剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
you're the personal shopper
-而我是顾客 -丽兹 不要
- and I'm the customer. - u202dLizzie, no.
我对于购物一窍不通啊
I don't know anything about shopping.
我的衣服都是在加油站的便利店买♥♥的
I buy my clothes at the Quickmart attached to the gas station.
告诉我我穿上这件衣服会怎么样
Just tell me why that would look good on me.
你穿上这衣服一定会美艳动人
This dress would be darling on you.
它有两个衣袖
It's got two sleeves
而且还有个高大上的洞
and it has a, a fancy hole
你高大上的头可以从中穿过来
to put your fancy head through.
你推荐什么鞋来配这件衣服呢
And, uh, what sort of shoes would you recommend to go with this?
当然是船领鞋啦
Boatneck shoes, of course.
有人吗
Hello?
-这里有私人购物向导吗 -把我藏起来
- Is there a personal shopper here? - Hide me.
丽兹 不要
Lizzie, no.
不 不要
No-- no.
模特身上穿的那件绿色范思哲裙子还有吗
Do you have the green Versace dress that's on the mannequin?
要零号♥的
In a size zero.
零号♥吗 那听上去很不健康啊
Size zero? Oh, that sounds really unhealthy.
你或许该吃点东西
You should probably eat something.
我们是有那条裙子的
Uh, we actually do have that dress,
你穿上一定会很好看
and it would look fantastic on you.
我会送到你手上的
I'll have it sent up.
你继续浏览吧
Just continue to browse.
不是罗波塔 谢天谢地
It wasn't Roberta, thank God.
我真不敢相信你刚刚竟然做出了这种事
I can't believe that you just did all that
就为了不让人知道你在工作了
just so no one would know you have a job.
你是不知道八卦传得有多快
You have no idea how gossip spreads.
我们需要保持光鲜亮丽的生活
We just need to keep up appearances
这样等哈维尔和我拿回钱财 我们就可以
so Javi and I can step back into our real lives
回归真正的生活了 把伤害度降到最低
with minimal damage once we get our money back.
所以这不是真正的生活吗
So, this isn't real life?
你懂我的意思
Well, I mean, you know what I mean.
我只是希望一切回归以前的样子
I just want things the way they were.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你可以理解这点的 对吧
I mean, you can understand that, right?
是啊 我可以
Yeah, I can.
我是打算换掉衣服的 我只是想表明态度
I was gonna change, I was just trying to make a point.
我们要遇到水了 快喷水 路易斯
We're headed for water. Now, Luis, now.
太赞了 萨米
Incredible, Sammy.
你发明的这种纸板小物件 简直是天才之作
And this cardboard thing you invented, they're genius.
其实并不是我发明的
Well, I didn't invent them.
我是在视频网站上学习怎么制♥作♥的
I learned how to make them on YouTube.
你唯一的缺点就是你的谦虚
Your only flaw is your modesty.
再说了 谁需要或是有足够的钱去六旗乐园
Anyway, who needs or can afford Six Flags?
我感觉我刚刚仿佛登上了
I felt like I was actually aboard
荷兰的巨人过山车
the Goliath roller coaster in Holland.
我从没去过荷兰
I've never been to Holland.
在郁金香花期也没去过吗
Not even during tulip season?
等我一拿回钱 我们就去
As soon as I get my money, we are going.
去哪儿
Going where?
去荷兰坐过山车
To Holland to ride roller coasters.
当然了 完美 萨米 去拿你的家庭作业
Of course. Perfect. Sammy, get your homework.
今晚你得跟我一起去酒吧
You're going to the bar with me tonight.
就不能让我跟哈维姨父待在一起吗
Can't I stay with Tío Javi?
-当然可以 -不行
- Of course. - No.
如果你不介意我问一句...
If you don't mind me asking...
我介意 我是有界线的
I do. I have boundaries.
抱歉 修辞手法问题
Apologies, rhetorical device.
我曾受过古典辩论方面的培训
I was trained in classical debate.
他为什么不能跟我待在一起
Why can't he stay with me?
因为我是他妈
Because I am his mom.
但现在我在这里啊 我可以帮你
But I'm here now and I can help you.
是没错 但我们不能指望着你
Yeah, but we can't rely on that.
萨米必须活在现实的世界里
Sammy has to live in the real world.
我不希望他认为
I don't want him thinking that
生活就是等着别人来伺候你
life is about someone waiting on you hand and foot.
