剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
Mayan, not Egyptian.
他又不是疯子
He's not crazy.
归根结底 我们彻底完了
Bottom line, we're ruined.
所以我们只能回到老宅来了
So our family home seems like the perfect place to go.
这是惩罚你说你回来是因为想我了
That's for pretending you're here because you missed me.
你夸我是只美丽的小鸟
Well, you only said I was a pretty little bird,
也只是因为你需要钱
because you needed money.
你回来也只是因为你需要个安身之处
And you only came back 'cause you need a place to live.
就好像 你结了婚 远走高飞
It's like you got married and took off
再也没想起过我
and never even thought about me again.
一开始 我们邀请你参加各种活动
Okay, we invited you to things all the time, at first.
是啊 然后在你那些高大上的朋友面前
Yeah, and you were embarrassed of me
你觉得我很丢人
in front of your fancy-pants friends.
我觉得丢人是因为你一直说
I was embarrassed because you kept saying,
"你们好啊 高大上的朋友"
"Hey, fancy-pants friends."
那只是个玩笑而已
That was a joke.
没人觉得那话好笑
No one thought it was funny.
-你本来会觉得好笑的 -我16岁时是会觉得
- You would have. - When I was 16.
当时你还是真实的自己
When you were yourself.
你就是无法接受一个事实
You just can't accept the fact
我是个可以一步步变得更好
that I'm a person who could evolve and change
成为贵妇的人
and become a freaking lady!
你就是个虚伪的人
You are a freaking phony.
你觉得你高我一等吗
You think you're better than me?
猜猜怎么着 你破产了
Guess what-- you're broke
现在沦落到里西达 就跟我一样
and in Reseda, just like I am.
好啊 来啊
Okay, okay.
不知道伊丽莎白有没有
把我们的情况告诉杰姬
我觉得她已经说了
她们肯定能解决好的
因为家人间的情感纽带
是最坚不可摧的 也会持续到永远
你应该把这句写在给你♥爸♥爸的信里
我刚收到萨米的老师发来的短♥信♥
I just got a message from Sammy's teacher.
你跟她见面了
You met with her?
是的
Oh, yes.
我还说服甜美又伤感的德洛丽丝
And I convinced sad, sweet Dolores
让萨米以不同的方式完成他的作业
to let Sammy complete his project a different way.
不必感谢我
No need to thank me.
你可真屌♥ 是长了根什么样的屌♥啊
What kind of balls do you have?
就...普通的那种
The... regular kind?
我才是他妈
I am the mom.
我负责跟老师见面
I do the meetings.
你们简直令人难以置信
You guys are unbelievable.
我觉得你也非常令人难以置信
I think you're unbelievable, too.
什么
What?!
真的 一个人干两份工作
Truly, to hold down two jobs
还凭一己之力养出了萨米这么好的孩子
while also raising a great kid like Sammy by yourself?
太了不起了
Incredible!
我生气时 别对我施展魅力
Stop being charming when I'm angry!
我妈为什么在吼
Why was my mom yelling?
她发现我床下的烤乳酪了吗
Did she find the grilled cheese under my bed?
不 不 不是
Oh, no, no, no, no.
她吼是因为她是个充满激♥情♥的人
She was just yelling because she is very passionate.
你可真会往好的一面看
You sure look at the bright side.
总会有好的一面
There always is one.
举个例子 我失去了全部的钱财
Case in point-- I have lost all my money.
好的一面 我跟我人生至爱的婚姻还在持续着
Bright side-- I'm still married to the love of my life,
我拥有一座金字塔
I own a pyramid...
并且我得以跟你相处
and I get to hang out with you.
你不能有孩子真是太遗憾了
It's too bad you can't have any kids.
你会是个出色的父亲
You'd be a good dad.
喝茶吗
Tea?
我讨厌茶
Oh, I hate tea.
主要是威士忌
It's mostly whiskey.
我爱死茶了
I love tea.
我真搞不懂
So, I don't get it.
