剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载
请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 米糊
翻译 苏葵
翻译 抖Y@卷尾夸克
校对 伊森泽生
时间轴 无关风粤
后期 雷鸣
总监 伊森泽生
前情提要
破产投靠
第一季 第二集
《破产投靠》前情提要
Previously on Broke.
以前 家里只有我和妈妈
My family used to be just me and my mom.
直到有一天 门铃响了
Until one day the doorbell rang.
来的是我妈妈的妹妹 丽兹阿姨
It was my mom's sister Aunt Lizzie...
-你们好啊 -杰姬 是我们
- Hi there! - ?Jackie, it is us!
和她的丈夫 哈维尔姨父 还有路易斯
...her husband Tío Javi, and Luis.
你问谁是路易斯吗
Who is Luis, you ask?
路易斯是我的助理 司机
Luis is my assistant, my driver,
但更重要的是 他是我的朋友
but more importantly, my friend.
哈维姨父搞砸了 失去了全部的钱财
Tío Javi messed up and lost all his money,
所以他和丽兹阿姨不得不搬来与我们一起住
so he and Aunt Lizzie had to move in with us,
这真是太棒了
which is great
现在我的家又热热闹闹 充满乐趣了
because now the house is loud and busy and fun,
我希望能一直如此
and I hope it stays that way.
萨米 准备去上学
Sammy, get ready for school!
你睡过头了
You overslept!
为什么你不早点叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!
因为我也睡过头了
Because I overslept!
丽兹 那食物是给人准备的
Lizzie, that food is for people.
比丘认为她就是人类
Bijou thinks she's a person.
那么她就是唯一在后院撒尿的人类
Well, she's the only person that pees in the backyard.
杰姬 请对比丘更有同情心一点
Jackie, please be more sensitive.
自从哈维尔的父亲
It has been very hard on Bijou
切断我们的经济来源 比丘已经过得很辛苦了
since Javier's father cut us off financially.
认真的吗 比丘过得辛苦
Seriously? It's hard on Bijou?
当你妹妹情绪泛滥的时候
Well, your sister projects onto the dog
她会将自身投射到狗身上
when she's feeling emotional.
所以当初是我和比丘去维也纳参加夫妻咨♥询♥的
That is why Bijou and I went to couples therapy in Vienna.
你越解释你的生活 我越不理解
The more you explain your life, the less I understand it.
速食燕麦片在哪
Where's the instant oatmeal?
昨晚我觉得很饿 就把它吃光了
Oh, I was feeling peckish last night and finished it.
不过别担心 我已经将它添加到购物清单上了
But don't worry, I already put it on the grocery list.
路易斯 拍张我拿着购物清单的照片
Luis. Take a picture of me with the grocery list
-然后发送给我爸爸 -因为...
- and send it to mi papá. - Because...?
因为我要向他展示我已经变得多么有责任感了
Because I want to show him how responsible I've become.
也许这会激起他将钱还给我的念头
Perhaps it will inspire him to give me my money back.
你觉得这样有用吗
Do you think that'll work?
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
尽管有些事情不太可能
Though some things are less possible than others.
早上好 萨米
Oh, good morning, Sammy.
-早上好 -早上好 小懒虫
- Good morning. - Good morning, sleepyhead.
早上好 妈妈
Morning, Mom.
亲爱的 我知道你很期待
Sweetie, I know you were looking forward to it,
但是这个周末
but your dad's not gonna be able
你♥爸♥爸没法带你去「六旗」了
to take you to Six Flags this weekend.
但他答应过我的
But he promised.
我知道 很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
萨米 不如我带你去吧
Sammy, how about if I take you instead?
真的吗
Really?
哈维尔姨父 你最好了
Tío Javi, you're the best.
我的确有时候挺好的
I do have my moments.
萨米 去穿上鞋子
Sammy, go put on your shoes.
我们去乔氏超♥市♥
We're gonna go to Trader Joe's
然后拿试吃品当早餐
and get free samples for breakfast.
我超激动能带他去「六旗」的
I am so excited to take him to Six Flags.
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
「六旗」是什么
What is Six Flags?
那是一个门票非常贵的游乐园
It's a really expensive amusement park.
