剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
当然啦
Of course.
永远都是乐队第一 其他人靠后
It's always the band first and everyone else later.
乐队的时间是无法预料的 你知道这点
The schedule's unpredictable. You know that.
当拼车司机也一样
So is being a rideshare driver.
但哈维还是会打电♥话♥跟萨米说晚安
But Javi still calls to say good night to Sammy,
哪怕是他在路上开车时
even if he's on the road.
有时候车上还有乘客
Sometimes with a customer in the car,
虽然这有点怪 但也很有爱
which is kind of weird and kind of sweet.
萨米爱哈维跟我们大家爱哈维的原因是一样的
So, Sammy loves Javi for the same reason that we all love Javi--
因为他关心大家 并且他很有趣
because he cares and he is fun
他总是在我们身边 你却不在
and he is here and you are not.
正因此我才想要单独监护权
That's why I want sole custody.
你不是联合家长 我受够了假装你是
You're not a co-parent, and I am tired of pretending like you are.
嗨
Hi.
这段对话你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
不多
Not much.
很好 晚安
Good. Night.
有件事想快速问一下
Oh, one quick thing.
你爱我吗
You love me?
你是我妹夫 我不得不爱你啊
You're my brother-in-law. I have to love you.
不 你不必的
No, you don't.
能让我抱抱你吗
May I please have a hug?
如果你必须抱就抱吧
If you must.
我必须抱
I must.
-好了 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
卢克还是没发短♥信♥给你吗
Still no text from Luke?
没有
u202dNot yet.
但我最好还是别惦记着这事了
But it's probably best I don't think about it.
你还好吧
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
我本来想好好跟巴里相处
I was trying to play it all nice with Barry
好让他同意单独监护权的事 但我搞砸了
so he'd go for the sole custody thing, and I wrecked it.
是啊 我听到了
Yes, I heard.
然后你说你爱哈维
Then you dropped the L-bomb on Javier.
他深受感动
He was quite touched.
他兴奋地在网上到处说这事
It is all over his Insta Story.
我不知道该拿巴里怎么办才好
I don't know what to do about Barry.
他来我会生气 他不来我也生气
I'm mad if he shows up, I'm mad if he doesn't show up.
你觉得问题的关键在于什么
What do you think that's all about?
说实话吗
Honestly?
我觉得愤怒对我有帮助
I think that the anger helps me.
帮什么
With what?
那家伙就是我的克星 路易斯
The guy's my kryptonite, Luis.
如果我不集中心思燃起心里的怒火
I mean, if I don't focus on the anger,
我怕我又会想起
I'm afraid I'm gonna get sucked back
跟他在一起的种种美好
into remembering all the good stuff.
现在我不用担心会发生那种事
I don't have to worry about it right now.
因为我每次吼完巴里 他就会逃出城去
'Cause every time I yell at Barry, he skips town
把"有趣的"活儿丢下给我
and leaves me with the fun job
让我一个人对萨米解释整个情况
of having to explain all this to Sammy.
你并不是孤身一人
You are not alone.
你还有我 还有...
You've got me, you...
你一个人应该可以应付吧
Well, it seems you have a handle on this.
卢克回你的短♥信♥了吗
Luke wrote you back?
他回短♥信♥了
He wrote back.
他觉得他表现得太强势了
He felt he was coming on too strong,
并且他来了...这里
and he's... here.
还好咩
Sup?
很抱歉 你在玩冷淡
I'm so sorry. I-- You were playing it cool,
所以我想着 我也要冷淡点
so I thought I needed to be cool,
但在你身边我无法装作冷淡
but I can't be cool around you
因为我无法停止想你
'cause I can't stop thinking about you.
我知道你快下班了
And I knew you were getting off of work,
所以我带了大概六种汤过来
so I came here with, like, six different kinds of soup.
以及一份杂烩汤
And one chowder.
都在车里
They're in the car.
为什么都是汤
Why soup?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我真的很高兴你来了
I'm really happy that you're here.
所以你不觉得我像发疯一样很古怪吗
So you don't think it's weird that I got all crazy?
嘿 每段感情中都有一个发疯的 一个冷静的
Hey, every relationship needs one crazy guy and one calm guy.
好吧 冷静的家伙 我们走吧
All right, calm guy, let's go.
路易斯
Luis.
把杂烩汤留给我
Save me the chowder.
什么驼鹿
A moose?
这显然是斑点狗啊
Clearly that is a spotted dog.
我要断了你的酒
I'm cutting you off.
怎么会有人看不出来我们的孩子是个一流的画家呢
How do people not see our kid is a brilliant artist?
你跑到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为我把你吓到逃离里西达了呢
I thought I scared you out of Reseda.
我脑子里一直在回想你昨晚说过的话
Well, I kept thinking about what you said last night.
其实 你说得对
And you're right.
我一直没在萨米身边守护他
I haven't been there for Sammy.
你能承认这点 真的很了不起
That's big of you to admit that.
我非常欣慰
I appreciate it.
那是事实
It's the truth.
你一个人在这里养育他
You've been raising him all by yourself out here,
我知道那有多艰难
and I know how hard that must be.
所以我打算做正确的事
So I'm gonna do the right thing.
什...
Wha...
你要给我单独监护权吗
You're gonna give me sole custody?
比这更好 我要搬回来
Better. I'm moving back here.
我退出乐队了 我会在我表哥的汽修店里干活
I quit the band. I took a job at my cousin's auto shop.
萨米就是我的整个世界 我希望在他身边守护他
Sammy means the world to me. I want to be here for him.
所以从今以后 我们一起来承担
So from now on, we're in this together.
我们要联起手来把我们的孩子教育好
And we're gonna co-parent the crap out of our kid.
击个掌吧
High five.
不吗
No?
这也行吧
That'll do.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表