how it was a huge mistake and it would never happen again.
说那是个天大的错误 永远不会再发生了
Yeah.Heard that before,huh?Said that before.
听说过 已经说过了
It was a convincing case. We made love.
说的很诚恳 我们做♥爱♥了
Ha,you're funny. We did.
哈哈 你真幽默 我们真的做了
Gross! Honey,why you got to do that?
好恶心 亲爱的 你为什么要那么做
Sorry.
对不起
I mean--no,it's okay.It's not okay.
我是说 没关系 有关系
I don't think-- I mean,I just...
我不觉得 我是说我不能
I'm never going to get used to that shit. I won't.
我绝对习惯不了那个 就是不能
And then he asked me to marry him.
然后他跟我求婚了
You are funny.
你太搞笑了
He did! He did?
他真的做了 他做了
What a clown.I said yes.
真爱演 我答应了
I think I'm going to be sick.You know...
我感觉我要吐了
I know I joke about that a lot, but I'm serious.
我知道我经常开这样的玩笑 但这次是认真的
Seriously,I'm-- -
说真的 我
Dad,are you okay?No,of course I'm not okay.I'm woozy.
爸爸 你还好吗 我当然不好 头晕
Look,just because he asked and I said yes doesn't mean it's going to happen anytime soon.
尽管他跟我求婚 我答应了 但不意味着马上就要结啊
All right.
好吧
And don't tell mom,okay?I want to tell her myself.
先不要告诉妈妈 我想自己告诉她
All right.Shit,break's over. I gotta get back to work.Okay.
好吧 糟糕 午休结束了 我要回去上班了
Love you,dad. Love you too.
我爱你 爸爸 我也爱你
So what happened?
怎么了
Lizzie quit.
Lizzie不干了
What?
什么
Yeah,fucking little bitch.
操蛋的贱♥人♥
She said something about how she needed more time to...focus on her career.
她说她需要点时间 发展自己的事业
I had no idea.
我一点不知情
Oh,really?
真的吗
I'm surprised,what,with you two being so fucking close
真吃惊 就你俩这么亲密
and her blowing other guys and all.
但她还给别的男人吹♥箫♥那些事
Please,don't remind me.
请不要跟我提这事
I know about Stu and Lizzie.
我知道Stu和Lizzie的事
Oh,thank God.It was so hard for me to hold it in.
谢天谢地 保守秘密太难了
So,so...How are you handling it?
你是怎么看的
Oh...You didn't know,did you?
之前你不知道是吧
But now you do.Yep.Now I know!
现在你知道了 是的 我现在知道了
I'm so sorry,Marcy.You tricked me!
对不起 Marcy 是你骗我说的
Well,why the fuck didn't you tell me?
那你之前为什么不告诉我
Because in my advanced middle age, I've learned one thing,
因为在我的中青年期 我学会了一件事
and that's ignorance truly is bliss.
那就是无知便是德
Oh,God damn it, it's these hot,young skanks with their tight pussies and their perfect tits.
天杀的 都是那些性感年轻的小荡♥妇♥们 屁♥股♥紧实胸部完美
It's a fucking epidemic! That is so true!
这是种流行病 说的太对了
They can't be stopped.They're marriage killers.
没人能阻止她们 她们是婚姻终结者
Oh,okay,okay,it's okay.
好吧 没关系了
No!God damn it,Irma!Can you give us a fucking minute?
不 去死 Irma 能过会再说吗
Dios mio,woman!
我的天哪 女人
I sorry,but the boy-- he talking!
对不起 但是孩子 说话了
Saysay again!
再说一遍
Blow job!Blow job!
吹♥箫♥ 吹♥箫♥
That's so good.You're talking!
好极了 你说话了
Oh,my baby!He's so good!
我的宝贝儿子 他太棒了
Don't ever say that word again.
不准再说那个词
Not a nice word.
不是个好词
What,where-- where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going to the set because Blow job.
我要去片场因为 吹♥箫♥
I have to see a soon to be ex-husband about a blow job.
我要去个见个即将成为前夫的男人 说那次吹♥箫♥的事
Well,it was two,actually. Blow job.
实际上 是两次 吹♥箫♥
What? That's even worse.
什么 那就更糟了
That's exactly what I said.
我就是这么说的
And they told me it was no big deal, that two was the same as one.
他们还告诉我没什么大不了的 那两人现在夫唱妇随了
That is fucking bullshit!I know,right?
简直是扯淡 我也觉得
Here,you're too upset.I'm going to drive you.Let's go.
来 你太激动了 我开车送你去 我们走吧
Yes,okay.Yes,I'm too upset.Blow job!
是的 好的 我太激动了 吹♥箫♥
Michael Bay would think this is ridiculous.
Michael Bay会觉得很荒唐
Michael Mann would think this is ridiculous.
Michael Mann会觉得很荒唐
Paul Greengrass would think this is ridiculous.
Paul Greengrass也会觉得很荒唐
I don't care if we go to 3-D or not.
我不在乎做不做3D
Bullshit still looks like bullshit.
垃圾就是垃圾
Michael Bay?He would-- he would laugh at me right now.
Michael Bay 他现在会嘲笑我的
I'm sure he is somewhere laughing at me.
我确定他肯定在哪里取笑我
And I've got a fucking actor who won't come out of his trailer?
还有个不肯从拖车里出来的演员
You're the director--you have to show them who's boss!
