你还能让我湿得比雨季里的 西非荡♥妇♥还要湿
Oh, my God, I'm so not charmed by that.
哦 老天啊 我一点都不感动 真恶心
And no trampy D-girl this side of the Mississippi is ever gonna change any of that.
这个城市里任何一个廉价的 年轻小妞都不会改变这一点
Really?
真的吗?
Now, come on. Come on back to bed.
走吧 回床上去
Let's californicate.
我们做一次加州爱
Really? Is it different here?
是吗? 会不一样吗?
A little bit. Okay.
有点 好吧
Let's get wet.
我们弄湿了再说
This is cheesy, Hank. Fuck you.
太俗了 Hank 滚蛋
I'm just kidding. It's beautiful.
开玩笑的 写得真美
Yeah, you think you can work with it?
是嘛 你觉得能用?
I hope so. I mean, they're beautiful words.
希望能用吧 这些文字都很美
Yeah, but they're just words. You gotta make the music.
是啊 可也只是文字 你要变成音乐
Well, I definitely think I can make them work.
我确定没问题的
They're like a time machine. Take me back to New York.
看着这些就像时光机一样 把我带回以前在纽约的时候
I remember exactly how excited I was, and how sad and scared.
我能清晰地记得自己当时 有多激动 又有多伤心和害怕
Do you think you'll ever make it back to your guy?
你觉得你还能回到那个男人怀里吗?
I don't know.
不知道
I spend a lot of time going back and forth in my head
我是会想回到过去
about what might have been and, uh, "just as well."
想象会怎么样 结果是一样的
I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
I think that there are people in your life
我觉得你的生命中会有那么一些人
who--they inspire art.
能够激发你的灵感
You know, and you blow them up into these mythical characters
你想象他们是什么神秘的人物
and you give them all those magical qualities.
赋予他们各种神奇的能力
Or maybe they're just stepping stones for something bigger and better.
但也许他们只是你通往更光明 更好的未来的绊脚石
That's a pretty cynical way to look at things.
你还真够愤世嫉俗的
Yeah, well, look at you. I mean, shit, I got a fuckin' song out of you.
是啊 看看你 靠 你居然帮我写了首歌♥
And...that's fuckin' cool.
太帅了
God, I feel so exploited.
天啊 我都被掏空了
What do I get in exchange for digging deep and baring your soul?
我挖了自己这么深的往事还得忍♥受 你的故事有什么回报呢?
Anything you want.
什么都行
No, I...
别 我...
I don't think it's right to capitalize on all this heartbreak and champagne.
我觉得这么利用这些心碎的故事 和香槟不好
It's more than that, and I think you know that.
还不止那些呢 你懂的
I do? Mmhmm.
我懂吗?
Because, no matter how messy... or wrong...
因为不论事情多糟糕...多不好...
or how much of a shitload of trouble we can get into,
无论我们会惹多大的麻烦
we just keep coming back.
我们还是会回到过去
True dat.
说的是
Or maybe that's what makes it so hot.
或许之所以不好才会这样诱惑
Can I get you another water?
要再帮你拿瓶吗?
No, I'm fine. Yeah, you don't look fine. How do I look?
不用了 我很好 你看起来可不好
Thunderstruck.
那我看起来怎么样? 像刚被雷劈过
Mm. That's a good word.
嗯 这个词用得好
Look, I know it's a lot to take in.
我知道你有很多新东西要接受
Maybe I should call Charlie. Why? What would you say?
我还是给Charlie打个电♥话♥吧 为什么? 你想说什么?
I don't think I'd say anything. I'd just scream.
我没什么说的 我就叫两声
I understand.
我能理解 你理解?
And now we're gonna make it into a movie.
现在我们要把它拍成电影
Mmhmm. But you gotta trust me. But it's not a romantic comedy.
但你得信任我 但它不是爱情喜剧
I know what I'm doing. It's not a romantic comedy.
我知道自己在做什么 它不是爱情喜剧
Your book is deeply romantic and very funny.
你的书非常浪漫还很搞笑
But it's also very dark and bittersweet.
但也很黑暗 苦乐参半
Mm-hmm, totally.
嗯 没错
Is this really happening? - Yes. - Hmm.
这不是真的吧? 是的
And you're not exactly responding in the appropriate manner-- what's that about?
你没有正确地回应我 怎么回事?
Uh, it's about the fact that my better half
呃 因为
would cut off my dick if she knew what was going on.
如果我女人知道的话 就会割了我的老二
Well, then you probably shouldn't mention it.
那你最好还是不要告诉她
Well, I'm not going to.
我也没打算说
She already thinks you're a woman of ill-repute. She's right.
她早就觉得你不是个好女人 她说得对
I wish I could tell her, though.
