剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
以防再也拿不回钱
in case we never get our money back.
我们的时间线又是什么
You know, what's our time line?
我们预计五年后会是什么情况
Where do we see ourselves in five years
我们要如何达到那个目标
and how do we get there?
是多上几轮班呢 还是...
Do we pick up more shifts from work, or...
把比丘捧成网红狗狗
make Bijou a YouTube dog influencer?
肯定有办法把那张可爱小脸变成摇钱树的
There's got to be a way to monetize that face.
亲爱的 我们的一生如此精彩
My love, in the wonderful history of us,
以后根本不会想起这2020年预算大失策
we will barely remember our budgetary blunder of 2020.
瞧 这名字多好
Ah. Now, that's a title.
拜托 哈维尔
Come on, Javi.
以前我们如果遇到麻烦
It used to be if a problem came our way,
都能砸钱解决
we could just throw money at it.
现在我们像动物一样屈居在此 一分钱掰两半花
Now we roll our own quarters like animals.
伊丽莎白 我们为什么要讨论这个
Elizabeth, why are we even talking about this?
为什么不能讨论
Why can't we talk about this?
这又不像那次你妈没发现
It's not like the time your mother didn't realize
-她的睡裤是透明的 -不堪回想
- her pajammy pants were see-through. - Ouch.
我就想知道 我们心里有计划
I just want to know that we have a plan.
我们有啊
But we do.
我们等爸爸把钱还给我们
We wait for mi papá to give us our fortune,
然后就幸福地生活下去
and then we live happily ever after.
哈维尔 你这是痴人说梦
Oh, come on, Javi! You're being delusional.
什么 痴人说梦
What? Delusional?
你知道什么才是痴人说梦吗
Do you know what's delusional?
以为你的愿景板能解决我们所有的问题
Thinking that your vision board is gonna solve our problems.
你竟敢把我的愿景板牵扯进来
How dare you bring my vision board into this!
因为那破板子放在哪里都不适合
There is no good place to be.
哈维尔 就因为你希望某事发生
Javi, just because you want something to happen
并不代表那真的会发生
doesn't mean it will.
你现在像小孩一样无理取闹
You're acting like such a child right now!
别叫我小孩
Do not call me a child.
请把亮片胶水递给我
Now please hand me the glitter glue.
我们得交换搭档
We have to switch partners.
立刻交换
Right now!
巴里居然说我从不支持他
I can't believe Barry said that I never supported him.
就是啊
I know.
你以前明明像支撑起金门大桥的
You were like the 12,000-ton cables
一万两千吨♥钢索一样支持他
that hold up the Golden Gate Bridge.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我居然真从这项目里学到了知识
I'm actually learning something from this project.
他总是想出些疯狂 不切实际的计划
He always comes up with some crazy, unrealistic plan.
我们结婚时 他的存款
When we got married, his savings account
只有一些彩票
was a handful of lottery tickets
以及一个装满了宝可梦卡的文件夹
and a binder full of Pokémon cards.
哈维唯一的计划就是保持积极的态度
Well, Javi's only plan is just have a positive attitude.
是个人都知道 积极的态度从来就没有用
And everybody knows a positive attitude's never helped anybody.
正因此我从来就没有积极的态度
That is precisely why I don't have one.
当我让哈维拿出一个真正的计划时
And when I ask Javi about a real plan,
他看着我 就像我刚刚偷走并烧毁了他的木偶一样
he looks at me like I just stole and burned his marionettes.
当然了 我绝对不会...
Which I, of course, would never...
承认干了这事
admit to doing.
你这很明智啊
You're being smart.
我是说 你需要个后备计划
I mean, you need a backup plan.
实际上 我也一样需要
Actually, so do I,
因为我的后备计划一直都是
'cause mine's always been
我和萨米会搬去你的客宅居住
that me and Sammy are gonna move into your guest mansion.
这真让人很受挫
It's all very frustrating.
你知道最让人受挫的是什么吗
You know what the most frustrating part is?
我在这里谈论我的感受
I'm out here talking about my feelings,
巴里或许认为根本没有任何问题
and Barry probably thinks that nothing is wrong.
我就是觉得
I just feel like
她不知道我也会伤心
she doesn't know that I can hurt, too.
但我知道啊 巴里
But I know, Barry.
