剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
她的确多年以来就擅长毁东西
She does have a long history of ruining things.
我不知道你是否记得这点
I don't know if you remember this,
但我的房♥子里以前是没有她的
but my house used to not have her in it.
那我能怎么做呢
So what can I do?
肯定有办法解除我们之间的捆绑
There must be a way to un-sync our cycles.
我觉得你应该采用你自己的建议
I think you should take your own advice.
丽兹最爱的就是
There's nothing Lizzie likes more
酷酷的 时下流行的体验
than some cool, trendy experience.
给她找一个比你的单车课更好的锻炼项目吧
Just find her another workout that's better than your spin class.
但那是不可能的啊
But that's impossible.
卢克被《里西达生活杂♥志♥》评为年度山谷最佳教练
Luke was named Valley Trainer of the Year in Reseda Life Magazine.
他打败了道格老师
He beat out Sensei Doug,
那人在过去十年间一直稳占这个奖项
who had a stranglehold on the award for the past decade.
那就瞎编一个东西出来
So... make something up.
越势利越好
The snobbier, the better.
就说有个课程是...
Tell her there's a class that...
奥普拉的大厨的妹妹强烈支持的
Oprah's chef's sister swears by.
真是个好主意
That's a good idea.
卡罗好像的确住这附近
And I do think Carol lives around here.
卡罗就是奥普拉的大厨的妹妹
Oprah's chef's sister.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
路易斯帮我报了一个史上最赞的普拉提课程
Luis signed me up for the most amazing Pilates class.
只剩一个席位了 所以他使手段帮我弄到了
There was only had one spot left, so he snagged it for me.
我也从萨米最爱的食物售卖♥♥♥车♥上弄到了
And I snagged the last two chicken waffle sandwiches
最后的两个鸡肉华夫饼三明治
off Sammy's favorite food truck.
多加培根
Extra bacon.
那个袋子看上去应该在某人的阳台上被烧掉才对
That bag looks like it should be on fire on someone's porch.
萨米 吃早餐了
Sammy, breakfast!
我在给我和萨米策划一个惊喜的超级有趣日
So I'm planning this surprise super fun day for me and Sammy.
我们要猛吃这些垃圾食品
We're gonna wolf down these bad boys,
我们要玩滑板玩到浑身是伤
we're gonna skateboard until we're scabby,
我们要把吉他中心的音响全都开到最大
and we're gonna turn up all the amps at Guitar Center
直到我们被助理经理赶出去
until we get kicked out by the assistant manager.
真希望我也能跟你们一起去
Oh, I wish I could go with you,
但这些计划听上去都好糟糕
but that all sounds horrible.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
萨米不见了
Sammy's gone.
他留了张字条 "妈 我去教堂了 抱歉"
He left a note, "Mom, went to church, sorry."
我要杀了哈维
I'm gonna kill Javi.
你今天为什么要杀了我
Why do you want to kill me today?
等等 你怎么没跟萨米一起去教堂
Wait, why aren't you at church with Sammy?
因为你叫我不要跟萨米一起去教堂
Because you told me not to go to church with Sam.
你的意思太不明确了 一天一个变
You're sending a lot of mixed messages.
我相信他肯定没事 教堂离这里就几个街区
I'm sure he's fine. The church is just a few blocks away--
就在那个便利店旁边
it's right by the 7-Eleven
你经常叫他去那个店里买♥♥红牛和刮刮乐啊
where you send him to pick up your Red Bulls and scratchers.
我去接萨米
I'm going to get Sammy.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
不行 这都是你的错
No. This is all your fault.
你让他觉得教堂很酷很有趣
You made church seem all groovy and fun.
现在他开始反叛我了
And now he's rebelling against me.
杰姬 如果你儿子的反抗方式是去教堂
Jackie, if your son is rebelling by going to church,
那你作为母亲简直太成功了
you're doing an amazing job as a parent.
如果她真不希望萨米去教堂
You know, if she really doesn't want Sammy to go to church,
她应该用委婉的方式
she should have subtly put it down
告诉他有更好的东西...
while telling him there was something better he could...
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
路易斯就是用这种方式对付我的
That is exactly what Luis did to me.
-你好啊 路易斯 -嘿 伊丽莎白
- Hello, Luis. - Hey! Elizabeth!
