剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
Me, too. Please proceed.
谢谢你们 我之前跟巴里交谈...
Well, thank you. So, I was talking to Barry...
-你疯了吗 -你干什么来着
- Are you nuts?! - You were what?!
杰姬和巴里纠缠了多年
Jackie and Barry have a lot of history.
相信我 你绝对不想蹚这浑水的
Trust me, you do not want to get involved.
我要在15分钟内吃完这个三明治
I've got 15 minutes to finish this sandwich,
换身衣服去参加萨米的美术展
change clothes for Sammy's art show,
并且想个办法说服巴里给我单独监护权
and figure out a way to convince Barry to give me sole custody.
好吧 如果你想征求我的意见...
Okay, well, if you're asking for my opinion...
说吧 不过说快点
Go ahead. Just make it fast.
这三明治里夹了好多洋葱
This thing's loaded with onions,
所以我等下还得往嘴里挤一些牙膏
so I'm also gonna have to squirt some toothpaste up in here.
杰姬 我认为你该让萨米去看巴里的演出
Jackie, I think you should let Sammy go see Barry's show.
那样他的确会更有可能给我单独监护权
That would make it more likely for him to give me sole custody.
你怎么知道巴里演出的事
How do you know about Barry's show?
这个嘛 我知道我不该那么做
Oh, uh, yeah, I-I know I-I wasn't supposed to,
但是 巴里跟我谈到了这事
but, uh, well, Barry talked to me about it.
你背着我跟巴里交谈过
You talked to Barry behind my back?
他只是希望萨米能以他为荣
I mean, he just wants Sammy to be proud of him,
这一点我能理解
which I can understand.
我才不管你理不理解
I don't care what you understand.
我交代过你别跟巴里交谈的 那就离远点
I told you not to talk to Barry, so back off.
杰姬 我知道你很生气
Jackie, I know you're mad.
我会骂哈维尔的 你专心应付巴里和抚养权的事
I'll take care of Javi. Just focus on Barry and custody.
好吧
Okay, fine.
另外 建议你往嘴巴里挤双倍量的牙膏
And maybe consider two squirts of toothpaste up in there.
-这孩子是不是在竖中... -不是
- Is this kid flipping the...? - No.
他是在说 "我是第一名"
He's saying, "I'm number one."
我只是在转述他的说法而已
I'm just going by what he said.
提起这事有点尴尬
Now, this is kind of awkward,
但你答应过会带甜品来的
but you signed up to bring a dessert.
对哦 我忘了...
Oh, right. I forgot...
由我负责带甜品
That I was bringing dessert.
给
There you go.
甜点 以及...
Dessert, and, uh...
甜点
dessert.
更多的甜点
More dessert there.
甜点
Dessert.
这个口香糖可不适合孩子吃
That gummy's not for kids.
谢谢你来搭救我
Thanks for the save.
没事 杰姬 谢谢
No prob, Jax. Thank you.
我仔细考虑过了
So, I've thought about it,
我打算带萨米去看你的演出
and I'm considering taking Sammy to see you play.
真的吗 你也会去吗
Really? Wait, you'd go, too?
那真是太棒了
Oh, that's awesome.
我希望你也能投桃报李
I just, I want something in return.
还记得我之前跟你说
Remember I told you there was a thing
有件事我想跟你谈谈吗
that I wanted to talk to you about?
我会假装我记得 当然
I'll pretend I did. Sure.
我想要萨米的单独监护权
I'd like sole custody of Sammy.
我保证不会有任何改变
I promise nothing will change.
无论你什么时候来城里 都可以探望萨米
You can still see Sammy whenever you're in town.
这样我们就不必为一些签字的事争吵了
It's just so we won't keep fighting about signing things,
比如就医材料 学校材料之类的
like doctor stuff and school stuff.
好吧 不用争吵听起来挺好的
Yeah, uh, well, not fighting sounds good.
其他任何事都不会改变吗
Nothing else would change?
什么都不变 只要你来城里
Nothing. Whenever you're in town,
你想探望萨米多少次都行
you can see Sammy as much as you want.
爸 妈 你们都来了真是太棒了
Mom, Dad, it's so cool you're both here.
的确挺棒的
It really kinda is.
各位 这些都是自画像
So, everyone, those were the self-portraits.
