Killing bad guys is your business,and business be fucking crackin',yo.
干掉坏人是你的职责 干得真不赖啊 大兄弟
That's right,motherfucker.
没错 贱♥人♥
Know who that is?
知道他是谁吗?
Uh,no.
呃 不知道
It looks kinda like Ryan Seacrest though.
不过看起来有点像Ryan Seacrest (美国电视主持人、配音演员)
What the fuck you got against Ryan Seacrest,man?
你♥他♥妈♥跟Ryan Seacrest有什么仇?
Nothing in particular.The guy just bugs the shit outta me.
也没什么特别的 就是老往我身上喷大粪就是了
Why?This motherfucker,he works hard,make millions of dollars,
为什么? 这个贱♥人♥干活卖♥♥命挣大钱
and he got a fucking catchphrase,which I don't have,all right?
还他妈有自己的经典台词 可我没有好吧?
And you wanna kill him dead?
你还想把他弄死?
That's some harsh shit,Moody.
这可是块硬骨头 Moody
You got too much negative energy in you.
你体内有太多负能量了
You need to work that shit the fuck out.
你得拼命干活发泄出来
Well,excuse me.
你什么意思
No,that's fucking Kali's new boyfriend right there,man.
不 那是Kali的新男人
Oh,she's got a new boyfriend,does she?
哦 她有新男人了?
I don't know,man,but she moved out of my fucking crib last week,
不知道啊 兄弟 可是她上礼拜 从我那搬出去了
talking about she ain't comfortable mixing business and pleasure anymore.
说什么不想再把工作和生活 混为一谈
What kinda shit is that,man?
这算哪门子鬼话 兄弟?
Did she say she was seeing someone else?
她有跟你说在跟别人约会吗?
Fuck no.
操♥他♥妈♥的没有
But I know how that shit goes,man.
不过这种把戏我清楚得很
I mean,somebody gotta be tapping that ass,'cause that ass is too fine not to be tapped.
一定是哪个小子拍了她的屁♥股♥ 她这么骚要不被拍也难
And that Mr.Someone will get his motherfucking dick shot the fuck off.
我一定要把那小子的老二射下来
Hey,you know,don't do anything crazy,Sam you am.
嘿 别冲动啊 Sam老弟
You're mere months away from becoming an A-list "raptor.
再过几个月你就会变成顶级强♥奸♥员
" What the fuck is that?
啥意思?
Rapper turned actor.Get it?
强♥奸♥犯变成演员 明白了?
No,I don't get that. I like it.
不明白 我挺喜欢的
Whatever.
随便了
Fucking bitch just drives me crazy,man.
那贱♥人♥简直让我生不如死 兄弟
You know what,maybe it's the case of a nigga who wants some shit he can't have.
可能是哪个黑鬼癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
True dat.
有可能
This nigga has often fell prey to that on some occasions.
黑小子经常会干这种事
I'm sorry.
对不起
My bad.
我的错
I mean,you know,I'm in the wrong there.
你知道 我老是说错话
What you doing tonight,man?
你今天晚上干嘛 兄弟?
What you doing tonight?
你今天晚上干嘛?
Nothing. Wrong.
不干嘛 错
You're rolling with me on a ride-along.
你要和我一起跟条子出去巡逻
A ride-along?
巡逻?
Yeah,with the real Santa Monica P.D.I gotta get my fucking cop.
对 跟真的Santa Monica的警♥察♥一样 我要变成警♥察♥
Really wanna be authentic,you know what I mean?
一定要有真实感 你懂我的意思吧?
And I need to hit the streets to get the feel for this shit.
我要上街上去干些真的事儿
And you need to be taking some fucking notes,all right?
你就跟着我写些笔记成吧?
So be there or be six feet under,motherfucker.
要么就跟我去 要么就躺这 贱♥人♥
You gotta go.
你得去啊
I don't gotta do nothing.
我没什么非去不可的事
Good God,man,it's a ride-along.
天啊 你可要去巡逻啊
At the absolute worst,it'll be an absolute fucking blast.
最坏的情况是 会有突袭战的
Look,sooner or later this guy's gonna find or figure out
迟早这老兄一定会发现或想明白
that I'm fucking the object of his gangstery affections,and when that happens,I'm toast.
是我♥干♥了他迷恋的尤物 等他发现的时候 我就毁了
Bloody,bullet-ridden toast.
身上插满弹孔得血淋淋得毁了
I still think you should go.
我还是觉得你应该去
And I think you should be on my side for once.
我觉得你应该至少支持我一次
You should be focused on protecting my ass,not just my career.
你应该保护我的性命 不是事业
Your career is just fine,buddy-boy.
你的事业蒸蒸日上呢 兄弟
是你拿下Santa Monica Cop的
There's a dubious honor.
这表扬有点可疑
Dubious or not,I got serious interest in you for a whole bunch of projects.
