Your fucking wife is sitting right out there.
你的妻子现在就他妈坐在外面
I know. It's just...Karen and I,
我知道 只是 Karen和我
we're just in different emotional zip codes right now.
我们只是处于不同的情感阶段而已
Yeah,I'll say.You're in fucking emotional West Hollywood right now.
是啊 我觉得你现在的情感阶段在西好莱坞 (西好莱坞居民中41%是同性恋)
It's not about gay or straight.
不是同性恋还是直男的问题
No,it never is with you.
是啊 对你来说一直都没问题 (意为直男和搅基都可以)
Look,Karen does not understand what I'm going through right now.
Karen不明白我正经受什么
I'm all raw and churned up inside.
我内心很纠结
It's gonna be okay.I'm gonna find my way back to her,I promise.
会没事的 我会想办法回到她身边的 我发誓
Yeah,that's what I always said.Didn't quite make it,though,did I?
我也一直都这么说的 但是我没成功 是吧
And it's not right to toy with her.
玩弄她的感情是不对的
Oh,toy. Yeah,you're one to talk.
玩弄 这话你太有立场说了
Yeah,but for once,I'm not the one in the wrong.
是啊 但是终于这一次 我不是错的那方
There is no right or wrong,Hank,not when you trust your instincts.
没有绝对的对与错 Hank 只有跟着自己直觉走
Bates,you were getting sucked off by your sponsor.
Bates 你的担♥保♥人给你口♥交♥了
I should go home.
我得回家了
This--this was not a good idea. It's just--
这是个错误的决定 只是
It's just--it's too much too soon.
只是一切来得太快了
I'll take you,'cause we have things to discuss.
我送你回去 因为我们有事要谈
Yes. Yes,we do,Gabriel.
是的 我们有话说 Gabriel
A great many things,my dear boy.
很好好事 我的好孩子
Keep an eye on Karen for me? Sure.
帮我看着点Karen 没问题
And don't get any weird ideas.
不要起邪念
What the fuck,dude?
搞啥啊 伙计
You were just tonsils-deep in that guy,
你和那男的刚有了吹♥箫♥关系
and you're asking me to behave myself with your wife?
还来要求我不要对你妻子有非分之想
Yes.
是的
Why is that weird?
难道很奇怪吗
Get the fuck out of here.
给我滚蛋
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
I just,you know,I wanted to get some fresh air.
我只是 想呼吸点新鲜空气
God,it's kind of a freak show up there.
楼上各种诡异事件
Oh,you don't know the half of it,lady.
你只发现了其中一半 小姐
Really?
真的吗
So Bates and the creeper went home.
Bates和怪物回家了
Thank God. Really?
谢天谢地 真的吗
Tell me what you really feel.
告诉我你的真实感受
No,it's just nice to have a break from the project.
不是的 暂时不用想任务的事情 感觉挺好的
Project? Yes,his rehabilitation,you know.It's this huge project.
任务 他戒酒的事 就是个大任务
There's,like,no space for anything else right now.
好像 没有剩余时间来操心别的事了
Come on.Don't be so hard on yourself.
别这样 对自己要求别这么高
Why shouldn't I be hard on myself?
我为什么要对自己要求高
I pick the most absurdly wrong men,
我总是选最不靠谱的男人
and then I just ping-pong between them.
然后在他们之间打乒乓
Wouldn't say you're a serial ping-pongamist.
你这乒乓球打的不怎么样啊
Big deal.
没啥大不了
I'm just tired
我只是累了
of always keeping it together for someone else,you know.
总是为他人着想顾全大局
It just--I want to be the crazy one some--
有时我也想疯狂一把
I want to,like,strip off my clothes
我想脱掉衣服
and just run down the street naked.
去街上裸奔
I would very much like to see that.
我很想看到那一幕
I would camp out to buy tickets.
我愿意打帐篷排队买♥♥票
What?
干吗
Bates asked me to behave myself.
Bates让我不要对你有非分之想
Oh,fuck that.
去死吧
I like you when you're crazy.
我喜欢你疯狂的样子
You're leaving tomorrow,right? I am. So what's the difference?
明天你就要走了是吗 是的 那又何妨呢
I've heard that before. It doesn't end well.
这话我以前听过 结局不怎么样
It does end well. It always ends well.
结局很好 结局一向都很好
I can't believe these words are about to come out of my mouth,
无法相信我接下来要说的话
but let's not do this,Karen.
