Snooze,you loose.
你一眨眼 就喝下去了
Hank,look... I get it,I do.
Hank 你瞧... 我懂 真的
A young,good looking guy swoops in and starts sniffing around your one and only,
一个年轻英俊的男人突然闯进来 觊觎你所有和唯一的爱
and you questions his motives. Totally understandable.
你就质疑他的动机 完全可以理解
But I really like your daughter.
但我真的很喜欢你的女儿
We're having fun,we're hanging out,keeping it simple...
我们在一起很开心 我们在交往 就是这么简单...
And I come in peace,okay? It's all good.
我也不想挑起任何事端好吗? 没事的
It's all good? Yeah.
没事? 对
It's all good. He's really charming.
没事的 他真有魅力
You hear that,Karen? It's all good.
听到了吗 Karen? 没事的
Yes,it's all good. It's all good.
听到了 没事的 没事的
We should go on,babe. We're going to be late.
我们得走了 宝贝 要迟到了
Hold on,hold on a sec. Is anybody gonna say anything?
等等 等等 就没人说点什么吗?
Okay,It's on me to be the designated asshole.
好吧 就让我来做这个大坏蛋吧
You're not really thinking of driving,are you? You just finished a whole bottle of wine.
你不会真的要开车吧? 你刚喝了一瓶红酒
Hank,come on. Who puts wine in the drinking and driving category?
Hank 行了 谁会认为喝了红酒 不能开车的?
I don't know,maybe people who have lost kids to smarmy little fucks
不知道 也许那些女儿被假情假意的 小混♥蛋♥拐走的父母会这么认为
who sucked down super Tuscans and then got behind the wheel?
尤其是小混♥蛋♥刚喝了一瓶上好的 托斯卡纳酒就去开车?
And you've certainly never consumed alcohol
你从来没有喝过酒后
and gotten behind the wheel,have you dad?
去开车过 是吗 老爸?
I have made certain mistakes,Becca.
我犯过一些错误 Becca
This has been well documented.
这些都已经记录在案了
But because of my foolishness,you don't have to make the same ones.
但就是因为我的愚蠢 你不必再犯同样的错误
Great seeing you,dad. Always a pleasure.
见到你真高兴 老爸 总是这么高兴
Becca,wait.
Becca 等等
See how easy that was? Problem solved.
看多简单? 问题解决了
She a quite little trouble stirrer,that one.
她真会惹麻烦 小姑娘
It was nice to finally meet you,Hank. Truly sorry we got off on wrong foot.
很高兴总算见到你了 Hank 很遗憾我们是这样的场合见到
Take care,Karen. Bye.
保重 Karen 拜
Jesus,even feels like a creep.
老天啊 感觉像摸了爬行动物一样
Clammy,fucking mitz. I don't like it. Not one bit.
又粘又冷 靠 我不喜欢 一点都不
Hank,you're here for a couple days.
Hank 你要呆好几天的
Is this how you wanna leave things with your daughter?
你就打算这样对待自己的女儿?
I think I'm going to let the grownups hash this one out.
我还是让你们两个成年人来解决吧
You know where I stand. I hate his stupid fucking guts.
我站在哪 就恨死这个傻子了
And I love you for it,Batesy. Your support means the world to me.
我爱死你了 Batesy 你的支持对我来说太重要了
Seriously,I could've felt you right now.
真的 我都能感到你的支持
You know it wouldn't be the first time a man has tongued my asshole in gratitude.
这不会是第一次一个男人 感激地舔着我的屁♥眼♥
Shut up. Just shut up. Raincheck.
闭嘴 好了 后会有期
He's kidding,right? You don't get it,do you?
他在说笑吧? 你没懂 对吧?
What? He's you.
什么? 他跟你一样
Yes. You said so earlier. He's like me only awesomer.
是啊 你之前说过了 不过他更牛逼
And I'm not sure I liked the way you phrased it, but I certainly understand the sentiment.
我不确定我喜欢你的说法 不过我能理解你的感情
And I choose to see a compliment there somewhere.
我选择相信你这么说是夸我
Hank,will you shut the fuck up? Because I'm a bright side guy.
Hank 你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗? 因为我是个光明的人
I'm not talking about Richard. Tyler.
我没说Richard 我说的是Tyler
What? What are you talking about? The kid is a loathsome fucking asshole.
