剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
Sammy already loves him.
就像你说的
And like you said,
你们会回归以前的生活
you guys are gonna go back to the way you were
把我们抛下
and leave us behind.
到时候我要怎么跟萨米说
What am I supposed to tell Sammy?
他爸让他失望的次数已经够多了
His dad already lets him down enough.
杰姬 我那话并不是那个意思
Jackie, I didn't mean it like that.
我不会抛下你的
I'm not gonna leave you behind.
我们会留在彼此的生活中 为了萨米 也为了我
We're staying in each other's lives, for Sammy and for me.
拜托 你觉得我丢人
Please. You're embarrassed by me.
不是你的问题
It's not you.
而是你所代表的一切
It's just everything you represent.
仅此而已吗
Is that all?
我生活在这里时的那种感觉
I mean, the feeling I had living here,
总是觉得不够 总是觉得低人一等
like never being enough, always feeling inferior.
那才是我想抛下的东西
That's what I was trying to leave behind.
但我抛下的东西太多了
But I left behind too much.
过去的几周
I mean, these past few weeks,
经常跟你一起相处
getting to hang out with you,
让我意识到我有多么想你
I just realized how much I missed you.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
所以这事才伤我那么深
And that's why it hurt me so much,
一想到你又要消失了我就受不了
the thought of you just disappearing again.
我不会的
Well, I won't.
你知道我有多久
I mean, do you know low long
没像我们之前在尼曼百货那样开怀大笑了吗
it's been since I laughed like we did at Neiman's?
我不会为任何事放弃那个的
I'm not giving that up for anything.
如果你拿回了你们的钱呢
And what if you got all your money back?
我几乎不会为任何事放弃那个的
Well, I'm not giving that up for almost anything.
浴缸畅聊
Tub talk?
-你躲在我的浴室里干什么 -抱歉...
- What are you doing, hiding in my bathroom? - Sorry...
只是时间没凑上 我以为你会先刷牙呢
Bad timing. I thought you'd brush your teeth first.
因为你妹妹跟我说
It's just that your sister told me
这是你们以前开展姐妹畅聊的地方
this was a place where you used to have special talks.
那请你有话快说
Well, make it fast, please.
好的 行 是这样的...
Okay, yes. Okay. Okay, well, um...
我跟伊丽莎白聊过了
I talked to Elizabeth,
我明白你生气的原因了
and I understand why you were upset
以及你为何不希望我多花时间跟萨米相处
and why you didn't want me spending so much time with Sammy.
希望你知道 我总是会尊重你的心愿的
Just know that I will always respect your wishes.
我现在的心愿就是快点撒尿
Wish number one: that I get to pee soon.
明白
Understood.
但是 等等
But wait.
萨米喜欢跟你一起相处
Sammy loves spending time with you.
他还说你可以给他灵感
And he says that you inspire him.
他也会给我灵感
Oh, he inspires me, too.
在昨天之前
Until yesterday,
我从未把辣玉米片放进三明治里吃过
I had never put Flamin' Hot Cheetos in a sandwich.
超好吃 对吧
So good, right?
那种焦脆感 那种辣度 简直赞爆了
Oh, the crunch, the heat, incredible.
萨米能拥有你真的很幸运
Sammy's lucky to have you.
尤其是他爸经常让他失望
Especially 'cause his dad lets him down all the time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能不能给你一条建议呢
And if I might offer one piece of advice?
下次 或许你可以不告诉他他父亲要来了
Uh, next time, maybe don't tell him that his father is coming.
那样的话 他就不会失望了
That way, he won't be disappointed.
如果他真的出现了 那就会成为愉快的惊喜
And if he does show up, it'll be a delightful surprise.
或许我心中有那么一点希望萨米知道
I guess there's just a part of me that wants Sammy to know
他爸是个彻底的混♥蛋♥
that his dad is a total jerk.
我安全理解
I completely understand.
但那不就是以你为中心 而非他吗
But isn't that about you, not him?
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
赶紧滚出我的洗手间
Now get the hell out of the bathroom.
或许我也可以离开了
Perhaps I could leave as well?
你好 我是哈维尔 我是你的司机
Hello, I'm Javier, I am your driver.
那他是谁
Who is he?
我是他的司机
I am his driver.
那他又是谁
And who is he?
我叫萨米
I'm Sammy.
他是我外甥
My nephew.
他将是你能遇见的最出色的人之一
And one of the most fascinating people you will ever meet.
他有个问题要问你
And he has a question for you.
告诉我 马里奥·琼斯
Tell me, Mario Jones.
你是谁 你有什么梦想
Who are you, and what are your dreams?
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表