剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
and everyone leaving was sort of a deal breaker.
是啊
Yeah.
我跳起来摔在了宝拉身上可能也是有害无利
And me landing on Paula after my leap probably didn't help, either.
你说得对
And you were right.
我当时的确是吃醋了
I was totally jealous.
我忍♥不了看到你和她调情
I couldn't stand seeing you flirt with her.
我跟她调情只是故意为了让你吃醋
Well, I was only flirting to make you jealous.
你才是我想要的人
You're who I want.
我显然也对你还有感觉
I obviously still have feelings for you, too,
所以我们要做朋友 是不可能成功的
which is why this whole friends idea is not gonna work.
好吧 那...你是什么意思
Okay, yeah, so... what are you saying?
我们要再试一次吗
Should we give us a try again?
不 那也不可能成功的
No. That won't work, either.
如果我们复合
If we got back together,
结局也只可能跟以前一样不堪
it would just end up ugly like it always does.
我看未必吧 或许这次不会呢
I don't know. Maybe this time it won't.
如果只有你和我 那我或许会冒险一试
If it was just you and me, I might take that chance.
但我无法冒险让萨米经历这一切
But I can't risk putting Sammy through that.
那我们以后算什么
So where does this leave us?
我们是一对离婚夫妻 共同抚育孩子
We're a divorced couple raising a kid.
他跟我在一起时 就跟我在一起
When he's with me, he's with me.
他跟你在一起时 就跟你在一起 就这样
When he's with you, he's with you, and that's it.
好吧 我放弃
Okay, I give up.
就按你的方式来吧
We'll do things your way.
我不是为了戏剧效果故意走得很慢
I'm not walking slowly to be dramatic.
我只是太痛了没办法走得快
I'm just in tremendous pain.
要换水吗
May I freshen that up for you?
不 不用了 谢谢你 路易斯
No, no. No, thank you, Luis.
我觉得我的嘴唇开始恢复知觉了
I think my lips are functional again.
这比打胶原蛋白针还要疼
That hurt worse than getting collagen injections.
我听说的 我没打过
Um, or so I'm told.
哇 好香啊
Wow. It smells great in here.
路易斯为我们做了地道的墨西哥大餐
Oh, Luis has prepared an authentic Mexican meal.
也没什么 就是墨西哥酱汁鸡
It is nothing much: chicken mole
已经慢火炖了一整天了
which has been slow cooking the entire day,
奶油香蕉 以及仙人掌叶
platanos con crema and nopalitos.
我本来以为能吃到炸鱼排
I had my heart set on nuking some fish sticks,
但这也挺好的
but this is good.
那是她表达谢意的方式 路易斯
That's her way of saying thank you, Luis.
我知道 我深受感动
I know. I'm actually quite touched.
我想重申一下 我从没做过丰唇手术
I just wanted to reiterate that I've never gotten my lips done.
天生就很丰满
They're just naturally plump.
说到谎言...
Speaking of lies...
我想告诉你我很抱歉
I just want to tell you I'm really sorry
我们没办法去圣地亚哥旅游了
that we can't take that trip to San Diego.
实际上 或许你们还是可以去的
Well, actually, you might be taking that vacation after all.
路易斯
Luis?
杰姬 我把这张大得搞笑的支票转签给你了
Jackie, I have signed this comically large check over to you,
你和萨米可以去看犀牛宝宝了
so now you and Sammy can go see the baby rhino.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much!
并不是说你还可以反悔
Not that there's any take-backs here,
但你本来不是打算用这钱买♥♥机票去看望你的家人吗
but weren't you gonna use this to see your family?
我决定不去了
Well, I have decided not to go.
没错 我是很怀念墨西哥 但伊丽莎白帮我意识到
Yes, I miss Mexico, but Elizabeth has helped me realize
我不需要去远方才能跟家人亲近
that I don't need to go away to be surrounded by family.
你确定吗 哈维尔
Are you sure, Javier?
妈 部落已经发言了
Mom, the tribe has spoken.
《幸存者》里的经典台词
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表