Stuart? Irma!
Stuart? Irma!
Christ on a cross.
老天爷啊
Hank? Oh,so good to see you.
Hank? 哦 真高兴见到你
Hey,can we do this a little later when you lose the wood?
嘿 我们能晚点打招呼吗 等你软下去之后?
And wash your face. Yeah. Oh. Yeah.
洗过脸之后 是吗 哦 是
Sorry,and this could be a while. I just popped a Niagara.
不好意思可能还会硬一会 我刚打了尼亚加拉哥
You mean a Viagra.
你是说伟哥
No we call the Niagara around here.
不 我们管伟哥叫尼亚加拉哥
Because my rock hard endowment makes Marcy gush like Niagara Falls.
因为我坚硬的老二会让Marcy 喷得像尼亚加拉大瀑布一样
So Marcy's a squirter now?
Marcy现在会潮♥吹♥了?
Oh yeah. Things have really changed in my absence.
是啊 我不在的时候一切都变了
Yeah,Marcy is in the throws of a real sexual renaissance now,Hank.
是啊 Marcy现在正处在性♥欲♥恢复期 Hank
It's exhilarating.
我很兴奋
It's good to hear,it's really good to hear.
好消息啊 好消息
But you're too young to mess with that Niagara shit,Stu.
不过你太年轻了 还是不好随便 尼亚加拉哥比较好 Stu
I know,I know,I just really like the nine hour boner.
我知道我知道 我只是很享受 硬九个小时的感觉
That it makes me feel alive. You know like get shit done.
让我有活着的感觉 就好像拉完屎的感觉
What is wrong with you people? You're like a couple of teenagers.
你们怎么回事? 跟一群青少年一样
Yeah well Irma was supposed to be watching him.
是吗 Irma应该看着他的
It was a quickie,Runkle,then we were all going for some froyo.
应该是来快的 Runkle 然后大家去吃酸奶
Speaking of which,why is he eating these terrible snacks?
说到酸奶 为什么他在吃 这些恶心的零食?
Oh settle down,soccer mom.
哦 冷静点 光头妇女
Hanky. Hug!
Hanky 抱一个!
Oh you smell like sex.
哦 你闻起来就是做的味道
Yes I do. And weed.
是的 还有烟味
Well yeah,Mommy's little helper.
是啊 妈妈真是个好帮手
I take a puffsky or two and I get the sex munchies,you know.
我抽几口烟 然后做点下半身的事
I'm going through a real sexual renaissance. I heard.
我正处在性♥欲♥恢复期 我听到了
Irma,what the fuck? Language,Marcy!
Irma 你搞什么鬼? 注意用词 Marcy!
He sneak away. He always sneak away. He so quiet like a mouse.
他溜走了 他老是这样 走路轻得像只小老鼠
Oy Dios mio!
哦老天啊!
It doesn't have anything to do with you watching your stories?
不是因为你在看你的电视吗?
El Gordo y La Flaca?
Gordo和Flaca的故事?
I know all about it,Irma.
我都知道 Irma
I'm calling immigration,motherfucker.
我要打电♥话♥给移♥民♥局 臭娘们
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这做什么?
What are we doing here? We came for the meeting.
我们来做什么? 我们来开会的
Jesus Runkle,didn't you get the message? There is no meeting.
天啊 Runkle 你没收到信息吗? 没有会要开
He wants Hank to come to him. One on one. Face time.
他只想让Hank去见他 一对一 面对面
Who the fuck is he?
他他妈是谁?
Samurai Apocalypse.
Samurai Apocalypse
What? Huh? The rapper?
什么? 哈? 搞说唱那个?
Oh,have a little respect,Runkle. The man has transcended rap a long ago.
哦 对人尊重点 Runkle 他不干说唱很久了
Sam is a producer,businessman,entrepreneur,humanitarian.
Sam现在是制♥作♥人 生意人 企业家 人道主义者
No,he is a major player,Hank. Major.
他可是个重要人物 Hank 很重要
And I pass.
那我就过吧
No no no no no,you have to take the meeting.
不 不 不 不 你一定要去见他
He really is an inspiring human being.
他真的是一个让人醍醐灌顶的人
He also has writer approval and he hasn't liked anyone we've sent him.
他也可以用任何一个作家 但我们给他的他一个都不喜欢
First of all,I'm not auditioning for anyone.
第一 我不想让人试看我
Especially someone who calls himself Samurai Apocalypse.
尤其是一个叫什么 Samurai Apocalypse的(意上天的启示)
Secondly,why wasn't I first on the list?
第二 我为什么不是第一个候选人?
What... well... I wasn't aware... Hollywood asshole.
什么... 呃... 我没想到... 好莱坞混♥蛋♥
TM. Have you tried?
我在向天地学习 试过吗?
Truth be told I get more satisfaction out of a a solid BM.
老实说 我拉完屎之后觉得更舒服
Thank you,Alfred.
没事了 Alfred
Alfred,really? Fuck yeah,man.
Alfred 不是吧? 操♥他♥妈♥的是啊
As a kid,I told my ma.
小时候我跟我妈说
I said: "Mama,when I get rich and famous,I give me Alfred.
妈 等我有钱有名的时候 就给自己弄个Alfred
" Your ma must be proud,cause you got yourself a fucking Alfred all right.
你妈一定很自豪 还还真♥他♥妈♥给 自己弄了个Alfred
I don't even know what the motherfucker's real name.
我他妈都不知道他真名叫什么
I just call him Alfred and he snatched right to it.
我就叫他Alfred 他就接受了
I don't even know if I pay this motherfucker,he might be my slave.