冰玛琪雅朵咖啡
Iced macchiato?
谢谢你 路易斯
Thank you, Luis.
萨米必须跟我去酒吧
Sammy is coming to the bar with me.
我希望他现在就明白
I want him to learn now
天下没有免费的午餐
that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
我给你打包了一盘熟肉 供你上班时吃
I packed you a small charcuterie plate for your shift.
完美 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
再来点鸡蛋和牛油果吗
Some more egg and avocado?
好的 太感谢你了
Oh, yes. Thank you so very much.
谢天谢地路易斯知道怎么做面膜
Thank God Luis knows how to whip up face masks.
我发誓 里西达会把脏东西直接倒进我的毛孔里
I swear, Reseda deposits dirt directly into my pores.
我们之前在苏黎世有机会时
We should've had them lasered shut in Zurich
就该用激光把毛孔封闭
when we had the chance.
是啊
Yeah.
我懂 你说得对
I know, you're right.
我应该看向好的一面
I need to think on the bright side.
就像你经常说的 有可能比现在还糟呢
Like you always say, it could be worse.
真的会吗
Could it, though?
到底怎么了 哈维
What's wrong, Javi?
就是 身为拼车司机的生活
It's just that life as a rideshare driver
并非总能让人感到满足
isn't always that fulfilling.
但是能让我熬过驾驶的无聊过程的东西
But what gets me through the boring part of driving--
我的顾客只连我的手♥机♥充电器 不跟我交流
when my customers will connect to my iPhone charger and not to me--
就是知道我在工作结束后可以跟萨米相处
is knowing that I would get to spend time with Sammy after.
我从不知道生活中出现个孩子
I never knew that having a kid in my life
对我的意义会那么重大
would mean so much to me.
但杰姬不希望我跟他相处
But Jackie doesn't want me to spend time with him
因为他说我靠不住 且对孩子是不良影响
because she says that I am unreliable and a bad influence.
打住 你是特别好的影响
Stop it. You are a wonderful influence.
是吗 我这辈子都放荡不羁不负责
Am I? I haven't exactly lived a very responsible life.
这事的症结不在于你的问题
That is not what this is about.
她气的是我 不是你
She is mad at me, not you.
我们之前吵架了
We got into a fight earlier.
她宁愿在周中的时候把她儿子带去酒吧
She'd rather take her son to a bar on a school night
也不愿让我来照顾他
than leave him alone with me.
那不是在气你
That's not about you.
等等 你要去哪儿
Wait. Where are you going?
去把这面膜洗掉 再找我姐姐谈谈
To wash off this mask and talk to my sister.
不行
No.
要再过三分钟才能洗掉
Not for three more minutes.
杰姬
Jackie!
你的孩子在我的办公室里做作业
Your kid's up in my office doing homework.
对不起哦 德里克
I'm sorry, Derek.
我知道你有一条严格的不能在办公室办公的规矩
I know you have a strict no work policy in your office.
是吗 我还知道你
Oh, yeah? Well, I know you got a
在吧台区域有严格的妙语连珠的政策
strict smart-mouth policy in the bar area.
砰 如果你想找麦克风
Boom. If you're looking for the mic,
在地上哦 是我扔下的
it's on the floor where I dropped it.
扔麦是表演者常用的动作
表示自己对表演很满意 很精彩
只有一个方法可以回击他 杰姬
There's only one way to get back at him, Jackie.
就是嫁给我
Marry me.
凯斯 你太好了 我配不上
Keith, you're too good for me.
我懂的
I get it.
你气我觉得自己目前的处境丢人
You're pissed at me for being embarrassed about my circumstances.
没问题
Fine.
但别把气撒在哈维尔身上
But do not take it out on Javier.
他觉得你不希望他跟萨米在一起相处
He thinks you don't want him to spend time with Sammy.
我是不希望
I don't.
为什么不 他是个非常可靠的人啊
Why not? I mean, he's completely reliable.
没错 他为他的马买♥♥了皮草
Yes, he bought fur coats for his horses,
但他是我认识的最出色的人
but he's the best man I know.
他善良 乐观 有爱
I mean, he's kind, optimistic, caring.
是啊 可不是嘛 他还超级风趣呢
Yeah, no kidding. He's also super fun.
就是啊 所以到底问题何在
Exactly. So what's the problem?
萨米这就已经超喜欢他了
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表