剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
杰姬 求你跟我一起去
Jackie, please come with me.
不行 你一个人去吧
No. You're on your own.
那我走了
Then I'm off.
我去找一个对我们的母亲十分了解的人
Off to find the man who knows intimate details about our mother,
同时他还有可能是我的生父 我一个人去
who might also be my father, by myself.
丽兹 等等
Lizzie, wait.
你回来的时候 能顺路买♥♥些厕纸回来吗
Can you pick up some toilet paper on your way home?
累吗
Tired?
是的 有点累
Oh, yes. A little.
我做了一整周的拼车司机
I worked all week as a ride-share driver.
虽说没什么大不了的 但我同时干着两份工作
It's not a big deal, but I have two jobs.
你说得对 的确没什么大不了的
You're right, it's not a big deal.
我们大多数人都干着五六份工作 兄弟
Most of us have five or six jobs, bro.
你们都没有休假的时候吗
So you don't get a day off?
休假是什么
What's a day off?
加布里尔永远在工作 哪怕在睡觉时
Gabriel always works, even in his sleep.
他参加了睡眠研究项目
He does sleep studies.
不惜一切养家糊口嘛
Whatever it takes to support my family.
我把钱都寄去哥伦比亚给我女儿用了
And I send all my money to Columbia for my daughter.
-首都波哥大吗 -不 是哥伦比亚大学
- Bogotá? u202d- No. Columbia University.
她念的是哲学专业
She's a philosophy major.
所以我会工作到死的那一天
So I'll be working till the day I die.
但我愿意为我女儿做任何事
But I would do anything for my daughter.
我父亲也是这样一心为我的
That's how my father was for me.
我相信你一定心存感激
And I'm sure you appreciated it.
或许还远远不够
Well, maybe not as much as I should have.
那让我觉得
And it makes me feel
给他发那些照片 有点傻
that sending all of those photos to him is... well, a little silly.
吃午餐了
That's lunch.
我没带午餐来
Oh, I didn't bring lunch.
附近有三明治店吗 我有打孔卡
Is there a Jersey Mike's nearby? I have a punch card.
不用担心 我们可以分享
No worries, man. We'll share.
是啊 总不能让大画家毕加索挨饿啊
Yeah, we can't let Picasso go hungry.
你们都好慷慨啊
You're all so generous.
我从你们身上学到很多东西
I have really learned a lot from you.
我们也从你身上学到东西了
We've learned from you, too.
真的吗 是什么
Oh, really? What?
就是伯里斯真是什么人都敢雇
That Boris will pretty much hire anybody.
威士忌
Whiskey.
今天过得不顺吗
Tough day?
哈维尔生我的气了
Javier is mad at me.
我只是想做我认为的对他最好的安排
I was only trying to do what I thought was best for him.
阻止他犯错
To prevent him from making mistakes
那样他才不会受伤
so he wouldn't get hurt.
我都不记得我有不为哈维尔好的时候
I don't remember a time when I didn't look out for Javier.
从孩提时期起 我们就很亲密
Ever since we were children, we've been close.
怎么 你当时是他的童仆
What, you were his little boy butler,
帮他拆果汁盒吗
helping him with juice boxes?
不 我不是他的童仆
No, I was not his boy butler.
但我的确会帮他拆果汁盒
But I did help him with his juice boxes.
哈维尔和我虽然不是同父同母 但我们是兄弟
Javier and I have different parents, but we are brothers.
兄弟会帮助彼此
And brothers help one another,
无论如何
no matter what.
妈的
Damn it.
皮特 来替我的班
Pete, cover me.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去帮助我妹妹搞清楚
I am going to help my sister find out
跟我们的妈妈搞婚外情的那个男人
if the man that had an affair with our mother
是不是我们的亲生父亲
is actually our father.
等等
Wait.
回来的路上顺便买♥♥些厕纸
Pick up toilet paper on the way home.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你跑来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我毕竟是你姐姐
I'm your sister.
哪怕事实证明你只是个"小小的"私生子
Even if it turns out you're just a little tiny love child.
