Just saying.
我是说
Well,maybe one more Time.then we'll get started.
也许再来一次 我们再开始
why'd you cancel on me,charlie? well,iyou Know,i've thought about this a lot,tyler,
为什么取消会议 Charlie 因为 这件事我想了很多 Tyler
And i just don't feel it would be appropriate To represent you while i'm representing hank.
我只是觉得我已经代理了Hank 再做你的经纪人就不太合适了
and seeing as how i'm damned to represent Hank unto eternity wait,wait,wait.
既然我一辈子都要做Hank的经纪人了 等一下
You don't think it's appropriate,or Hank doesn't think it's appropriate?
你觉得不合适 还是Hank觉得不合适
does it matter? not to me.
有区别吗 对我来说没有
I've got a bunch of meetings lined up.
我还有很多经纪人要见
But it was really cool to meet You,though,charlie-- kind of a dream come true.
但是能见到你真的很开心 Charlie 算是美梦成真
why is that? well,'cause you're hank moody's agent.
为什么 因为你是Hank Moody的经纪人
Who wouldn't want to be Represented by hank moody's agent?
谁会不想让Hank Moody的经纪人做代理呢
From where i'm sitting,that'd be The coolest fucking thing ever.
就我个人来说 那是世界上最棒的事了
Who else are you meeting with?
你还要见谁
All the majors.there's This guy at c.a.a.
就那些个大公♥司♥ 有一个来自CAA
He's got this little Black book full of whores.
他有本小黑册子 里面全是妓♥女♥
He offered to hook me up Gratis.can you match that?
他说要帮我免费介绍 你想一起来吗
I'd love to,tyler,but they Watch me like a hawk here.
我也很想去 Tyler 但是这里我被盯得很紧
I so much as look at a naked Picture on the internet,
我就像张网上的裸照
And h.r.swoops in,and an alarm Goes off.it's fucking terrifying.
人事一来 就会触动警报 真的够吓人的
Totally.
绝对的
Well,if this isn't going Further,then i might as well take off.
如果没希望的话 我也得走了
What do you say you and me get the hell Out of here,we go get a drink someplace?
我们一起离开这地方 找个地方喝酒怎么样
I could give you some advice about What to watch out for out there.
可以给你点建议 在这行混有什么是需要警惕的
Sure,i could drink.
当然可以 我能喝点
This is really good,hank.thank you.
写得真的太好了 Hank 谢谢
i feel like i'm in this movie all of a sudden. my pleasure.i hope it helps.
感觉我突然闯进这部电影里一样 不用谢 希望能帮到你
Good luck with all the Dress-up and the make-believe.
祝你在化妆造型和角色刻画方面好运
Seeing how good this is makes me think of all The other scenes we could dig into together.
写得这么好 让我不得不联想到 我们可以一起写更多的情节
Whoa,slow down there.i'm here mainly To burnish the samurai's banter.
等等 我在这里主要是想 润色下Samurai的逗趣的
can i show you my tits? i told you,you don't have to.necessarily.
可以给你看我的胸吗 我告诉你了 你没这个必要的
I'm doing my first nude scene this week,and I'm a little insecure about the girls.
这周我就要拍我的第一场裸戏了 我对自己身材不太自信
I'm sure the girls are fine Doesn't even begin to cover it.
我敢肯定你的胸很完美 不需要遮掩
You are going to enchant an entire generation Of teenage boys with those pound puppies.
你的傲人胸部足以迷倒一大♥片♥青少年了
That's,like,the perfect Reaction--thank you.
那就是最好的回应 谢谢
and nab yourself a Mr.skin award in the bargain.
可以给自己颁个最佳身材奖
thank you. you're welcome.thank you.
谢谢 不用谢 谢谢你
no,i mean.. Thank you hank for everything. you're very welcome.
不 我是说 谢谢你Hank 为了这一切 你太客气了
thank you. you're very welcome.
谢谢 你太客气了
Gosh,we have some excellent manners.this is Like some serious merchant ivory shit here.
天呐 我们都太有礼貌了 这真是桩正宗的桃色交易啊
I guess i'm just a firm Believer in repaying favors.
我只是个坚信有恩必报的人而已
Did you hear the one about the polish actress That came to hollywood and blew the writer?
有没有听说过一个漂亮的女演员 来到好莱坞给一个编剧吹♥箫♥的事
Just kidding.keep going.