什么? 你说什么呢? 那孩子就是个他妈的讨人厌的混球
Well,there are certain members of my family who said the same thing about you.
我家有好多人也这么说你啊
Your folks,maybe. Not your sister. She always dug me.
你家人好吧 可你妹妹不是 她可喜欢我了
She used to molest me with her eyes. Something fierce,I could tell.
她老用眼神性骚扰我 有点凶猛 我能感觉得出来
Got me a little wet. I'm not gonna lie.
还让我湿了点呢 我没撒谎
Wow,I can't believe it has taken me this many years
哇 没想到这么多年了 我才意识到
to realize you ended up with the wrong sister.
你选错了姐妹
Oh,she was a foxy little minx,that one. But she didn't turn on my heart light.
哦 她是个调皮狡猾的小姑娘 不过她可没本事照亮我的心
So what's the move here,Karen?
那我们怎么说 Karen?
Move? There is no move. There's always a move.
什么? 没怎么说 总有个说法吧
She likes him. He says he likes her.
她喜欢他 他说他喜欢她
It works until it doesn't.
会一直这样直到不喜欢
That sounds awfully familiar.
这话听起来耳熟
I'm not in the mood,Hank. I'm going back to my life.
我没心情跟你逗 Hank 我要回到我的生活中去了
Who could blame you? It's a nice life.
谁能责怪你呢? 这生活很好
What? You did well for yourself. You got a white picket fence and everything.
怎么了? 你为自己混得不错 有白色尖顶的栅栏 什么都有了
Yep. Home,sweet home.
是啊 家 甜蜜的家
I know bait when I hear it,and this little fishy ain't biting. Good night.
我认识Bait的时候就知道了 这个男人很好 晚安
Good night,former lover.
晚安 从前的爱人
One...
第一...
hundreeeed!
百个!
I win!
我赢了!
Hank! Buddy I didn't hear you come in.
Hank! 兄弟 我没听见你进来
Hank,this is Ginger.
Hank 这是Ginger
Ginger,this is my best friend and star client,Hank Moody.
Ginger 这是我最好的朋友 明星客户 Hank Moody
Hi,Hank. Hey,Ginger.
嗨 Hank 嘿 Ginger
Any naked friend of Charlie is a naked friend of mine.
Charlie的果体朋友 就是我的果体朋友
What's with the victory lap,dude?
这胜利的手势是什么意思 老兄?
It's the 100th woman,Hank.
这就是第一百个女人 Hank
Un ciento,baby. Remember? My quest.
一百个了宝贝 还记得吗? 我的追求
Oh,wow,it took this long to get to a 100?
哦 哇 这么久才到100啊?
What am I talking about? Of course it did.
我在说什么呢? 当然这么久了
I know,right? But I did it.
是啊? 不过我还是做到了
I made myself a promise and I kept it.
我给自己定了个目标 我做到了
My heart and cock swell with pride.
我的心脏和老二都自豪得膨胀起来了
Hey,I'm really happy you were here to see me cross the finish line.
嘿 我真的很开心你在这里 见证我冲过终点线
Me too.
我也很开心
How was your day,buddy?
你这一天过得怎么样 兄弟?
It started off all right,
一开始还不错
then it got a little weird and then it just all went sideways and shitty.
然后有点奇怪 然后就急速转弯 越来越狗屎
What do you think of Samurai Apocalypse?
Samurai Apocalypse怎么样?
Yeah,can you give me a ride back to the LAX right now?
你能马上送我去机场吗?
Oh,come on. There's no need to be rash.
哦 不要啊 有没有必要这么急啊
Look,you have yourself a drink.
给自己来一杯
Chillax,enjoy the view.
冷静一下 放松一下 看看风景
No,no,that's how it starts,Charlie. Stop.
别 别 都是这么开始的Charlie 别
Who dis?
谁啊?
Who? Oh,yeah?
谁? 哦 是吗?
Wait,what? Say that again.
等等 什么? 再说一遍
Oh,okay.
哦 好的
Well,thanks for calling. I guess.
谢谢你打过来 吧
Who dat?
谁啊?
My neighbor back in New York.
我纽约的邻居
Everything okay?
没事吧?
My apartment's on fire.
我房♥子着火了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表