我倒希望能告诉她 她一定会很激动
How long have you guys been together?
你们俩在一起多久了?
Do you really care? You don't cheat on her?
你在乎这个吗? 你从来没背叛过她?
No. Am I supposed to?
没有 我应该背叛她吗?
None of my business. Hmm. Guess I just misjudged you.
不关我的事 看来我看错你了
What does that mean? Nothin'.
这话什么意思? 没什么
First draft, 12 weeks. Is that doable?
第一稿 12周 能完成吗?
I don't see why not. Great. Good luck with the writing.
应该没问题 很好 祝你顺利
Get me Todd Carr!
帮我叫Todd Carr过来!
我去工作室了 好激动 我都等不及了 谢谢你!Kali
How was your meeting? Kind of a nightmare, actually.
会开得怎么样? 有点像噩梦
Did she try to fuck you?
她是不是想干♥你♥?
Of course. I'm just that irresistible.
当然了 我就是那么不可抵抗得迷人
I'm like Spanish fly to these Hollywood types.
我就好像飞入好莱坞群里的 西班牙小飞虫
But it did get me thinkin'. About...
不过倒真是让我想了一些事情 什么
Let's not and say we did.
还是别了就假装说了吧
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Fuck it. Fuck this place.
去他妈的 去他妈的洛杉矶
Why mess with a good thing?
为什么要把一件好事弄坏呢?
You know, "Leave well enough alone" and other cliches.
就什么"自扫门前雪"之类的废话
Let's stay in New York.
我们还是留在纽约吧
Charlie'll understand.
Charlie会理解的
his bald head.
如果他不理解 就去他妈的 还有他的大光头
We do have a great life. We do.
我们的生活已经很完美了 是很完美
We're so lucky. Totally.
我们很幸运 是的
Which is exactly why we should do it.
所以我们才应该这么做
Yeah. - What? - Mm-hmm.
是的 做什么?
You're in a really exciting place right now.
你现在正处在一个很好的阶段
I mean, most people don't even get to where you are.
大多数人都达不到你现在的位子
It's like...the American dream or some shit.
这就好像... 美国梦之类的
We should just ride the wave and see where it takes us.
我们就顺其自然 看看能做到什么程度
Are you sure? I mean...
你确定? 反正...
Yeah, because as long as we're together, who gives a fuck where we live, right?
确定 只要我们在一起 谁他妈在乎住哪儿 对吧?
So... There it is.
所以呢... 就这么定了
We're movin' to L.A.
我们要搬到洛杉矶来
Shit, fuck.
靠 靠
Now that I said it out loud, I can't take it back.
我说出来了 现在不能反悔了
You're pretty amazing, you know that?
你真是太了不起了 你知道吗?
No, I'm not. Yeah, you are.
我不是 你是
Pretty much the best baby mama a guy could ever hope for.
你是一个男人最好的孩子他妈了
Really? And don't forget it.
是吗? 不许忘记这一点
Never. Ever.
永远不会
Moody, buddy. Yo, come on. Get in on some of this shit.
Moody 伙计 过来 过来喝一杯
There you go, buddy.
给 伙计
I take it you likey?
那你喜欢那歌♥咯?
It's beautiful, man. It's the missing piece of the puzzle.
太美了 兄弟 要的就是这个
This album had a lot of color on it.
这张唱片已经很出色了
But what y'all did, that's the home run, man.
不过你的歌♥词打出了本垒打
You both outdid yourselves.
你们两个都发挥得很好
Glad to be of service.
很高兴帮得上忙
Yo, you two fucked?
你们俩干过了?
Come on, does it seem like we had time to do that?
得了 你觉得我们有时间吗?
We been writin' a frickin' song.
我们一直都在弄那首歌♥
Heh, I'm fuckin' trippin'.
哈 我药有点嗑多了
Hey, yo. Yeah?
嘿 你 在?
Play that shit. All right.
弹下那歌♥ 好的
Grab some tissue, Moody. It's just gonna break your fuckin' heart.
先抽几张纸 Moody 你会他妈心碎的
Turn the shit up, motherfucker.
音量放大点 贱♥人♥
Hey. Can I come in?
嘿 我能进来吗?
Sure. Everything all right?
当然 没事吧? Becca出事了?
What's up?
怎么了?
It's Richard. He's, um...
是Richard 他 嗯...
He... you know, he won't stop drinking.
他... 就是戒不了酒
It's...I don't think he can. So...
这太...我觉得他戒不了 所以...
And I just...
我就是...
I-I don't think I can do it.
我-我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can, um...
我觉得我做不到 嗯...
I don't think I can live like this.
我觉得我不能这样生活下去
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表