剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
但他的父亲最后原谅了他
But his dad does forgive him.
因为他爱他
Because he loves him.
你也知道这个故事吗
You know the story?
我像你这么大的时候 其实经常来教堂
I actually used to go to church a lot when I was your age.
后来为什么不来了
Why'd you stop?
我妈妈生病的时候 我跟上帝做了个交易
When my mom got sick, I made a deal with God
我说如果我疯狂祈祷
that if I prayed like crazy
每周日都来教堂
and went to church every Sunday,
那我妈就会好起来
that my mom would get better.
但她没能好起来
But she didn't.
然后
And...
我就生气了 你明白吗
just got mad, you know?
你现在还是很生气吗
Are you still mad?
是啊
Yep.
看来我不擅长宽恕别人
Guess I'm not that good at forgiveness.
但是 幸亏上帝擅长宽恕别人 不是吗
But... good thing God is good at it, right?
那的确是好事
That is a good thing.
很抱歉我没听你的话 妈妈
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, Mom.
没事
It's okay.
话说 布道已经结束了
So... the sermon's over.
你为什么还待在这里
Why are you still here?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里让我感觉很好
It just makes me feel good.
很平静
It's peaceful.
有道理
Makes sense.
我小时候就知道不是因为这些带软垫的长椅
I knew it wasn't these cushy benches.
我一坐上来就不想动 屁♥股♥都想长眠不醒了
My butt bone's not gonna wake up till Easter.
我们要出去吃甜甜圈吗
Should we get some donuts outside?
好吧 你去买♥♥几个吧
Yeah, go grab us a couple.
我一个人在这待会儿
I'm gonna hang for a minute.
或许会寻求那种平静的感觉
Maybe look for some of that "peaceful."
你是个好人
You are a good person.
妈的
Oh, shoot.
哈维尔说你有墨西哥口音 他竟然说对了
Javier said you had a Mexican accent, and he was right.
我知道你并不希望我来
I know you didn't want me to come.
但是今天很多人都不会听你的意思办事
But today is a day of many people not listening to what you want.
我之前不知道关于你妈妈的这事
I didn't know that about your mother.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从不跟人谈起这事
I never talk about it.
我甚至都没跟丽兹说过
Not even to Lizzie.
你应该跟她谈谈的
Well, you should.
她会比任何人都理解这点
She'd understand more than anyone.
或许你可以这么想
And consider this.
当初因为你妈妈的事 你背弃了上帝
Maybe you turned away from God because of your mother,
现在因为萨米
but maybe because of Sammy,
你可以重回上帝的怀抱
you can turn back.
你知道很让人郁闷的一点是什么吗
You know what's really frustrating?
就是你几乎让人无法生你的气
It's almost impossible to stay mad at you.
那可能是我最糟糕的品质了
It's probably my worst quality.
我的爱人 那个...
Mi amor, where's the uh...
你真是有着杰出才能的女人
You are a woman of unexpected talents.
我还有很多才能是你不知道的呢
You don't know the half of it.
我为了成为富人不得不舍弃了很多技能
I had to lose a lot of skills to be rich.
谢谢 话说...
Thanks. So...
我跟萨米说他可以继续去教堂了
I told Sammy he could start going back to church again.
那个小怪胎对我充满感激 我都差点哭了
Little weirdo was so grateful, I almost cried.
好吧 我真哭了
Okay, I cried.
我为你感到骄傲
Well, I'm proud of you.
我也很高兴你会带他去
And I'm glad you'll be taking him.
实际上
Actually...
我希望你能带他去
I was hoping that you would take him.
我真的...
I'm just...
还没到那一步
not there yet.
或许将来可以的
Maybe someday.
当然了 我很乐意带萨米去
Of course, we'll be happy to take Sammy, yeah.
既然我们聊到了这个话题
And while we're on the subject...
鉴于你慷慨到吓人的地步
since you're freakishly generous
又乐观到烦人的地步
and annoyingly optimistic...
在你自以为是的鬼扯之下
...and since underneath your hoity-toity B.S.,
你实际上很忠诚 有爱...
you're actually loyal and loving--
如果你是想让我们帮忙
If you're asking a favor,
以这种方式真的太糟糕了
this is a terrible way to do it.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
先听我说完
Just let me finish.
因为你们的为人
Because of who you are
以及萨米很爱你们
and because Sammy loves you,
我希望由你们来当他的教父教母
I would like for you to be his godparents.
当然可以
Of course.
万一我出了什么事...
And should anything happen to me...
我一定给你报仇
I'll get revenge.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈维
Javi?
好的
Yes.
我很乐意
I-I would love that.
先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我出去一下
I'm going to go outside.
去呼吸新鲜空气
To get some fresh air.
太好了 太好了
Oh yes! Yes!
要告诉他他只关上了纱窗门吗
Should we tell him he only shut the screen door?
不要 让他保留他的尊严吧
No, let's him keep his dignity.
我要当教父了
I'm going to be a godfather.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表