剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
你想让我去打听一下吗
Do you want me to ask around?
我想知道真♥相♥
I want to know the truth.
我唯一能想到的
The only thing I can think of
他没收到照片的原因
is perhaps he did not get them...
是我觉得发给他那些照片是个馊主意
because I thought it was a horrible idea to send them.
哈维尔 恐怕这家店不会有你想要的画
我知道你还在生气
但你艰苦生活的照片
不会让你父亲对你的想法改观
我只是在为你着想
我不需要你为我着想 路易斯 我不是个孩子
我是个大男人
有着一颗不灭的童心
你消消气 我先看看这些
烧烤器材
Barbecue accessories.
你是个油漆工[画家]吗
Hey, are you a painter?
我正是
Why, yes, I am.
你怎么看出来的
How can you tell?
乱猜的
Lucky guess.
我可以付你120美元一天
Look, I can pay you $120 for the day.
现在就告诉我♥干♥不干 卡车就要开了
Let me know now; the truck's leaving,
而房♥子可不会给自己上涂料
and the house won't paint itself.
-是房♥屋油漆工啊 -是的
- Oh, a house painter? u202d- Yeah.
一份真正的工作会让我爸另眼相看
Well, a real job like that will impress mi papá.
让我跟助理确认下
Let me confer with my assistant.
不
No.
我可以自己做决定
I can make my own decisions.
行啊 大家伙
Sure, guy.
我就告诉我的助理一声
I will just let my assistant know.
助理是吧
Assistant, huh?
行 那我就让我的
Okay, I'll just tell my, uh,
司机先热热车
chauffeur to get the Chevy warmed up.
找到个油漆工的工作
跟一个不知名的男人走了
哈维尔
Javier?
哈维
Javi?
有人见过一个大约这么高的无敌帅哥吗
Has anyone seen an undeniably handsome man about this tall?
我以为你喜欢壁炉呼啸的声音呢
Oh, I thought you liked the sound of the fireplace whistling.
我是喜欢 但我发现
I do, but it turns out
我更讨厌你抱怨的声音
I hate the sound of you complaining even more.
看来是风门堵了
Looks like the damper's stuck.
等等
Hang on a sec.
这里有个架子
There's some kind of shelf in here.
还有个盒子
And a box.
如果是钱 或藏宝图
If it's money or a map to money
或一个谜语 解开后能得到藏宝图的话
or a riddle that leads to a map to money,
我们要平分
we're splitting it.
见鬼 有锁
Damn it, there's a lock!
冷静点 我有钥匙
Calm down. I have a key.
这是我见过的最大的钻石
That is the biggest diamond I have ever seen.
有可能是我的
It-it's probably mine!
可能是我掉的
I could've dropped it!
我开玩笑的 就是一些旧信件而已
I'm just kidding. It's just a bunch of old letters.
是写给妈妈的
It's made out to Mom.
"我迫不及待想再次见到你
"I can't wait to see you again.
我需要你
I need you.
我盼望着你的吻
I long for your kiss.
爱你的 艾利克斯"
Love, Alex."
妈妈提到过这个叫艾利克斯的人吗
Did Mom ever talk about an Alex?
肯定是她和爸爸在一起前的旧情人
That must've been before Dad.
这个猜想挺好的 但接下来这句会推♥翻♥一切
Well, that's a good theory until you get to
"附 希望你丈夫没有怀疑我们"
"P.S., I hope your husband isn't suspicious of us""
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
丽兹 妈妈是出轨了吗
Lizzie, was Mom having an affair?
是...
Sí...
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
这是我第一幅没画上鸟的绘画任务
this is my first painting commission not featuring birds.
不管我觉得 在角落里画只知更鸟
Though I will say that a tiny robin
一定会非常美丽动人的
would look charming in the corner.
保持简单就好 大画家毕加索
Let's just keep it simple, Picasso.
大家一般将我的画比作迭戈·里维拉的作品
Oh, my work is usually compared to Diego Rivera,
但是谢谢你了 伯里斯
but thank you, Boris.
你介意帮我拍张照发给我爸吗
Would you mind taking a picture for mi papá?