如果哈维尔破产了 那他怎么付你工资啊
If Javier is broke, then how is he paying you?
他并不付工资给我
He does not pay me.
是他父亲在付
His father does.
我的家族数代以来都在为他的家族效力
My family has worked for his family for generations.
但就算我没钱可拿 我也会对他不离不弃
But, even if I wasn't getting paid, I'd stay with him.
为什么
Why?
我的整个人生中 没人像哈维尔对我那么忠诚
Nobody in my life has been as loyal to me as Javier.
我来自一个非常传统的家庭
I come from a very traditional family.
当我告诉他们我是同性恋时...
When I told them I was gay...
这么说吧 有很多人都不支持我
let's just say a lot of people weren't supportive.
但是哈维尔
But Javier,
他给我办了个你能想象的最豪华的出柜派对
he threw me the biggest coming out party you could imagine.
格洛丽亚·盖诺骑着大象唱着《我会活下去》进场
Gloria Gaynor rode an elephant singing "I Will Survive."
男性杂技演员从一块巨大的云上飘落下来
With male acrobats falling out of a giant cloud.
那个云实际上是更多的男杂技演员
Which was actually more male acrobats
穿着白色紧身衣构造的
in white unitards.
所以可以说是天上下男人啊
So it was literally raining men.
难怪他会破产
No wonder he's broke.
没错 但他的心
Yes, but his heart,
比所有人都要善良宽广
there is none bigger.
哈维尔眼中的你会是你希望自己能有的样子
Javier sees you the way you wish you saw yourself.
他能看到最好的你
He sees the best version of you.
人生中能有这样一个人真的很好
It is nice having someone like that in your life.
他能有你真是幸运
Well, he's lucky to have you.
这也是大实话
That is also true.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
要来场浴缸畅聊吗
Tub talk?
我们已经很多年没这样过了
We haven't done one in years.
是啊 我刚刚想到
Yeah, I was just thinking that,
爸爸妈妈以前吵架时 我们就会躲在这里
when Mom and Dad would fight, this is where we'd come.
是啊
Yep.
我们还不止一次在浴缸里睡着了
We've fallen asleep in here more than once.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry
你去探望我时 我让你心里难受了
I made you feel bad when you came to visit.
我那个时候很紧张
I was nervous back then...
不知如何跟一帮富人相处
about being around rich people.
我懂
I know.
我反而是在帮倒忙
And I wasn't helping.
我只是觉得突然之间
I just felt like all of a sudden
你觉得你高我一等
you thought you were better than me.
我并没有觉得高你一等
I didn't think I was better.
没高那么多
That much better.
我只是太想逃离里西达这个地方了
I just wanted to get out of Reseda so badly.
我觉得我是觉得受伤了
And I guess I was hurt,
因为感觉像是你抛下我了
because it felt like you just left me behind.
我从来不是有意那样的
I never meant to do that.
我只是觉得 有时候你憎恨我
I just felt that sometimes you resented me.
就好像你嫉妒我一样
Like you were jealous.
我当然嫉妒你啦
Of course I was jealous.
你找到了你的人生至爱
You found the love of your life,
我却爱上了范·海伦翻唱乐队的主唱
and I fell for the lead singer of a Van Halen cover band.
杰姬 等哈维尔的爸爸看到他写的信
Jackie, as soon as Javier's papá reads his letter,
我相信他会打钱给我们的
I'm sure he'll send us money.
然后我们就援助你
Then we'll help you out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你这是茶喝多了说胡话吗
Is that the tea talking?
有点吧
A little bit.
但是 在此期间
But, in the meantime,
我们大家一起挤在这里或许也没那么糟
maybe all of us living here wouldn't be so bad.
我不确定
Oh, I don't know.
我们恐怕会互相残杀
I think we'd kill each other.
萨米和我在这里有专属的生活节奏
I mean, Sammy and I kind of have a rhythm here, you know?
懂了
Oh, got it.
我们会另外找地方住的
W-We'll find somewhere else.
哈维尔有很多奇思妙想
Javier has lots of ideas.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表