接下来我又让每位学生画出他们心中的英雄
Next, I asked each student to paint a picture of their hero.
我相信他们的作品一定会让各位深受震撼
I think you'll be impressed by what they did.
反正我被震撼到了
I know I am.
这是尼科的作品 他今晚因故来不了
Uh, this is Nico's, who couldn't be here tonight.
我之前怎么没看出来呢
How did I not see this?
爸爸妈妈 看我的
Hey, guys, see mine.
我的英雄 哈维姨父
好样的 小家伙
Good job, buddy.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我只是生自己的气 我越界了
I'm just angry at myself. I overstepped.
但我只是想帮忙而已
But I was just trying to help.
我懂
I know,
但你没有立场去评论杰姬的感情
but it's not your place to comment on Jackie's relationship.
或她的马尾辫
Or her ponytail.
我从没评论过杰姬的马尾辫
I never said anything about Jackie's ponytail.
但你一定很想评论吧
But don't you want to?
让我郁闷的是你姐姐又生我的气了
I just hate that your sister is angry at me again.
可能是因为 我又一次没听她的
Probably because I didn't listen to her again.
我会向她道歉的
I'll apologize.
那正是我爱你的一点
That is one thing I love about you.
你总会在做了错事后去做正确的事
You always do the right thing after you do the wrong thing.
你为什么要卷入她的破事里
So, why did you get involved?
我想修复巴里和萨米的父子关系
Well, I wanted to fix Barry and Samy's relationship.
那跟我的个人经历有关
It felt personal.
我知道成长过程中没有父亲在身边是什么样的感觉
I know what it's like growing up, not having your father around.
但你父亲一直在啊
But your father was there.
并不算 他总是忙于工作
Oh, not really. He was always working,
出差 买♥♥城♥堡♥ 参加气垫船比赛
traveling on business, buying castles, racing hovercrafts.
是哦
Yeah.
但当他回到家中时 我的世界会变得明亮一些
But when he was home, my world got a little brighter.
我觉得对萨米来说也一样
And I think Sammy's does, too.
我不希望他失去这些
And I don't want him to lose that.
你有没有跟你父亲说过
You ever tell your father
他在你身边对你的意义
what it meant to you when he was around?
说得不够多
Not enough.
话说 我爸爸的生日快到了
You know, maybe for mi papá's birthday,
要不我不不送芝士蛋糕工厂的礼品卡了
instead of the Cheesecake Factory gift card,
我可以写封信给他 聊聊我们的父子关系
I could write him a letter about our relationship
以及我想修复我们的父子之情
and how I would like to make things better.
我觉得那会对他意义重大
I think that would mean a lot to him.
真的吗
Really?
哪怕我没钱请个厉害的书法家吗
Even though I can't afford to hire a proper calligrapher?
哪怕没有厉害的书法家也没事
Even without a proper calligrapher.
我真的很想他
I really miss him, you know?
是想你父亲还是你的书法家
Your father or your calligrapher?
都想
Both, honestly.
好了 萨米
All right, Sammy,
准备上♥床♥睡觉吧 我一会儿就上来
go get ready for bed. I'll be up soon.
-晚安 摇滚明星 -晚安 爸爸
- Good night, rock star. - Good night, Daddy.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
听着
Uh, look,
我知道你看到那幅画心里不好受
I know seeing that painting was kind of tough,
但如果这能让你心里好受点的话
but if it makes you feel any better,
他也没有画我啊
he didn't paint me either.
好吧
Yeah.
实际上那引发了我的深思
Actually got me thinking.
我不太希望萨米整天跟哈维尔混在一起
I don't think I want Sammy spending so much time with Javier.
什么
What?
那家伙又不是他爸 他却给他画了一幅画
I mean, the guy's not his dad, and he's drawing pictures of him
把他当作英雄
and calling him his hero and...
我也说不清 这样挺伤人的
I don't know. It's just not cool.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
你知道还有什么很伤人吗
You know what else is not cool?
就是萨米指望不上你
That Sammy can't rely on you.
-什么 -你听到了
- What? u202d- You heard me.
哈维是他的英雄是因为哈维一直在他身边支持他
Javi is his hero because Javi is there for him.
我要搞乐队啊
I'm in a band.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表