随你可不可疑 我正经觉得 有好多大事等着你干呢
That's great.
那敢情好
Really?
真的吗?
Well,why am I just hearing about it now?
为什么我现在才听到这种话?
Why just as an aside?What are they?
干嘛悄悄说? 还有什么?
I don't know.
不知道
I got 'em written down on a buckslip somewhere.
我以前记在哪张即时贴上了
Worst agent ever.
你个糟烂经纪人
I'll tell you what,I will go with you.
这样 我跟你一起去
Keep you out of harm's way.
让你平平安安的
I will be your human Kevlar.
我就是你的人类纤维B (使用在防弹衣上的一种材料)
It's no problem,none at all.
不会有问题的 一点都没有
That's just the kind of service you get for your 10%.
这才衬我拿的那10%的服务费嘛
Bullshit,you just wanna ride in the police car.
扯淡 你就是想坐坐警车
Ever since I was a little boy.
我很小的时候就想坐了
You're here,you're queer,and I'm used to it,but you're not invited.
你老在我身边出没 你个变♥态♥ 我也习惯了 可我不会叫你一起去
But I could be,right?
但我可以去对吧?
I could tag along for the ride-along.
我可以搭巡逻的便车啊
I feel like crushing one of your testicles right now.
我有点想捏爆你的一个睾丸
Does that mean I can go?
那我是不是能去了?
Fine,let's go,powder.
好吧 走吧 小P孩
I hope you get killed in the line of duty.
希望你在执行公务的时候殉职
This feels unnatural to me,voluntarily arriving at a police station.
自愿来警局感觉有点不像我啊
I like it.
我喜欢
Smells like crime,punishment,and the urine of homeless men and women.
我闻到了犯罪 惩罚的气味 还有流浪男女的尿骚味
Where is that fucking lunatic?
那个神经病呢?
Hands behind your back,motherfucker.
手放后面 贱♥人♥
'Cause you under arrest. What the fuck for?
你被捕了 他妈的为啥啊?
For jerking off on the job,Dr.Evil!
工作时间手♥淫♥ 坏人!
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
I scared the shit out you.
我把你吓得屎都要出来了
Hey,hey,do your Runkle imitation for Runkle himself.
嘿 嘿 给Runkle来段Runkle模仿秀
Check it out.
看这个
I don't see what's so funny about that.
我一点看不出来哪好玩了
It's not even realistic.Did you watch the video?
一点都不真实 你看过录像吗?
It was more like this.
应该是这样
That's true.
这倒是
Commando.
指挥官
Hey,what the fuck he doing here,man?
嘿 他他妈来这干嘛 兄弟?
I didn't invite him. Fucker invited himself.Tell him.
我没叫他 混球自己要来的 你自己说
I always wanted to ride in a cop car.
我一直就梦想坐警车
It's a boyhood dream,actually.
其实是儿时的梦想
Well,keep your mouth shut and your dick in your pants,a'ight?
那就闭上你的嘴夹起你的老二 中?
A'ight.
中
A'ight. A'ight.
中 中
Shotgun.
我坐副座哦
So this is it,boys.
上路了 兄弟
Welcome to the jungle.
欢迎来到丛林
Take a whiff.
吸一口气
Sorry,that was me.
不好意思 我放了
Hey,look,I'll be honest with you,there's not a whole lot of glamour to the profession.
嘿 老实说 干这行也不总是刺♥激♥的
Are you kidding?This is fucking awesome.
开玩笑吧? 太他妈爽了
Can I turn this light on?
我能开这灯吗?
No. Can I pull someone over?
不行 我能叫别人靠边停吗?
And stop touching stuff.
别乱摸东西
Come on,man,you're like a big baby.
行了 你跟个孩子一样
Hey,that's exactly what I always say.
嘿 我就一直这么说他来着
Any available unit in the vicinity of Pico and 23rd,possible "B" and "E" in progress.
皮可大街23号♥附近有没有警力 "B" "E" 正在行进中
Ain't you gonna get that,man?
你不回吗伙计?
That shit's close by.
离这很近
Nah,somebody will get it.
不用 会有人回的
Eventually.
等会会有的
Sounds pretty unpleasant.
听起来不是善类啊
Besides,I gotta babysit you bed wetters.
再说我还得照看着你们这仨
So what's this movie about?
电影是讲什么的?
It's about Hollywood's need to recycle even the lamest ideas in an effort to maximize...
是说好莱坞要重复利用什么想法 最傻♥逼♥的也行 为的是...
stuff.I don't know.I'm out.
干一些什么 不知道 我土了
I got nothing. Shut the fuck up,Moody.
不知道 闭嘴 Moody
You're too cynical,man.
你太愤世嫉俗了 兄弟
You need to look at the world through the eyes of a child like Runkle here.
你要通过孩子的眼睛来看这个世界 像Runkle一样
Hey,yo.It's about a tough kid who grew up in Compton,becomes a cop,
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表