剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
也许我这样 是因为只有我
Maybe I'm like this 'cause I am the only person
在努力养活这一大家子人
even trying to keep this house afloat.
你说话也不必这么刻薄吧
Well, you don't have to be so harsh.
你的本能总是大喊和嘲讽他人
Your first instinct is to just yell and lob insults.
得了吧 你的高级口音还总是不一致呢
Yeah, well, your fancy accent is really inconsistent!
她错了
And she's wrong.
我并不刻薄
I'm not harsh.
你确实每次接电♥话♥都说
You do answer every phone call,
"最好是有人死了"
"Somebody better be dead."
这年头谁还打电♥话♥联♥系♥人啊
Who calls anybody anymore?
亲爱的 我讨厌见你这样
Oh, my love, I hate seeing you like this.
不如我们换个方式来处理吧
What if we approach this a different way?
你有什么主意
What do you have in mind?
如果我们不直接找阿米尔和桑德拉要钱呢
What if we don't ask Amir and Sandra directly?
如果我们旁敲侧击呢
What if we dance around the topic?
不行
No.
直接告诉他们你们想把钱要回来
Just tell them you want your money back.
不 哈维的计划不错
No, Javi's plan is good.
有钱人就喜欢用旁敲侧击的策略
Dancing around things is how wealthy people
来商讨一切令人不舒服的事
discuss all uncomfortable topics.
关键在于委婉
The key is to be indirect.
比如说
So, for instance,
如果有朋友整容了 我们不会直接问
if a friend had plastic surgery, we would never just ask them.
没错 我们会说"你的脸看上去美极了
Right. We would say something like, "Your face looks amazing.
你最近健身了吗"
Have you been working out?"
所以你们的意思是
So you're saying that
有钱人害怕有话直说
rich people are afraid of having real conversations.
你慢慢上道了
Now you're getting it.
-计划是什么 -是这样
- So, what's the plan? - Well,
我们旁敲侧击[跳舞]we dance.
我们重现赌场的那一夜
We recreate the night at the casino,
但这次没带现金的是我们
but this time we're the ones without any cash.
所以我们去酒店
So, we go to the hotel,
"无意间"遇到阿米尔和桑德拉
and we "accidentally" run into Amir and Sandra.
然后我们旁敲侧击那令人不舒服的事
Then we dance around the uncomfortable topic,
这次 恰好是钱
which, in this case, happens to be money.
唤起他们的回忆 让他们想到要还我们钱
We jog their memory, and they get the idea to repay us
且不会发现我们已经破产了
without finding out that we have lost all of our money.
这计划太蠢了 永远不可能实现
It's a stupid plan and it'll never work.
至少让你换掉了
It got you to replace
你那条难看至极的绿色浴袍
your hideous green bathrobe.
什么 那完全是我的主意
What? That was totally my idea.
真是吗
Was it?
这菜单上的一切都好贵
Everything on this menu is so expensive.
我知道 我感觉自己终于又能呼吸了
I know. I feel like I can finally breathe again.
你在干什么
Oh, what are you doing?
-我们负担不起再买♥♥一轮酒了 -糟了
- We can't afford another round. - Oh, shoot.
我只是好久没有喝到美味的马提尼酒了
I just haven't had a good martini in so long,
可怜的小萨米 祝福他
and poor, little Sammy, bless his heart,
他总是调不对味
can't seem to make them right.
苦艾酒倒得太多
Heavy hand with the vermouth.
阿米尔和桑德拉来了
It's Amir and Sandra.
不是他们 假警报
Not them. False alarm.
哈维
Javi,
也许我们该咽下骄傲 告诉他们真♥相♥
maybe we should just swallow our pride and tell them the truth.
亲爱的 我不想让任何人知道
Sweetheart, I don't want anyone to know
我们破产了
that we have lost our money.
那样对我来说太丢脸了
It will be so embarrassing to me.
但这个旁敲侧击讨钱的事就不丢脸吗
But isn't this whole dance thing embarrassing?
我们都自己停车了
I mean, we self-parked.
那也是为了省点钱嘛
It's for a little bit.
感受下这里的空调
I mean, feel the AC in here.
等拿到钱 我们在家也能享受到
We could have that at home.
你说得对 我们需要那钱
You're right. We need this money.
来舞动奇迹吧
Let's dance.
