the same strict moral code that you do,Hank.
我没有你那么严格的道德准则 Hank
I give it ten pages. Thank you.
十页 谢谢你
That... was exquisite! Best sex of my life!
太... 细水长流了! 我做过最好的一次!
Did you see how long I lasted?
你看到我能撑多久吗?
Oh,no. No,n... You're crying.
哦 别啊 别... 你哭了
Of course you're crying. I dirtied you. I'm so sorry.
你当然会哭了 我玷污了你 对不起
I just don't know what I'm going to do now.
我就是不知道自己现在要干嘛
F-- Hello?
靠-- 喂?
Have you talked to Lizzie?
你和Lizzie联♥系♥过吗?
No.
没有
Well,I left her a bunch of messages,and she's not calling me back.
我给她发了一堆短♥信♥ 她都没回我
Why should she? You fired her for no fucking reason.
干嘛要回你? 你无缘无故 就把人家给开了
Okay,so I'm hiring her back,because Stuart's a little fuckin' nightmare,
好吧 我现在要她回来工作 Stuart就是个小恶魔
and she's got the magic touch.
只有她有什么魔法能治住
She certainly does.
她当然有了
Well,if I see her,I will let her know.
好了 如果我看到她我跟她说
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey,you wouldn't wanna come over here and see if you could put Stuart down,would you-- Hello?
嘿 你看你能不能过来哄Stuart睡觉 你能不能-- 喂?
Guess what. What?
你猜怎么着 怎么?
Looks like someone got you your job back.
某人帮你找回工作了
Thank you,Charlie.
谢谢你 Charlie
I guess... this isn't quite so... appropriate anymore?
那么...这样就不是很合适了吧?
Well,I haven't officially accepted the position yet.
可我还没正式接受工作呢
Come on,girls,unleash your inner whores. I know they're in there.
来啊姑娘们 释放你内心的淫♥荡♥吧 就在你们深处
Come on. Like this.
过来 像这样
Come on,roll your hips. You know--
这样 动屁♥股♥
Did you put something in my drink?
你是不是在我酒里下药了?
Well,if I did,I got some in mine,too. That's for sure.
我要是下了 那我酒里肯定也下了
The pole,right.
对着管子 对了
Come on,tall boy.
过来 帅哥
Yes.
就这样
All right,all right.
好了 够了
What are you doing? What the fuck?
你干什么? 干嘛你?
Get out! Get out!
出去! 滚出去!
You come to my home?
你来我家里?
You lay hands on my woman?
对我女人动手?
How fucking dare you? You psycho slut from hell!
你怎么敢这么做? 你个神经臭婊♥子♥!
Batesy,Batesy! She's with me!
Batesy Batesy! 她跟我一起来的!
This is my girlfriend. Holly.
这是我女朋友 Holly
It's nice to meet you,Holly.
很高兴见到你 Holly
I'll be upstairs.
我去楼上了
How can I help?
我能做点什么?
You can take your tramp,and you can get the fuck out of my house!
你可以带着你的垃圾一起滚出 我的房♥子!
Who's she calling a tramp,huh?
她说谁垃圾?
Pretty sure she means you.
很确定是说你
This is all your fault.
都是你的错
Everything you fucking touch turns to shit!
你插手的事情都变成了狗屎!
I know this is probably none of my business,but I don't think this is Hank's fault.
我知道不管我的事 不过我觉得 这不是Hank的错
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴! 闭嘴!
Shutting up. Oh,no,no.
你也闭嘴 哦 好好
It is my fault. It's always my fault.
是我的错 永远是我的错
How can I be of service?
我能做些什么吗?
All right. Let's go,tramp.
好了 我们走 垃圾
I'll get you that screenplay,Hank. Yeah,can't wait.
我会把剧本给你的 Hank 是啊 等不及了
Becca,let this be a lesson to you.
Becca 你就当这是个教训吧 远离钢管
You think this is funny?
你觉得这样很好笑吗?
Do you see anyone laughing?
你看到有人在笑吗?
I'm so sick and tired of you showing up out of nowhere and fucking with our lives.
我真是烦透了你突然冒出来 把我们的生活搞得一团乱
Like somehow you know better.
好像不管怎么样都是你懂得最多
You make a mess,and then you waltz off,like you've done something noble.
你弄得一团糟 然后悠闲地离开 好像做了什么高尚的事一样
But we have to clean up after you!
可我们还要在你后面给你善后!
Let this be a lesson to you,dad.
就当这是你的教训吧 爸爸
Stay the fuck away.
滚得他妈的远远的
I like you much better when you're in New York.
我更喜欢你在纽约的时候
Chick's got fuckin' balls,huh?
小姑娘挺有胆的啊?
Thanks for the hospitality,bitches!
多谢热情款待 姑娘们!
You all right?
你没事吧?
Wanna get a drink? Sure,why not?
要喝一杯吗? 为什么不呢?
Cool,let's hit the 'bow.
帅 我们去酒吧
The rainbow?
彩虹?
I went there once with a guy named Lew Ashby.
我跟一个叫Lew Ashby的去过一次
You ever heard of him? Hear of him?
听过这人吗? 听过?
Sucked his dick more times than I can count.
吸丫的老二多得都数不过来了
You have a Porsche,huh?
你开保时捷啊?
Very,very hot. That makes mama wet.
太太帅了 姐都湿了
Holy shit,this is my favorite song! Check it out. Watch this.
操♥他♥妈♥的 这歌♥我最喜欢了! 看这个
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表