剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
Miss what?
怀念身边有个人能懂这种快乐或悲伤
Just having someone that gets why it's funny or sad.
算了当我没说
Never mind.
当你抓到一只萤火虫
When you catch a firefly,
你把它握在手里一会儿 好欣赏那个光亮
and you hold it a moment to capture the light,
然后在你把它放走之前
then just before you let it go,
你转个身...
you turn...
因为你希望别人也能看到这美丽的光
because you want someone else to see it.
那个时候我才会怀念
That's when I miss it.
有个人在身边
Having someone.
这个萤火虫故事不错
Nice firefly story.
比你之前说尖头飞镖什么的有趣多了
It's much better than the pointy dart bit.
多么奇妙的一个夜晚
What a night.
有欢笑 有眼泪
There was laughter, there was tears,
有尖叫 有黏土
there was screaming, there was goo.
我觉得我们一个晚上就体验尽了为人父母的经历
I think we had the whole parenting experience in one night.
我并不是说我们已经完全准备好了
I'm not saying we're quite ready
生育自己的孩子 但是...
to have kids of our own, but...
能够知道如果我们真的有了孩子
It's nice to know that if we do,
我们当父母也不会当得太差 挺好的
we won't be completely terrible at it.
是啊 我们就跟其他父母的糟糕程度是一样的
Yeah, we'll just be as terrible as every other mom and dad.
没错
Yes!
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我的冻卵
I'm very glad that my frozen eggs
在医生的小心照顾之下 他叫什么...
are under the watchful eye of Dr....
伦纳德·伯恩巴姆医生
Leonard Birnbaum.
我以前从未意识到这名字是那么性感
I never realized how sexy that name is.
再说一次
Say it again.
医生...
Dr....
伦纳德
Leonard...
伯恩巴姆
Birnbaum.
经典的一幕啊
Classic.
你回到家
You come home,
发现保姆跟男人在你家沙发上亲热
and the babysitter's making out with some dude on your couch.
杰姬 路易斯 你们的约会怎么样
Jackie, Luis, how were your dates?
先回答我 萨米还活着吗
u202dFirst, is Sammy still alive?
他还活着 他在睡觉
He's alive, he's asleep,
他真是我遇到过的最乖的小孩了
and he really is the sweetest kid I've ever met.
都是我的功劳 都是我的功劳
That's all me, it's all me.
那你们玩得开心吗
So, did you have fun?
一开始有点不顺利
Well, um, it was a little bumpy at first,
但是到了夜晚快结束的时候
but by the end of the evening,
我觉得我们真的增进了感情
I think we really bonded.
对我来说也一样 一开始毫无化学反应
For me, also, there was no chemistry at the beginning,
但在我们聊天喝酒之后...
but after we talked and drank and...
又喝酒聊天
drank and talked,
我们发现我们有很多共同点
we discovered we had a lot in common.
那可真是好消息
That is great news.
因为哈维和我给一堆人牵过线搭过桥
Because Javi and I have set up tons of people,
结果全都成了灾难
and they've all been disasters.
没错 我们还曾不小心
Yes. We once accidentally
触发了两个小国间的战争
started a war between two small countries.
但今晚没有
But not tonight.
今晚没有 今晚没有
Not tonight. Not tonight.
那你们计划好跟你们的约会对象再次见面了吗
So, did you make plans to see your dates again?
实际上 我觉得我们还会见到彼此的
Actually, I think we will see each other again.
就在 下周四
Next... Thursday.
我也定好了下周四的约会
I, too, have made a date for next Thursday.
哇 你们都把约会定在了同一天啊
Oh, wow, you both made dates on the same day.
是啊
Yeah.
你会说"巧巧合"吗
Can you say coinkedik?
我会啊
Yes, I can.
我只是不知道这个词是什么意思
I just don't know what it means.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表