剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
我把我们人生中的重大时刻都包含进去了
I've included all of the important moments of our life
以及对我们未来的远见
plus a vision for our future.
哇 在相识和圆房♥之间
Wow, there's not much space between meeting
没多少空间啊
and consummating our relationship.
那天真的很棒
That was a great day.
那顿早午餐真的很棒
It was a great brunch.
明天 我们要做个预算
Tomorrow, we'll work on a budget
帮我们省钱 找个自己的住处
to help us save for our own place,
我在山谷学院找到一个很棒的财务规划工作室
and I found a great financial planning workshop at Valley College.
我们是个团队
We are a team.
夫妻同心 其利断金
Together, we can get through anything.
当你听我的话时 真的好性感
You're so sexy when you listen to me.
你不睡觉在这里干什么
What are you doing up?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
浴缸畅聊吗
Tub talk?
好的
Yes.
我对于我的项目感到很难过
I just feel really bad about my project.
我真该从一开始就听你的
I should have listened to you from the beginning.
很多人如果能一开始就听我的
A lot of people would be better off
那他们的生活都会比现在好得多
if they had listened to me from the beginning.
别难过 我们会熬过这一关的
Don't feel bad. We'll get through it.
你能试着睡着吗
Can you try to go back to bed?
好吧 我会努力的
Okay. I'll try.
晚安 妈
Good night, Mom.
别担心
And don't worry.
下一次 我不会抱有远大的梦想了
Next time, I won't dream so big.
糟糕
Crap.
你是在做萨米的手工项目吗 还是说
Are you working on Sammy's project, or is this, like,
这是我做过的最不真实的梦
the least realistic dream I've ever had?
我仔细想了想你之前说的话
I was thinking about what you said before,
有可能
and it's possible
我这人的确不能贯彻始终 常常半途而废
I haven't always been great at following through.
你当年的确不再去我们的婚姻咨♥询♥师那里了
You did quit going to see our marriage counselor
就因为他是吉米·巴菲特的粉丝
'cause he was a Jimmy Buffett fan.
我才不要听一个「鹦鹉头」的建议呢
Well, not gonna take life advice from a Parrothead.
鹦鹉头是吉米·巴菲特粉丝的昵称
你只是不喜欢听他说
You didn't like him saying
这是你自己的错
it's your own damn fault.
把那个黄色的黏土给我
Give me that clay. The yellow.
其实
You know,
我也不希望萨米最后沦落得跟我一样
I don't want Sammy ending up like me, either.
别误会我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
我希望他的保龄球得分能高达250分
I want his bowling high to be 250.
但信♥用♥卡♥评分可别这么低
Not his credit score.
如果他最后能有那么一点点像你 也不算太糟
Well, it wouldn't be terrible if he ended up a little bit like you.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你为人有趣 充满激♥情♥
You're fun, enthusiastic.
我希望萨米做个脚踏实地的人
I want Sammy to be practical,
但我从不希望他不再抱有远大的梦想
but I never want him to stop dreaming big.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们一起把这个弄完吧
All right, let's finish this thing.
-一起完成 -好的
- Together. - All right.
就像那年的情人节一样
It'll be just like that Valentines' Day
酒吧里的人挑战我们 说我们喝不完那一整桶啤酒
when those guys at the bar dared us to finish that keg.
没人挑战我们 是我们主动提出要喝的
Nobody dared us. We just volunteered.
最后我们做到了 一起完成的
And then we did it. Together.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你们帮我完成了手工项目
You finished my project!
是啊 没错 萨米小子
Yeah. That's right, Sam-Man.
我们一整晚没睡给做完了
We stayed up all night working on it.
这简直太赞了
This is awesome.
听着 萨米
Look, Sammy,
我一直希望你能有远大的梦想
I always want you to dream big.
只要你一心想做某件事 就放手去做
You can do anything you put your mind to.
但同样重要的一点是 你要贯彻到底
But it's also important that you follow through
有始有终
and finish what you start.
我昨晚才学到的这点
I learned that last night.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - I do.
谢谢爸爸妈妈
Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad.
萨米 如果你在分发拥抱
Sammy, if you're giving out hugs,
那我们也要
put us down for two.
你们也帮我完成了时间线吗
Did you guys finish the time line for me, too?
那是当然啦
We sure did.
"圆房♥"是什么意思啊
What does "consummate" mean? Huh?
是一种墨西哥汤
It's a Mexican soup.
太棒了 谢谢
Awesome. Thanks!
好了 萨米
All right, Sammy.
-该送你上学去了 -我们可以顺道送他
- Let's get you to school. - Oh, we can actually take him.
我们要去一个财务规划工作室
We're on our way to a financial planning workshop.
是啊 凌晨4点时似乎觉得这是个好主意
Yeah, something that seemed like a good idea 4:00 in the morning.
-再见 -走吧
- Bye. - Come on.
再见
Bye.
-拿上书包 -回头见 小家伙
- Get your backpack. - See ya, buddy.
-好了 走吧 -再见
- Yeah. All right. - Bye.
再见 宝贝
Bye, honey.
再见
Bye.
好了 或许我也该走了
All right, well, I should probably get going, too.
昨晚虽然一开始不太顺
You know, last night started off a little rocky
但最终还是很有趣的
but ended up being fun.
跟我们的婚姻恰恰相反
Kind of the opposite of our marriage.
但确实 你说得没错
But yeah, it did.
萨米是个好孩子
Sammy's a great kid.
我知道那都是你的功劳
And I know that's because of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
并且...
And...
这共同抚育孩子的事
maybe this whole co-parenting thing
也不是全世界有史以来最糟糕的事
isn't the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of the world.
这大概算是 你对我说过的最动听的话了
That's, like, the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
是啊
Yeah.
-你干什么 -你干什么
- What are you doing? - What are you doing?
-没什么 -没什么 我也没那个意思
- Nothing. - Nothing. Me, neither.
-我以为你...好吧 -没有
- Oh, I thought that you... Yeah. - No.
-你都说了 -谢谢 祝你愉快
- You said it. - Thank you. Have a great day.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
好极了 就这样吧
Right on. Yeah.
天呐 刚刚好险啊
Whoa, that was close.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我都以为你们要接吻了
I totally thought you two were going to kiss.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表