剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
But this year...
没填表
no form.
某人违反了规章制度哦
Somebody's in breach of the bylaws.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
我可能会被撤职
I could be removed.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
你一定会被撤职的 因为...
You will be removed. Because...
规则就是规则
Rules are rules.
不过话又说回来
Then again...
或许我们有办法隐瞒你丢人的过失
maybe there's a way we could bury your humiliating blunder.
你们想怎么样
What are you looking for?
取消禁令 就行了
Lift the ban. That's it.
等等
Hang on.
再送我个卡拉OK机
And a karaoke machine.
好吧 成交
Okay. Deal.
但等你的儿子需要西装时 别到我面前来哭
But don't come crying to me when your son needs a suit.
我们永远不会赶客
We never turn away customers.
祝贺你们取得了胜利 大男人
Congrats on the win, big man.
-谢谢你 妈妈 -你猜怎么着
- Thanks, Mom. - And guess what?
我又可以去看你的比赛了
I can come to your games again.
真的吗
Really?
但除非是你希望我去
But only if you want me there.
如果你希望撇开我 单独做一些事
If you prefer to do a few things on your own without me,
那也完全没事
that is totally fine.
你毕竟十岁了
You are ten.
我知道 但我真的非常希望你能到场
I know. But I really would like you there.
如果可以的话
If that's okay.
当然啦 随便吧
Yeah. Whatever.
敬路易斯教练 一个了不起的人
To Coach Luis, a brilliant man
我很幸运能有这样的朋友
who I'm lucky enough to call my friend.
我们能获胜都是因为他 这可不是什么秘密
It is no secret that we won because of him.
拜托 能够获胜 我的功劳只有这么多
Please. I only had this much to do with winning.
-谢谢你 我的朋友 -没事
- Thank you, my friend. u202d- Yes.
不好意思 我侄子加斯帕打电♥话♥给我
Excuse me. My nephew Jasper called,
说你们要找一位新教练
and said there's an opening for a new coach?
抱歉 不管你是谁
Sorry... whoever you are.
这个职位已经归一个比你有才能得多的人了
The position has been filled by somebody way more qualified.
我其实非常厉害的
I'm actually pretty good.
哈维 那是洛杉矶足球俱乐部的职业球员乔丹·哈维
Javi, that's professional soccer player Jordan Harvey from LAFC.
我还是职业球员小豌豆呢
And I'm Chicharito.
好吧
Okay,
乔丹·哈维
"Jordan Harvey."
让我们见识下你有多厉害
Show us how good you are.
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell?!
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表