剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
It's totally a test.
你♥爸♥爸想知道你认识到了钱的价值
Your papá wants to know that you have learned the value of money
和勤劳工作的重要性
and the importance of hard work,
且摒弃了
and that you have given up
从前对昂贵香槟 稀有坚果
your foolish existence full of expensive champagne,
和流行奶酪的愚蠢追求
rare nuts and trendy cheeses.
哈维 路易斯 不如你们去看看咖啡煮好了没
Javi, Luis, why don't you go see if the coffee is ready,
我带多明格斯先生去梳洗一下
and I will show Don Dominguez where he can freshen up.
把所有高级货都藏起来
Hide all the fancy crap!
路易斯 你还好吗
Luis, are you okay?
尽管你父亲
I mean, you know, even though your father
不是来看你的
didn't come here to see you,
你还是可以利用这个机会跟他谈谈
you can still take the opportunity to talk to him.
不 他显然没有准备跟我谈那事
No. He's obviously not ready to have that conversation.
他刚坐了长途飞机
Well, he had a long flight.
或许等他耳朵通了以后就准备好了
Perhaps he'll be ready once his ears have popped.
哈维尔 专心点
Javier, focus!
你觉得如果我通过了测试 就能把钱拿回来吗
Do you think if I pass this test, I'll get my money back?
当然 只要你能证明你已经改过自新
Yes. As long as you prove you're a changed person
不再沉迷于奢侈的东西 比如...
and no longer indulge in fancy things like...
驴奶酪 他会闻到的
Donkey cheese. He's going to smell
-臭烘烘的驴奶酪 -对哦 奶酪
- the stinky donkey cheese. - Oh, oh, the cheese.
回馈你的花
Thank you for the flowers.
多明格斯先生 你想来杯咖啡吗
Don Dominguez, would you like a cup of coffee?
就是那种过普通生活的
You know, the kind that regular people
普通人经常喝的那种
who lead regular lives drink regularly?
好 给我来一杯
Yes. I would like a cup.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. u202d- Of course.
要加半脂奶油吗
Do you take half-and-half?
看情况
It depends.
你有半脂奶油吗
Do you have half-and-half?
没有 因为像我这种
Well, no, because half-and-half
辛勤工作的人买♥♥不起半脂奶油
is a luxury a working man like myself can't afford.
我以前还用那东西泡澡 真过分
And to think I used to bathe in it.
多明格斯先生 如果你不介意我问的话
Don Dominguez, if you don't mind me asking,
你到底在绿色的笔记本上写什么
what exactly are you writing in that little green notebook?
一些小小的观察
Oh, just minor observations.
这么说无需担心任何事
So nothing for me to worry about.
我可没这么说
I did not say that.
不好意思 我想找...
Hey, excuse me. I'm looking for...
尼克·莫瑞
Nick Murray?
杰姬·迪克森
Jackie Dixon?
好久没见了 自从...
Wow, I haven't seen you since...
自从你♥爸♥出♥卖♥♥♥了我爸 并害他坐牢了吗
Since your dad ratted out my dad and sent him to prison?
没错 从那时开始
Yeah, since then.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我被雇来翻修这地方
I'm getting hired to renovate this place.
这说不通啊
Well, that doesn't make any sense,
因为我也被雇来翻修这个地方
'cause I'm getting hired to renovate this place.
你这才说不通吧
Well, that makes no sense,
因为过去十年我都在利用我爸的名声
because I've spent the last ten years building on my dad's reputation
成为世界级的...
as a world-class...
-混♥蛋♥吗 -杂务工
- Jackass? - u202d...handyman.
但别说我了
But enough about me.
你妹妹怎么样
How's your sister?
丽兹好得很
Lizzie is great.
自从你们分手后 她的人生就步入了巅峰
After you two broke up, her life got way better.
-是吗 -当然
- Really? u202d- Yeah.
那她回里西达干什么
Then what is she doing back in Reseda?
某人一直在关注旧情人啊
Somebody's keeping tabs.
猥琐的跟踪吗
Creepy much?
嗨 我是朱迪·努瓦比
Hi. I'm Judy Nuwabi.
欢迎来到阳光谷养老院
Welcome to the Sunshine Valley Retirement Home.