记住 最重要的
Just remember, the most important thing
是表现得自然点
is to act completely natural.
否则他们可能会起疑心
Otherwise, they might get suspicious when...
阿米尔 桑德拉
Amir, Sandra!
-真巧啊 -你们怎么会在这里
- Small world. - What are you two doing here?
-参加会议 -宴会
- Ah, the conference. - The gala.
-参加宴会 -会议
- The gala. - The conference.
是一个关于宴会的会议
It's a conference about galas.
叫"宴会议"
It's called Gala-Con.
你们肯定听说过啦
You've heard of it.
有什么比意外得来的休假之夜更美好吗
Is there anything sweeter than an unexpected night off?
我可不知道 因为我忙得要死要活的
I wouldn't know because I am working my ass off.
说到这个...
Speaking of...
汽水喷压器坏了
The soda gun is broken,
一半的桌子都摇摇晃晃的 厕所也堵了
half the tables are wobbly, and the toilet's clogged.
我是不会进男厕所的 德里克
I am not going in the men's bathroom, Derek.
是女厕所堵了 杰姬
It's the women's bathroom, Jackie.
欢迎来到2020年
Welcome to 2020.
女人也可以屎漫厕所
Chicks can blow up a toilet, too.
你何不请个水管工来干这事
Why don't you hire a plumber to fix that
让我安心做我的本职工作呢
and let me do my actual job?
因为那需要多花钱
Because that would cost money,
你已经穿得跟水管工一样了
and you already dress like a plumber.
德里克是个烂人
Derek sucks.
但他毕竟是经理 他妈又是酒吧老板
But he is the manager, and his mom owns the bar.
她已经说得很清楚了
She's made it very clear
由德里克来管理一切 尽管他是个白♥痴♥
that he's in charge even if he's a moron.
这是她的原话 不是我说的
Those were her words, not mine.
那也是我对他的评价
They would be mine as well.
我受够被人利用了
I'm so sick of being taken advantage of.
所有的活儿都是我在干
It's like, I do all the work.
我从来就没有获得过加薪
I haven't gotten a raise in... forever.
那是不对的
That is not right.
考虑到通货膨胀和生活成本的提高...
With inflation and cost of living increases...
你必须保持资金流动性
You got to stay liquid.
那是我唯一知道的经济学术语
That's the only financial term I know.
再说了 现在又多了几个人住在你家里
Plus, now you have extra people living in your house.
我觉得或许是时候执行你自己给出的建议了
I think maybe it is time you follow your own advice.
直接找德里克要求加薪
Be direct and ask Derek for a raise.
我不确定
I don't know.
可能会偷鸡不成蚀把米
That could backfire.
并且 丽兹也有点影响了我的想法
And also, Lizzie's kind of gotten in my head.
或许我的确很刻薄
Maybe I am a little harsh.
你并不刻薄
You're not harsh.
你是个充满激♥情♥的女人 只是脏话库存量巨大
You're a passionate woman with a large capacity for insults.
但很重要的一点就是知道你是被器重的
But it's important to know that you are valued.
你说得对 或许我可以试试
You're right. Maybe I could try
哈维和丽兹那种旁敲侧击的方法
Javi and Lizzie's dumb little dance thing.
你确定吗 这好像不符合你的风格
Are you sure? It's not exactly your style.
不不不
No, no, no.
我相信我可以骗那个傻♥逼♥兮兮的混♥蛋♥认为
I bet I could trick that sniveling little butt wipe into thinking
给我加薪是他自己拍脑门想出来的决定
giving me a raise is something he farted out.
最好还是别用这么一堆脏话吧
Maybe don't use any of those words.
见到你们真是太令人开心了
It's so nice to see you guys.
太久没见了
It's been way too long.
我们上次见面是什么时候的事
When was the last time we saw each other?
不确定哎
Not sure.
如果让我猜的话 我觉得是
Well, if I were to guess, I would say
蒙特卡洛 2018年11月11日...左右吧
Monte Carlo, November 11, 2018... ish.
快看
Oh, look.
我的手♥机♥上突然冒出了那晚的一张照片
A picture of that night just came up on my phone.
我直说了吧
I'll say it.
照片上的我们或许看着很美
We might look great there,
但我们大家现在比那时更美
but we all look way better now.
尤其是伊丽莎白
Especially Elizabeth.
你的脸看上去美极了
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表