开玩笑的 继续
Where are the fucking pages?
剧本在哪
holy fucking shit! my word.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我的娘咧
who the fuck do you think you are,moody? don't shoot me.
你以为你是谁 Moody 别冲我来
I'm only the piano player.
我也只是听从指示而已
I cast her,you fucking prick.
是我在选角时选中她的 你这个混♥蛋♥
I've had my eye on her this Whole time!Her ass is mine!
我早就看上她了 她是我的
how's that working out for you? i want him fired.
那你到手了吗 我要炒了他
You're going to have to Run that past the samurai.
你还得问下Samurai的意思
I can't do that.the guys Scares the shit out of me.
我做不来 那家伙太他妈吓人了
Hey,how about defending me,stu?
嘿 不是说要罩我的吗 Stu?
I wasn't the one who got caught with His prick in a young lady's mouth.
我又没被抓住老二放一姑娘嘴里
Oh,well,excuse me for accepting a blow job In exchange for an honest 15 minutes' work.
哦 不好意思我辛勤工作了15分钟 换来一个口♥交♥
That woman is a legitimate Actress.she can blow whoever she wants.
那姑娘可是个遵纪守法好演员 她想口♥交♥谁就口♥交♥谁
my movie is going to shit. are you crying?
我的电影就要黄了 你是在哭吗?
no,i'm just there is no Crying in tentpole filmmaking!
没 我就是 拍黄色电影不许哭!
You fucking mary.go get some fucking Pamprin.go on!Go on!Go on!Go on!
你个臭娘们 垫点卫生巾去吧 走啊! 走啊! 走啊! 走!
Get your shit together,man!
把鼻涕擦干净 小子!
These pages are really Good,hank.totally deserved the b.j.
这几页真不赖 Hank 那口♥交♥值了
I know,right?
我知道啊 是吧?
So do you have any idea What you want to do next?
那你下一步打算怎么办?
Oh,yeah,i've got a Bunch of ideas.i actually
哦 说到这个 我有很多想法
Pitched some over to the w.b.guys,
之前和一家网络公♥司♥有联络
and they pretty much shit their pants. yeah,that's a problem over there.
他们真的牛逼到爆 嗯 真的会爆哦
they said that they could put me in a room with Studio heads,and i could sell my ideas immediately.
他们说可以让我待在演播室 直接把我的想法卖♥♥出去
really?That'sthat's Great,tyler. i think i'll be fine.
是吗? 那真是太棒了 Tyler 我也觉得挺不错的
yeah,you you're going to do great. it was Really cool of hank to give me a leg up like this.
是啊 你 你会干得很好的 其实Hank能这么看得起我真很惊讶
You know,i'm actually kind of surprised He's so against you representing me.
其实我很惊讶他这么反对 你作我经纪人
It's a conflict.you'd be going Up on a lot of the same jobs.
只是有点矛盾啦 你会有很多工作机会的
No,i get it.
没关系 我懂
Man,it'd be cool if we could do Something together,though,you know?
只是如果我们能一起工作的话 一定会很有意思的你知道吧?
That would be cool.that Would be a big deal.
一定会有意思的 一定会成大事的
i got this one idea Where you know what?
我是这么想的 干脆这样?
Let's do this!
我们一起干吧!
what? i want to do this.i want to work with you.
啊? 我想这么干 我想跟你合作
You don't worry.i will Smooth it over with hank.
你别担心 我会和Hank好好说的
what,you want to sign me now? yes.yes,i do.i'm going with my gut on this one.
什么 你要和我签约吗? 对 对 这次我要跟着自己的感觉走
i don't know. what do you mean you don't know?What happened to the
我不知道啊 什么叫你不知道? 不是说
"working with hank moody's agent,that Would be,like,the coolest thing"?
"和Hank Moody的经纪人合作是 世界上最有意思的事情吗"?
Well,i don't know--i Mean,i've got all these agents
可我不知道啊-- 我是说 有那么多经纪人找我
Who are genuinely excited About being in business with me.
他们都很真诚地要和我做生意
I wouldn't want to be,you Know,twisting your arm or anything.
我不想让你胳膊肘往外拐
You're not twisting my arm,not at all.kid,i Want to work with you.let's do this!
你没让我胳膊肘往外拐 一点都没有 年轻人 我要跟你合作 就这么定了!
something feels weird. you want me to Set you up with a whore?I can do that done!