但是我们不能再这样了 Karen
You've got so much shit going on in your life right now.
你生活中已经有太多麻烦事
You don't want to add this to the mix. Really? I do. Yeah.
你不会想再火上浇油的 真的吗 我想的 是啊
Besides,if you sampled my wares again,
而且 再次尝过我的甜头
you couldn't just do it once.
你就忍♥不住只做一次了
You know that. So what?
你知道的 那又如何
And then you'd be in a world of conflicted emotional shit.And shit.
然后你会进入一个 纠结的情绪波动的世界里
You know? You're right.
你懂吗 你说得对
Thank you for letting me be the crazy one for once.
谢谢让我终于疯狂了一次
It's my pleasure.
我很荣幸
It was nice for me to be the sane one for once.
偶尔当一次好人也不错
It gave me a morally righteous boner.
给了我一次道德的正直的勃起
Is that what that was?
是这个原因吗
Maybe that was just you.
也许只是你自己的原因
I hope so.
希望如此
Oh,kill me now.
杀了我吧
Come on.
起来
There you Stop.
帮你拍拍 别闹
Hey,have you guys seen Tyler anywhere?
你们知道Tyler在哪吗
No.
不知道
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Then after that shit,I hit that bitch with a motherfucking minivan.
完事之后 我用迷你货车搞她
W-what's a minivan?
迷你货车是啥东西
Two in the front,five in the rear.Shit,yo.
前面两个 后面五个 (手指) (迷你货车刚好够坐7人)
All right,break it up,funny people.
好吧 停下 搞笑组合
Anybody seen Kali? Too many.
有人看到Kali了吗 太多了
Maybe she in the bathroom,man.Hit this shit.
她也许在厕所 抽抽这个
Uh,hold on. I'll be out in a second.
等等 我马上出来
What's with you barging in the bathroom?Is that your only move?
你私闯厕所是想怎样 只有这招了吗
Shit.You got to be fucking kidding me.
妈的 你开玩笑吧
What,she walked in on me.I had to hide. You think this is fucking funny?
她找我的 我只能躲进去 你觉得这很好笑吗
No,but I think it was inevitable.
没有 但我觉得是不可避免的
My daughter is out there right now.
我女儿现在正在外面呢
You think it's okay to disrespect her?
你觉得可以不尊重她吗
Oh,come on,man,I'm only human,okay?
别这样 我也是人啊
We hit it off. She pulled me in here.What the fuck was I supposed to do?
我们挺聊得来 她把我带到这里 我能怎么办
Restrain yourself. I don't know.Break up with Becca. Take your pick.
要有自控力 不知道了 或者和Becca分手 选一个
Life is messy,man. Okay?Sometimes shit happens.
生活很混乱 总有不好的事发生的
That's the best you've got?
这就是你的解释
"Shit happens"?
总有不好的事发生
You know what,you are such a fucking hypocrite,Hank.
你就是个伪君子 Hank
You put Karen and Becca through more shit
你给Karen和Becca带来的伤害
than I can dream up and fit into one fucking screenplay,
比我做梦写进剧本里的都要多
and here you are,standing here,giving me fucking life lessons?
现在却站在这里 给我讲什么人生大道理
You know,face it,
面对现实吧
I am a better,younger version of you,
我就是你 只是比你更好比你年轻
so just fuck off,old man.
该干啥干啥去吧 老骨头
Jesus. What is that,a fucking buffalo back there?
天呐 那是什么 那里有只野牛吗
What the fuck,man? Hey,Hank!
搞什么 喂Hank
Hey! What the fuck are you doing,man?
喂 你到底在干吗
Hank!Oh,my God. Oh,my God.
Hank 我的天呐
No!
不
Come on! Stop it!
别这样 住手
Christ. What are you doing?
天呐 你在干什么
Charlie Runkle,you know how to throw a party,man.
Charlie Runkle 你确实知道该怎么举办派对
Oh,thank you.
谢谢你
Don't you remember anything?
你还记不记得以前的事
Maybe it's that bump on your head.
也许是因为那次你撞了头
Can you talk?
你能说话吗
You know,words?
说句话
Blah,blah,blah,like that?
依依呀呀 像这样
Can you do that? Blah,blah,blah?
你能这么说吗 依依呀呀
See this? This is called a rock.
看到没 这叫石头
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表