没有任何东西比感情伤痛更痛苦
Nothing hurts more than emotional pain.
是吗 我刚从山上摔了下来
Really? I fell off a mountain.
事实是 她从来不支持我
The truth is she never supported me.
她不是曾给过你经济支持吗
Didn't she support you financially?
你到底是站在哪一边的啊
Whose side are you on, man?
杰姬那边 显然是杰姬那边
Jackie's. Very clearly Jackie's.
似乎就连我和伊丽莎白
It seems not even Elizabeth and I
偶尔也会有夫妻吵架的时候
are above the occasional marital squabble.
有苦就诉吧 兄弟
Let it out, bro.
因为我说船到桥头自然直 她就生我的气了
She's mad at me ecause I say that things are gonna work out.
因为在我们大部分的人生中 确实如此
But for most of our lives, well, they have.
说句公道话 在过去
To be fair, in the past,
你们遇到任何问题 都可以砸钱解决
you had money to throw at any problem that came your way.
是啊 她是这么说的
Yeah. That's what she said.
真逗 大哥
Nice, chief.
不 伊丽莎白真就是这么说的
Oh, no, that's literally what Elizabeth said.
是啊 我真信呢
Yeah, she did.
听着 哈维 问题是这样的
Look, Javi, here's the thing.
我们这样的男人是梦想家
Guys like us are dreamers.
当生活待我们不公时 我们不会生气怨恨
When life hands us lemons, we don't get upset.
我们会坐等生活赐予我们好点的东西
We sit around and wait for life to hand us something better.
你秉持这个理念 结果如何
And-and how has that worked out for you?
糟透了 老兄
Awful, dude.
其实 转念一想
You know what, on second thought,
如果我早点直面问题
maybe things with Jackie would've gone better
那我和杰姬也不至于走到这一步
if I would've just faced our problems
我就不该等着好事发生
rather than waiting for something good to happen.
是我疯了
还是他真的说出了一番深奥的道理
如果我可以转头的话
我会装出恍然大悟的样子
我的西班牙语有点生疏了
My Spanish is a little rusty,
但你们两个当中是有人提出要去做"三明记"吗
but did one of you just offer to make some sandos?
各位 已经很晚了
You guys, it's getting really late,
我们是不可能做完这个手工项目的
and we're never gonna finish this project.
我觉得今晚到此为止吧
I think we should call it.
我觉得我们应该把它拿出去
I think we should take it out back
埋在那个木...
and bury it next to the marion...
没什么
Nothing.
那萨米怎么办
What about Sammy?
我们只能祈祷 无论明天发生什么事
We just have to pray that whatever happens tomorrow,
他以后不会变成像巴里这样的人
he doesn't turn out anything like Barry.
同意
Agreed.
-同意 -同意
- Agreed. - Agreed.
哈维 你在干什么 这三更半夜的
Javi, what are you doing? It's the middle of the night.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我很抱歉我骂你唠叨
And I'm so sorry I called you a nag.
你没骂我唠叨啊
You didn't call me a nag.
那我绝对也没这么想
Then I definitely didn't think it, either.
我也为我今晚
Well, I'm sorry about all the things
没对你产生的种种想法道歉
I definitely didn't think about you tonight, too.
我对这一切都感到抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
因为要谈论这些涉及到钱的东西
It's just that all of this money stuff
让我感到非常害怕
is very scary for me to talk about.
正因此 我才想把头埋在沙子里
Which is why I prefer to keep my head in the sand.
我是只鸵鸟
I am an ostrich.
你不是鸵鸟
You're not an ostrich.
我是一只有着美丽睫毛的不会飞的鸟
I'm a flightless bird with beautiful eyelashes
只会逃避问题
who hides from his problems.
那就是鸵鸟啊
That's an ostrich.
我喜欢你的乐观
I love how optimistic you are.
我只是希望将这种乐观用于创造我们的未来
I just want to take that positivity and put it towards our future.
好吧 我懂 爱人
Yes. I know, mi vida.
我现在明白了 我不能等着船到桥头自然直
And I understand now that I can't wait for things to fix themselves.
我需要做出行动
I need to act.
于是我就开始做这个了
So I started making this.
"哈维尔和伊丽莎白的时间线
"Javier and Elizabeth's timeline
-爱的历史" -没错
- a history of love." - Yes.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表