又拍吗
Another one?
我儿子出生时 我都没拍过这么多照片
I took less pictures when my son was born.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很担心 你还好吗
要我给你带点什么吗
我没事 别再总是问我的情况了
我没事 别再
总是问我的情况了
好吧 那你什么
时候睡午觉
好吧 那你什么时候睡午觉
等其他人都睡午觉的时候
等其他人都睡午觉的时候
但你没有戴眼罩
但你没有戴眼罩
我要关机了
又是你的助理是吗
Assistant again, huh?
他这次又想干什么
What did he want this time?
听上去会有点傻
Well, it's gonna sound silly.
告诉我们嘛
Please, tell us.
他想知道我们什么时候睡午觉
He wanted to know when we nap.
我就说这家伙超级搞笑吧
Didn't I tell you this guy was hilarious?
那很好笑是因为
And that... and that is funny because
我们是绝对不会睡午觉的 对吧
we will definitely not be napping, right?
"我梦到我们去了巴黎 在塞纳河河岸做♥爱♥
"I dreamt we went to Paris and made love on the banks of the Seine.
或许有朝一日能成真
Maybe someday.
爱你的 艾利克斯"
Love, Alex."
丽兹 别再享受这些信件了
Lizzie, stop enjoying those.
这又不是《五十度里西达》
This isn't 50 Shades of Reseda.
如果可怜的爸爸看到这些信会怎么想啊
What would poor Dad think if he read these?
你所谓的"可怜的爸爸"是诈骗犯 频繁进出监狱
"Poor Dad" is a con artist who's always in and out of prison.
你不用小声说话
Oh, you don't have to whisper.
这里的大部分人都进过监狱
Most of these people have been in prison.
我的意思是 爸爸不在时 妈妈很孤寂
I'm just saying Mom was lonely when Dad was away.
那又怎样
So what?
你不能出轨
You don't cheat.
如果你想出轨 就先离婚
If you want to cheat, you get a divorce.
我的三任妻子都出轨了
All three of my wives cheated on me,
但我没选择跟她们离婚
but I never divorced them.
她们选择跟我离婚了
They divorced me.
瞧吧 凯斯懂这道理
See? Keith gets it.
我能理解妈妈看中这家伙什么了
I get what Mom saw in this guy.
他富有魅力 又有文化
I mean, he's charming and cultured.
就跟我一样
Just like me.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你看看这些日期 时间完全对得上
Look at these dates. I mean, the timing works out.
万一这家伙才是我的亲生父亲呢
What if this guy is actually my father?
什么
What?
拜托 这样好多事都能解释清楚了
Come on! I mean, it would explain so much.
比如为何你身高体长如长颈鹿 而我只是普通身高
Like why you're the size of a giraffe and I'm normal height.
艾利克斯·麦克布莱德的文字也非常...
And the way Alex McBride writes is so...
咬文嚼字 自命不凡吗
Fussy and pretentious?
没错
Yes!
就跟我一样
Like me.
难道你一点都不好奇吗
Aren't you even a little curious?
就算艾利克斯·麦克布莱德不是我的生父
Even if Alex McBride is not my dad,
他也能告诉我们一些我们不知道的关于妈妈的事
he could tell us stuff about Mom that we never knew.
那家伙差点让我们家破碎
This guy could've broken up our family.
我不需要知道这事
I don't need to know about that.
但他让妈妈感受到幸福了
But he made Mom happy.
我觉得我们应该利用这些信找到他
I think we should use these letters to track him down.
都已经过去20年了 我们不可能找到他
Look, it's been 20 years. We are never gonna find him.
找到他了
Found him!
有一个叫艾利克斯·麦克布莱德住在这片地区
There's one Alex McBride living in this area.
怎么了 我偶尔也当私♥家♥侦♥探♥作为兼♥职♥嘛
What? I do a little private eye work on the side.
不 你才没有
No, you don't.
行吧 我偶尔喜欢搞尾随跟踪那一套
Fine. I do a little light stalking on the side.
不管怎样 这里是地址
Either way, here's the address.
这真的要发生了
This is actually happening.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表