我之前没想到我会这么紧张
I just didn't think I'd be this nervous.
万一他...
Uh, what if he...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是直面真♥相♥ 振作点
I'm just ripping off the Band-Aid. Look alive.
你们好啊 姑娘们
Hello, ladies.
抱歉我耽搁了点时间才走到门厅来开门
Sorry it took me a moment to get to the foyer.
门厅
Foyer.
天呐 这成真了
Oh, my God, this is real.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
我叫伊丽莎白
Um, my name is Elizabeth,
我 我...
and I'm, uh, I'm...
你是艾利克斯·麦克布莱德吗
Are you Alex McBride?
不 我不是 艾利克斯是我妻子
No, I'm not. Alex is my wife.
亲爱的
Honey!
这两位年轻姑娘要找你
These young ladies are looking for you.
抱歉 我们找错地方了
I'm sorry. We're at the wrong place.
杰姬 丽兹
Jackie? Lizzie?
你们长得跟你们的妈妈太像了
You look so much like your mother.
这下你可以放松了
Well, you can relax.
我相当确定这位女士不会是你的生父
Pretty sure that this lady is not your dad.
你们准备好谈一谈了吗
Are you girls ready to talk yet?
抱歉 我们还在消化这事
Sorry, we're just processing.
我们之前不知道我们的母亲喜欢女人
We didn't know that our mom was into women.
不过她的确很喜欢看女子网球赛
Though she did watch a lot of ladies' tennis.
我不知道她是否真的那么喜欢女人
I don't know if she was into women
就像她喜欢我那么深
as much as she was into me.
那你们是什么时候...
So, uh, when did you...
你们为什么...为什么...
uh, why did you, uh... what...
我们在互相需要时找到了彼此
We found each other when we needed each other.
你们的父亲当时在坐牢 而...
Your father was in prison, and...
我丈夫嘛...
my husband, well,
他藏在深柜里 比我的滑雪衫藏得海参
he's deeper in the closet than my ski jacket.
从信中看
Well, from the letters,
你们两个似乎真的很喜欢彼此
it sounds like you two really cared for each other.
我们深深相爱
We were very much in love.
但她更爱你们
But she loved you girls more.
她不想破坏掉你们的家庭
She didn't want to break up your family.
你们想看看她写给我的一些信吗
Would you like to see some of the letters she wrote me?
我们非常想看
We would love to see them.
丽兹
Lizzie,
你妈妈住院时 我曾去探望过她
I came to visit your mom when she was in the hospital,
她非常害怕
and she was so afraid
等她去世后 你会孤单寂寞
you were gonna be lonely when she passed
因为你跟杰姬和你父亲太不一样了
because you're so different than Jackie and your father.
你们姐妹团结 她要知道一定会很开心的
She'd be so happy you girls stuck together.
我去取那些信
I'm gonna get those letters.
我们小的时候 我从没觉得我们有那么不一样
Well, I never thought we were that different when we were little.
我觉得你是很多年后才变得古怪的
I thought you got weird, like, way later.
妈妈和我以前经常偷偷溜出去
Mom and I used to sneak out
开展我们豪华的小冒险
for little fancy adventures.
我们会穿上华丽的衣服 做美甲
We'd put on dresses, get manicures,
去吃晚餐 像艾露易丝一样喝茶
go to a diner and have tea like Eloise.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
因为我们偷偷行动的
Because we hid it.
不然你和爸爸会嘲笑我们的
Otherwise you and Dad would have made fun of us.
什么
What?
好吧 你说得一点没错
Yeah, that's definitely true.
她去世后
And then, once she passed,
我不得不和你们融为一体
I had to fit in with you guys.
变得强悍 不再梳头
Get tougher, stop brushing my hair.
随时打嗝
Burp on cue.
如果你觉得孤寂我很抱歉 我应该察觉到的
I'm sorry if you were lonely. I should have known.
我们当时都是小孩子
We were kids.
再说 我现在不孤寂了
Besides, I'm not lonely now.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表