不是说不来这里了吗
I thought we weren't coming here anymore.
有一个很简单的解释
There's a simple explanation.
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
但是为什么啊 我们不是一起玩得很开心吗
But why? I thought we were having fun together.
你破坏了我的计划
You were encroaching on my plan.
你的计划就是骑神坛单车吗
Your plan to ride the podium?
你那么在乎这个吗
You care that much about it?
说老实话...
If we're being honest...
重点不在于神坛单车
it's not about the podium.
而在于卢克
It's about Luke.
你喜欢他啊
You like him.
非常喜欢
Very much.
一开始只是为了燃烧卡路里来锻炼
It started as a calorie-crushing workout,
然后就变成我心中爱的小火苗在燃烧了
and then it became about another crush.
于是我就开始了约他的漫长过程
So I began my long game to ask him out,
那大概要持续6到12个月
which would take roughly six to 12 months
花费近2000美元
and a little less than $2,000.
听上去更像是用时间来慢慢麻痹恐惧
Sounds more like paralyzing fear than a long game.
我的确很害怕
I am afraid.
我已经很久没主动约过人了
I haven't asked somebody out in a long time.
要穿着紧身衣这么做 风险就更大了
And doing it in spandex, makes it even riskier.
你何不直接告诉他你喜欢他呢
But why didn't you just tell me you liked him?
我不希望在真的发生前贸然地说任何话
I didn't want to say anything until it actually happened.
别被我这霸气的胡须骗了
Don't let the goatee fool you.
我并不像我的外表显得那样是情场高手
I'm not the smooth operator I appear to be.
直接约他吧
Just ask him out.
就像我在热气球里对你说的那样
Like I told you in the hot air-balloon,
"闭上眼睛 勇敢地跳吧"
"Just close your eyes and jump."
结果我摔折了两条腿
I broke both legs.
这个例子太糟糕了
Bad example.
他来了 现在就是好机会
Here he comes-- now's your chance.
让我稍微准备下...
Just let me brace myself just a little...
卢克 嗨
Luke! Hi.
你还好吗
How's it going?
挺好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我已经来这里锻炼很久了
I've been coming here for a long time.
我想着
And I was thinking that
如果你喜欢锻炼后吃冰沙
if you like after-workout smoothies
就像我喜欢锻炼后吃冰沙一样
as much as I like after-workout smoothies,
你应该知道 为了促成这个相处的机会
and you should know for this to work,
我真的很喜欢在锻炼后吃冰沙...
I really do like after-workout smoothies--
你是在约我吗
Are you asking me out?
希望是这样
I hope you are.
因为我一直在你面前强装淡定耍酷
Because I've tried to be cool with you,
但我会惊慌失措
but then I get flustered,
最后就会干一些傻事
and I end up doing something stupid
比如把你的名字说错
like saying your name wrong.
我叫路易斯
I am Luis.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
那你愿意抽空一起出去吗
So... would you like to go out sometime?
我太愿意了
I really would.
我们回头再聊吧
Let's talk after.
没问题 老大
You got it, chief.
我们就假装我没说"老大"这个词吧
Let's pretend I didn't just say chief.
怎么样
So?
各位 一起来骑单车吧
Everybody, let's ride!
你一定很生我的气吧
I guess you're pretty mad at me.
我的确叫你别来教堂
I did say, "Don't go to church."
但你还是来了教堂
Then you went to church.
你就是个不听话的"少年犯"
Like the juvenile delinquent you are.
你为什么这么做
So why'd you do it?
上周日 牧师说了个超酷的故事
Last Sunday, the priest told a really cool story
叫《浪子回头》
called "The Prodigal Son,"
但他只说了一半
but he stopped in the middle.
我必须听到故事的结局啊
I had to hear how it ended.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
那家伙最喜欢留悬念了
The old sermon with a cliffhanger.
这故事让我想到了哈维姨父
It kind of reminds me of Tío Javi.
一个富家公子离家出走 花光了家族钱财
A rich kid who runs away and spends all of his family's money,
然后意识到自己犯了个大错
then realizes he made a big mistake,
觉得自己的父亲永远不会原谅自己
but thinks his dad will never forgive him.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表