感觉有点怪怪的 要不要我 帮你安排个小姐? 没问题 成交!
No,i don't want you to Set me up with a whore.
不要 我不要你安排小姐
I have a girlfriend.becca?
我有女朋友的 Becca?
becca. the daughter of your best Friend and star client. right.great girl.
Becca 你最好朋友和明星 客户的女儿 嗯 好姑娘
You're weird,dude.
你真奇怪 伙计
Yes.yes,i am.
是 是 是有点
I'm also a fucking shark,and I will slay dragons for you.
我也是条大猛鲨 为你屠龙都行
Well.
好吧
Those are all very Generically passionate words.
这话说得还挺真诚的
But.i think i need to see Some of this passion in action.
不过我要看看怎么用行动表现的
Anything.you name it,i will do it.
什么都行 你说吧 我照做就是
Do you see that guy in there?
看到那边那男的了吗?
Sure.how could i miss him?
那当然 怎么会漏掉呢?
Go up to him and tell him.that You want to suck his dick.
你走过去跟他说你要吸他的老二
what? and finger his asshole.
啊? 还想给他的屁♥眼♥指交
You're kidding me,right?
你逗我呢吧?
Y-you're kidding.
你逗我呢
No?
不是?
I've got that meeting at i.c.m.i Should probably get going.
我去教堂还有点事 得先走了
what's up,sam? they're kind of waiting for you down on set.
怎么了 Sam? 大家都在等你下去准备开拍呢
Did you not like the New pages or something?
你是不是不喜欢新加的台词?
pages is good. oh,that's great.good.i aim to please.that's awesome.
台词挺好 哦 那太好了 很好 我很高兴
i don't like being embarrassed,man. embarrassed?Really?
但我不喜欢被羞辱 伙计 被羞辱? 不是吧?
Is this about--oh,is this About the girl and the blow job?
你是不是说-- 哦 你是说那个 女的给我口♥交♥?
I mean,that's just one of those crazy Fucking things.she literally fell into my lap.
那就是一个疯狂的意外 她刚好不当心摔倒在我裤裆里而已
You know,i-i couldn't say no.
你知道我的 我- 我不能拒绝啊
Could have thought about Me and our friendship.
可以想想我 还有我们之间的友谊
Well,as she released my dick from The crowded confines of my pantaloons,
她帮我的老二从裤子的束缚中 解脱出来了
Thoughts of you were nowhere near my Mind,which i think is probably a good thing.
我的脑子里就装不下你了嘛 我觉得其实这算件好事
do you value our friendship,moody? yes,i've grown.
你珍视我们的友谊吗 Moody? 当然 我非常珍视
Quite fond of you,broheim.
老稀罕你了 大兄弟
Same here,motherfucker.
我也是 混♥蛋♥
That's why i'm really going To hate to do this to you.
所以我不想这么做的
Come on,sam.this is a bit Of a hip-hop cliche,isn't it?
别这样啊 Sam 这也太老套了吧?
Cliches are cliches for a Reason,man-- because they fucking work!
老套归老套 但他妈很管用!
You don't want to do this,not Over a silly blow job.
你不能这么对我 就为了一个傻×口♥交♥
You know what?I don't.but What choice do i have,man?
你知道吗? 我不会这么对你的 可我有选择吗 伙计?
You disrespect me in My fucking workplace?
你在我的工作地点 作出对我不敬的事情?
What are you talking about?Do You even like this girl?
你说什么呢? 难不成你还看上那女的了?
I don't even know that bitch's Name,man.that ain't the point here.
我他妈根本就不知道那贱♥人♥叫什么 问题根本就不是这个
The point is,i'm number one On that fucking call sheet!
问题是 我才是召集单上的头号♥人物!
I can't have the whole cast and crew Of a major motion picture whispering
我不能让一部动作片的全剧组人员 都在偷偷摸摸咬耳朵
How my court jester screwed The baddest bitch on the set!
说什么求爱小丑怎么搞了最骚那娘们!
is that all i am to you a court Jester? yeah,what,nigga?You funny,man.
我对你来说就这个 求爱小丑? 是啊 怎么样小子? 搞笑呢你
You amuse me.you don't See the value in that?
你能逗我高兴 你没看到其中的价值吗?
jestering is a noble profession,hank. whatever.
小丑是一个高尚的职业 Hank 随便吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表