剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
Like Bijou didn't.
肯定有别的办法取消这个禁令吧
There's got to be some other way to get this ban lifted.
比如什么
Like what?
我当富人的时候学会的一点就是
Well, one thing I learned when I was rich,
你几乎可以规避任何规则
is that you can get around any rule.
要么找到合理的漏洞
You either find a legal loophole,
要么找出制定规则之人的黑料
or find dirt on the person who made the rule.
就这个 就这个 我们就这么做
That one! That one. Let's do that one.
黑料向来都是大家的第一选择
Dirt is always everybody's first choice.
嘿 萨米 训练进行得怎么样
Hey, Sammy. How was practice?
棒极了
It ended great.
的确有一些"成长的烦恼" 但这是可以预料的
There were a few growing pains, but that's to be expected,
哪怕是对于我这样技艺精湛的教练而言
even with a coach as skilled as myself.
你们跟委员见面谈得怎么样
How was your meeting with the commissioner?
我们其中一个失了风度
Uh, one of us lost our cool.
具体是谁不重要
It's not important who.
所以禁令依旧有效
So the ban is still in effect.
不知道这样说有没有用
I don't know if this helps,
但是每一种规则...
but for every rule...
亲爱的 刚刚已经谈过了
Oh, honey, already on it.
我们要挖她的黑料
We're digging for dirt.
好极了 我先失陪了
Well, good. Now if you'll excuse me,
我得为这周末的比赛制定一些计划
I have to come up with some plans for this weekend's game.
没什么事吧 路易斯
Everything okay, Luis?
是的 我想跟你们谈谈 谢谢
Yes, I would like to talk, thank you.
哈维尔不知道的一项"成长的烦恼"
So, one of the growing pains Javier doesn't know about,
就是家长们已经厌倦了让哈维当管事的
is that the parents have grown tired of Javi being in charge.
他们希望我来当教练
They want me to coach.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
你们也知道哈维尔最会口若悬河了
Well, you know Javier has a way with words...
我的意思是 孩子们都听不懂他在说什么
by which I mean, the kids have no idea what he's talking about.
哈维跟萨米的相处很棒啊
Javi's so great with Sammy.
他为什么不能用同样的方式对待整支球队呢
Why can't he just be that guy with the team?
虽然很怪 但一旦涉及到足球
It's weird, but when it comes to soccer,
哈维就会变成让人无法理解的拉丁垮掉的诗人
Javi just turns into some sort of incomprehensible Latin beat poet.
当我接过教练的职责后
When I took over the practice,
孩子们能清楚地理解我的意思
the kids understood me perfectly.
并且他们可以真正地踢足球
And they got to actually play soccer.
你想当教练吗
Do you want to be the coach?
非常想
Very much so.
但我不想惹哈维尔不高兴
But I don't want to upset Javier.
他很激动能跟球队分享他的激♥情♥
He is so excited to share his passions
以及傻兮兮的比喻
and nonsensical metaphors with the team.
你直接进去跟他好好谈谈吧
Just go in there and talk to him.
他爱你 我知道他肯定会理解的
He loves you. I know he'll understand.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢你们的帮助
Thank you for your help.
今天能帮上一次忙 让我心里好愉快
You know, it feels so good to be helpful for once today.
再说了 哈维尔是个善良又讲道理的人
Plus, Javier is a kind and reasonable man,
-所以我确定他肯定会说... -他说不行
- so I know he's going to say... - u202dHe said no.
我的爱人 我想出一个绝佳计划
Mi vida, I have a great plan
将巴西国家队的防御战术
to combine the defense of the Brazilian national team, joga bonito,
和皇家马德里队的进攻战术相结合
with the offense of the Real Madrid.
这肯定能成
And it'll work,
前提是我能阻止加斯帕在比赛的球场上追蝴蝶
as long as I can get Jasper to stop chasing butterflies.
真美 哈维
That's beautiful, Javi.
你真的抓到了某些"精髓"
You've really captured something.
我们需要谈谈
Um, we need to talk.
路易斯跟我说球队的家长们希望他来当教练
Luis told me the team parents want him to be the coach.
他也跟我这么说了
He told me that as well.
你拒绝了吗
And you said no?
路易斯一直以来都是我的助理
Luis has been my assistant forever.