老兄 你要上哪儿搞到钱
Dude, where are you gonna get the money
带萨米去游乐园
to take Sammy there?
我还以为你有个罐子 里面装着钱
Well, I was hoping you had a jar with, with money,
专门为了惊喜有趣的事存的
for surprise fun things?
我是有
I do.
这个月 我用欢乐罐里的钱付了欢乐账单
And this month I used the fun jar to pay fun bills.
告诉你一声 比丘不喜欢你用反讽的语气说话
Just so you know, Bijou hates it when you're sarcastic.
听着 我已经有个孩子了
Look, I already have one child.
我不需要再来两个
And I don't need two more.
如果你们想住在这
If you guys are gonna live here,
就得对这个家做出贡献[捐款]you're gonna have to contribute.
你觉得我们能从哪搞到钱捐款给你
And where do you think we're gonna find the money to do that?
找工作啊
Get jobs!
好吧 我们已经逃避这个话题够久了
Well, all right. We've avoided it long enough.
我们得做出贡献
We have to contribute.
我们三个要住在这 所以我们都得找工作
The three of us live here, so we should all get jobs.
其实 我不住在这里
Actually, I don't live here.
我有自己的公♥寓♥ 而且我已经有份工作了
I have my own apartment, and I already have a job:
就是协助你
assisting you.
对哦 有时候我都忘了
Ah, yes. Sometimes I forget that
尽管我们的友谊很深厚
our friendship, as deep as it runs,
但你的工资还是我爸爸付的
it is paid for by mi papá.
这一点对我们的友谊几乎没有任何影响
It makes almost no difference at all.
同意
Agreed.
好消息是 我们只需要找两份工作就够了
Well, the good news is, we only have to find two jobs.
我都不知道从哪开始找
Well, I don't even know where to start.
先问问你自己
Well, start by asking yourself,
你喜欢干什么
what is something you love?
我喜欢不用工作
I love not having a job.
这样可没法挣到什么钱
There may not be much money in that.
我知道这对你来说很艰难 我的爱
I know it's hard for you, mi amor,
但是情况有可能更糟
but it could be worse.
路易斯也有可能丢了工作
Luis could not have a job.
我相信我肯定能找到工作的
Oh, I'm sure I would find something.
没事 我以前也工作过 我会再找到工作的
It's okay, I've worked before and I'll work again.
就像我愿景板上写着的那样
As it says on my vision board,
「伸手摘星 将其置入口袋
"Reach for a star, put it in your pocket,
并闪闪发光」
and shine."
闪耀吧 我的爱人
Shine on, my love!
路易斯 我开始对找工作感到兴致勃勃
Luis, I'm starting to get excited about getting a job.
除了在家帮忙
Besides helping out in the house,
我还能有钱带萨米
I will have money to take Sammy
去那个超贵的游乐园
to the very expensive amusement park.
但我该做什么 该做什么
But what to do? What to do?
一位智者曾说过
A wise man once said,
"你该找寻你喜爱的工作"
"You should find something you love."
正是在下说的
It was me.
我喜欢旅行 音乐 与人相处
Well, I love travel. Music. People.
我知道适合你的完美工作了
I know the perfect job for you.
不好意思 你是谁
Excuse me, who are you?
我是你的司机
I'm your driver.
那他是谁
And who's he?
他是我的司机
Oh, he's my driver.
我以前很富裕 后来钱全没了 说来话长
I used to be very rich, lost all my money, long story.
总之
Anyway,
我带着薄荷糖和对话而来
I am here with mints and conversation
使你的拼车之旅变得独特
to make your rideshare experience special.
你的目的地是哪里
Now where are you going?
圣莫妮卡 但我...
Um, Santa Monica, but I...
不是地址 这我从应用上能知道
Not the location. I know that from the app.
我是说你的人生规划
I mean, where you dream of going in life.
路易斯 开车吧 让我来好好了解这位...
Luis, please drive while I get to know this, uh...
道格·穆埃拉
Doug Muriera.
老兄
Dude.
你是真的在我脖子边上吹气[紧盯着]You are literally breathing down my neck.
我得确保你没有多倒酒
I need to make sure you're not overpouring.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表