你是导演 你该告诉他们谁才是老大
I'm scared.
我害怕
What the fuck?Holy shit.
啥玩意 天呐
God.Hank,thank God.You must have read my fucking mind.
天啊 Hank 太好了 你肯定会读心术
Did you call him? No,but I was just about to.
你打电♥话♥给他了吗 没有 但是我正准备打
What the fuck,Stu?I told you!
搞什么 Stu 我早跟你说了
I told you I never want to see his ass on one of my sets ever again.
我告诉过你我再也不想看到 他出现在我的任何片场里
Oh,oh,excuse me.So this is your set all of a sudden?
哦不好意思 这里突然成了你的片场了
Listen,this is a producer-driven medium, you ineffectual little shitbird.
听着 这地方制片人说了算 你这一无是处的人♥渣♥
Shut the fuck up,both of you.
你俩都给我闭嘴
I'm looking for that other little shitbird Tyler.
我在找另一个人♥渣♥Tyler
Well,you're not the only one looking for him,Hank.
你不是唯一一个在找他的人 Hank
Sam's got a big bug up his ass about that guy.
Sam觉着那小子也很碍眼
He won't come out of his trailer, and we're,you know,scared to go in there,so...
他不愿意从拖车里出来 而我们害怕进去 所以
Hey,Sam.
嘿 Sam
If you missed me this much, you could have called or sexted.
如果你真的那么想我 你就会打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥给我
You didn't have to cause such a ruckus.
不用闹这么大动静吧
This time I didn't bring the ruckus,Moody.The fucking ruckus came to me,man.
这麻烦不是我引来的 是自己找上门来的
All right,talk to me.Tell me what happened.
好吧 和我说说 发生了什么
I talked to Stu about giving Kali a small part in this joint and shit.
我和Stu说了 在这部合拍片里要给Kali一个小角色
So I go over to her trailer to talk about putting a baby up in that ass,you know?
所以我去了她拖车想和她打一炮
She gonna tell me we ain't fucking no more.She don't love me.
她却告诉我我们不能再发♥生♥关♥系♥了 她不爱我啥的
She ain't never gonna love me.
她永远也不会爱我
Then she gonna tell me she fucking got with Tyler last night,man.
然后她告诉我那晚她和Tyler搞一起了
I fucking lost my shit,yo, trashed her trailer.
我就失控了 砸了她的拖车
Now I gotta fucking kill that little cracker,man.
我非得宰了那兔崽子不可 兄弟
Or have somebody do it for me, which fucking sucks,
要不就叫别人替我宰了他 但那样太逊了
because I want the satisfaction of doing that shit myself, you know?
我得自己动手才能心满意足 你懂吧?
Don't do it.Just let it go.
别动手 让他去吧
I don't know,man.
我不知道 兄弟
You do something nice for people-- they take advantage of that shit over and over again.
你给别人做了好事 他们就一而再 再而三地利用你
I'm a good dude,Moody. I know you are.
我是个好人 Moody 我知道你是
You're just like me.You're misunderstood.
你就跟我一样 老被人误解
Exactly.And I can be pushed to the brink,man.
没错 但我也能被逼到悬崖边 兄弟
And when that shit happens, I don't give a fuck about nothing or nobody,man.
要真到这份上 我他妈才不管 别人怎么样 兄弟
That's when the apocalypse come out.
Apocalypse(天启)要来了
That's how I got that fuckin' name,my nigga,
我这名字就是这么来的 我的朋友
because,yo,I'm three seconds from blowing this whole fucking world up.
因为我就差三秒就要把 这操蛋的世界给轰掉
Yeah,okay,okay, but--but think about it Sam.
是 我懂 好吧 可是你想想 Sam
This is your moment-- your Eddie Murphy movie-star moment.
这是属于你的时刻 属于你的 Eddie Murphy电影明星的时刻
Who gives a fuck about the Kalis and Tylers of the world?
谁他妈在乎Kali和Tyler这些人?
They're nothing.But you're Samurai fucking Apocalypse.
他们什么都不是 可你是他妈的 Samurai Apocalypse
That's all well and cool,man.
你说得很有道理 兄弟
I still think I should ice that motherfucker.
我还是觉得要干掉那混♥蛋♥
Please don't.
请别
My daughter loves that floppy-haired mope.I'm not sure exactly why, but she does.
我闺女爱死那个软不啦叽的拖把头了 虽然我不太明白 可她就是爱
I got little girls,man.I can relate to that shit.
我也有小闺女 我知道是怎么回事
So what-- I don't kill this motherfucker, your daughter don't get her heart broken?
那是怎么说 我不干掉他 你闺女就不会心碎?
Exactly.
没错
Maybe that's the move,yeah.
也许是不该这么做
Oh,that's the move,Sam.Mos def...initely.
哦 是不该这么做 Sam 绝...对的
Let's fire this motherfucker up,yo,come on.
开了那混♥蛋♥吧
Yes!
好!
You,you're welcome. Thank you.
你 不客气 谢谢你
Yeah,I just saved your life.
是该谢我 我刚救了你一命
And you know how you're going to repay the favor?
知道该怎么报答我吗?
You're going to stay the fuck away from my daughter,
他妈得离我闺女远点
and you're going to rescind that stupid fucking marriage proposal,you hear me?
并且撤回那操蛋的求婚 听见了没?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表