听着 我很感激你给的这个机会
Listen, I really appreciate this opportunity,
但我觉得这其中大概有误会
but I think there's been some sort of mix-up...
就是啊 她是迪克森 我是莫瑞
Yeah, uh, she's Dixon and I'm Murray,
但我们不能一起干活
but we do not work together.
我只是从你们的爸爸以前的名片上找到了电♥话♥
I just got your numbers on your dad's old business card.
听着 叫你来这是要修
Now, you're here to fix
自从你♥爸♥装好后
the pipes that burst for the umpteenth time
第无数次爆掉的水管
since your father installed them...
就知道他手艺差劲
Sounds about right.
叫你来是要修理
and you're here to repair
你♥爸♥装得乱七八糟的电线
all the electrical that your dad screwed up.
好震惊哦[电击]Shocking.
听懂双关了吗
Get it?
所以你要雇我们双方吗
So we're both getting hired?
这个活儿是的
For this job.
但是 做得更好的人
But whoever does better work
将有机会翻修
will get a shot at renovating
阳光谷另外14家养老院
Sunshine Valley's 14 other retirement facilities.
我明早7点带上我的施工队来
I will be here tomorrow at 7:00 with my crew.
我明早6点就来...
I'll be here tomorrow at 6:00...
6点50分左右
fifty-ish...
带上我的施工队
with my crew...
我真的有哦
which I definitely have.
杰姬 你记得路易斯的父亲多明格斯先生吧
Jackie. Uh, you remember Don Dominguez, Luis's father.
杰姬
Jackie.
多明格斯先生
Don Dominguez.
我们在丽兹的婚礼上见过 对吧
We met at Lizzie's wedding, right?
我记不清了
I don't really remember.
当时可能我喝了一两杯酒
I might've had a drink or two. Mm.
没错 你喝了...
Yes, you had...
6...
six...
16杯酒
teen drinks.
你和路易斯有没有安排什么好玩的行程
So, do you have a lot of fun things planned for you and Luis?
其实 多明格斯先生来是为了观察哈维尔
Actually, Don Dominguez is here to observe Javi
并确认我们学会了金钱和努力工作的价值
and confirm that we've learned the value of money and hard work,
我们绝对已经学到了 对吧杰姬
which we have, isn't that right, Jackie?
当然啦
Absolutely.
丽兹和哈维 他们总是愿意努力工作
Lizzie and Javi, they're always willing to work hard
出一份力
and pitch in.
不信你看
I'll show you.
丽兹 明天你想帮我
Hey, Lizzie. You want to help me out
干维修的活儿吗
with my handyman job tomorrow?
我怎么可能拒绝呢
How could I possibly say no?
提醒你一下
Little heads-up.
尼克·莫瑞也会在
Nick Murray'll be there.
尼克·莫瑞
Nick Murray?!
尼克·莫瑞是谁
Who's Nick Murray?
我上高中时交往的一个蠢货
This dope I used to date in high school
当时就是贪图他有机车和八块腹肌
just because he had a motorcycle and eight-pack abs.
我很想留下来听你继续说
Well, I would love to stay and hear more
你青少年时期的叛逆健壮的情人
about your badass, super-buff teenage paramour...
但我得去上班打卡[钟]了
but I have to go to work and punch the clock.
不用真的打钟
Which I don't literally do,
因为我是拼车司机 所以钟
because I'm a ride-share driver, so the clock,
就在我的仪表板上
it's actually on my dashboard.
回来见 多明格斯先生
I'll see you when I get back, Don Dominguez.
不 我们现在就见
No. You will see me now.
测试也包括观察你的工作表现
Part of the test is observing you in the workplace.
你不是说这不是测试吗
I thought you said this wasn't a test.
我还以为你明白其实就是测试
And I thought you understood that it was.
你在后座的温度还合适吗
Is the temperature okay for you back there?
太好了 因为这趟拼车
Wonderful, because this ride-share
重点不在于我的需求和想法 绝对不是
is not about my needs or wants. No.
你才是主角
It's all about you.
我挺好
I'm good.
他挺好
He's good.
你对开车时话太多的司机有什么看法
What do you think about drivers who talk too much while they're driving?
不太喜欢
Not into it.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表