我都不知道自己有没有付他钱 这傻×可能是我的奴隶
Take that,white people.
就收了他吧 是个白人
You know I dug your book,man. For real. Thank you.
我喜欢你的书 老兄 真的 谢谢
The shit was crazy. Thanks.
那书很疯 谢谢
When the chick squirted all over Runkle,
那小妞喷了Runkle一身的时候
I laughed so hard I almost shit my own pants.
我笑死了 都要屎出来了
Runkle's always good for a laugh. And a shart.
Runkle总是个笑点 也是个精点
Tellin' me? This motherfucker's a walking Pez dispenser.
那还用说? 这傻×就是个 移♥动♥精点处理器
So you read the book? Cool. Nigga can't read,man?
你看过书了? 不错 能不看吗兄弟?
Kinda shit that saying to a brother,yo.
我跟一个兄弟这么说来着
I read yo shit from cover to cover,man.
我可是一页页看过了兄弟
Even the boring pretentious parts.
连装腔作势的那些都看了
Yo,I think you're the kind to write my shit.
我觉得你在写我的事
What do you have in mind?
你怎么想?
Santa Monica Cop.
Santa Monica Cop
I don't know what that means.
我不懂
Look,man,I did this rap star already.
你看 老兄 我已经研究过了
Sold gold,platinum,zirconium: Check.
我的唱片卖♥♥出黄金 白金 废铁销♥售♥量
Got my my own energy drink,Apocalypse Wild: Check.
有自创的能量饮品:狂野Apocalypse
Got the badass Scarface crib,crazy rides,
长一张坏蛋脸 豪♥宅♥豪车
more pussy a nigga can eat: Check,check,check.
女人多得干都干不完
So what's next? The movies.
下一步干什么? 拍电影
I wanna do my own thing,my own moment.
我想开创自己的事业 我自己的高峰
Santa Monica Cop is my Eddie Murphy moment right now.
Santa Monica Cop就是我的 Eddie Murphy
So it's like Beverly Hills Cop.
所以就像比佛利山庄
Nah nigga,it's set in Santa Monica.
不是 我的是在圣塔莫妮卡
Okay,I see the difference.
好吧 我看出区别了
You're a kingmaker,man. I want to be a king,yo. You in?
你能弄出个国王来 我想做国王 你来吗?
I don't know,is not really my thing.
不知道 还真不是我♥干♥的事
The fuck else do you wanna do? Write another book?
那你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛? 再写一本书?
Fuck that,let's get paid,motherfucker.
去他妈的 我们去挣钱 傻×
Get yo sexy ass over here,mama.
过来性感小屁♥股♥
What's up,mama?
有事吗?
Hank Moody,this is Kali.
Hank Moody 这是Kali
Remember this name,Kali,She's gonna be a star.
记住这个名字Kali 她会出名的
Kali,this is Hank Moody. The writer/rapist.
Kali 这是Hank Moody 作家/强♥奸♥犯
Nice to meet you,Hank. And you.
很高兴认识你 Hank 我也是
Oh God. Sorry.
哦 不好意思
Didn't mean to get a puddle on you,sorry.
不想弄你身上一摊粘粘的 对不起
She keeps it cool for sure,yo.
她肯定不是故意的
It looks like you two are about to fornicate. Which is typically my cue.
看起来你们要私通了 这还真是我的菜
Keep it real up with the feel. A'ight.
保持这种感觉哦
Im'ma keep in touch,Moody. You can't escape Apocalypse Now,yo.
保持联♥系♥ Moody 逃不出Apocalypse的手心了
Hasn't been that long,dad.
好久没这么久了 老爸
You got that look. What look?
你也那个眼神了 什么眼神?
The drunken boy crazy look.
喝醉了酒的疯狂的眼神
Promise you'll be nice.
跟我保证你不会乱来
Nice? What are you talking about? I'm always nice.
不乱来? 说什么呢? 我一直都不乱来
Might wanna get used to this one.
最好对这个是
I could see him sticking.
我觉得会一直和他在一起
In a shoe maybe. Like an unpleasant chunk of dog turd.
一直在一只鞋里吧 像一坨恶心的狗屎一样
How old of a man might you be,Tyler?
你多大了 Tyler?
I'm 24,Hank.
24 Hank
24? 24?
24? 24?
A touch too old for my daughter,don't you think,maybe? Kind of inappropriate?
碰我闺女是不是有点老了 你觉得呢? 是不是有点不太合适?
Dad? Daughter?
老爸? 闺女?
You're being a dick. Am not.
你在乱来 我没有
Am too. Am not.
有 没有
He's not being a dick,baby. Baby,really?
他没有乱来 宝贝 宝贝 不是吧?
He's just a concerned father,you know,the two are easily confused.
他只是个关心你的父亲 这两者很容易搞混
I don't think age is an issue here,Hank.
我觉得年龄不是问题 Hank
Becca is wise beyond her years. And I'm nothing if not somewhat stunted.
Becca的聪慧超出她的年龄很多 我呢 则有点发育迟缓
That sounds familiar.
这话听起来耳熟
Well,Hardy Har Har,Karen. So funny I forgot to laugh.
才 才 才没有 Karen 真有意思 我都忘记笑了
I'll take a snifter of that vino rouge you got there,Tyler.
给我来点你手里的红酒吧 Tyler
Oh,sorry,Hank. Looks like I killed it.
哦 不好意思 Hank 好像我都喝了
All by yourself? Again,with the rude,no?
全部吗? 是不是有点粗鲁?
Maybe,but it is incredibly tasty super Tuscan.
也许吧 不过味道好得像托斯卡纳酒
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表