如果他突然变成了管事的 那可能会让孩子们困惑
If he was suddenly in charge, it might confuse the kids.
根据我的理解 他们已经非常困惑了
From what I understand, they're pretty confused already.
亲爱的 这是路易斯想要的东西
Sweetheart, this is something that Luis wants.
我知道 我也希望路易斯能开心
I know. And I want Luis to be happy.
只是足球恰巧在我非常需要它的时候
It's just that fútbol has come back into my life
又回归到了我的生活中
at a time when I really need it.
哈维 人和人关系的核心就是索取和奉献
Javi, relationships are about give and take.
我们索取了很多东西
We've taken a lot in our life.
或许是时候奉献出一点东西了
Maybe it's time we give a little.
我的爱人 你现在让我面临非常艰难的选择
Mi vida, you have presented me with a very difficult choice.
我知道
I know.
但每次面临艰难的选择时你总会说什么
But what do you always say when faced with a tough decision?
"为什么要选择 都买♥♥了吧"
"Why choose? Let's buy both."
你总是说的另一句话
The other thing you always say.
"换做是路易斯会怎么做"
"What would Luis do?"
换做是路易斯会怎么做呢
What would Luis do?
我真的很难受今天不能去看你的比赛
I'm really bummed that I can't be at your game today.
没事的 妈
It's okay, Mom.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
我还在想办法让禁令被取消
I'm still looking for a way to get the ban lifted.
挺好的
Cool.
我真的很高兴你没有让这些事影响到你
I really admire how you're not letting all of this get to you.
你太勇敢了
You're so brave.
没事的 没什么大不了的
It's fine. No biggie.
不 这可是大事
No, it-it is a biggie.
我讨厌不能去现场支持你
I hate not being there for you.
妈 我已经十岁了
Mom, I'm ten.
我不需要你时刻在我身边
I don't need you to be around so much.
比赛后见
See you after the game!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我一直都知道有一天
I always knew the day would come
萨米将不再那么需要我
when Sammy didn't need me as much,
但我没想到那一天会来得这么快
but I didn't think it'd come so soon.
这让我想起了那次...
You know, this reminds me of the time...
你最好不是要说关于比丘的故事
This better not be a story about Bijou.
当我没说
Never mind.
这一定能让你高兴起来
So, this will cheer you up.
我觉得我找到关于克丽丝汀的黑料了
I think I've got something on Christine.
真的吗 是什么
Really? What?
你还记得我之前说我们要找到漏洞或黑料吗
Well, you know how I said we could either find a loophole or dirt?
我觉得我找到了黑漏洞
I think I found a dirty loophole.
我有个问题想问你
换做是路易斯会怎么做呢
为什么
你有两样东西要买♥♥ 纠结买♥♥哪样吗
今天不是
每当我面临挑战 我都会这么问自己
答案每次都是一样的
你总是将你朋友的需求
置于你自己的需求之上
我也打算这么做
该由你来担任教练
你理应来带领那些小魔鬼们
你确定吗
我这辈子从没对任何事这么确定过
那我就接受吧
你来当我的助理是我的荣幸
但我也能理解 如果你不想...
不 我接受 我接受
嘿 萨米
Hey, Sammy.
米茨的小魔鬼队今天表现如何
How'd Mitzi's Monsters do today?
棒极了 我们赢了
It was amazing. We won!
那可真是好消息
That's fantastic news.
我们都为你们骄傲
We're all so proud of you.
别做手势了 我都看到了
Enough with the hand. I see you.
克丽丝汀
Christine.
能见到你真是太好了
So nice to see you.
你怎么会在这里啊
What are you doing here?
杰姬给我发了个短♥信♥说
Jackie sent me a text that said
"你最好来这里一趟 否则后果自负"
"You better come down here or else."
没错 你必须取消对杰姬的禁令
Yes, you're going to lift Jackie's ban.
不 我不会的 她违反了规则
No, I'm not. She broke the rules.
你也一样
So did you.
你在胡说些什么
What are you talking about?
显然 有条规则要求球队委员
Apparently, there is a rule that the league commissioner
必须每年填写一次志愿申请表
must fill out a volunteer form annually.
去年你填写了这张表 好样的
Last year, you filled out the form. Good work.
但是今年
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表