剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
我同意
Argeed.
记住 卢克的管理很严格
Just remember, Luke runs a tight ship.
他希望你从最后一排开始
He'll expect you to start in the back row
慢慢地努力争取到前排
and earn your way forward over time.
靠能力取胜的地方 我通常都表现得不好
I don't always do best in merit-based situations,
但我会努力的
but I'll try.
你在第几排
What row are you in?
今天 是我第一次在第一排
Today, I will be in the front row for the first time.
但我必须控制自己的激动之情
But I must keep my excitement in check.
卢克不喜欢假惺惺的热情 所以作为我的访客
Luke dislikes artificial enthusiasm, so as my guest,
我必须请你远离那些鬼叫的舔狗
I will ask you to please keep away from the woo-ers.
什么是鬼叫的舔狗
The woo-ers?
就是喜欢在课上大声鬼叫的人
People who scream "woo" during class
可怜巴巴地想博取卢克的认可
in a pathetic attempt to get Luke's approval.
所以你从没像舔狗一样鬼叫过
So you've never wooed?
拜托
Come on.
我享受在周日早上睡懒觉
I love sleeping late on Sunday mornings
而你们帮忙看着萨米
while you guys watch Sammy.
这是你们住在这里的唯一一件好事
It's the one good thing about you living here.
知道吗 正是这种赞美给我动力
You know, it's compliments like those that keep me going.
如果你担心你的穿着 大可不必
Oh, and if you're worried about what you're wearing, don't be.
很多人的衣服皱得像香肠皮
Lots of people have clothes that look like sausage skin.
如果你是说他看上去火♥辣♥ 我看上去可口的话
If you're saying he looks spicy and I look tasty,
谢谢夸奖了
we'll take it.
好好享受风景
Enjoy the view.
♪应当欢喜♪
♪Rejoice♪
♪快乐♪
♪And be glad♪
♪国度属于你♪
♪Yours is the kingdom♪
♪万能的上帝♪
♪Of God.♪
这歌♥真有趣 萨米
That's an interesting song, Sammy.
你从哪听到的
Where'd you hear it?
-教堂 -就今天早上
- In church. - Just this morning.
很厉害吧 他学得这么快
Isn't it amazing what a fast learner he is?
萨米 不如你上楼去做作业吧
Sammy, why don't you go upstairs and get some homework done?
我马上上去
I'll be up in a minute.
我惹麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
没有 亲爱的
No, sweetie.
没人惹麻烦了
Nobody's in trouble.
这话不完全正确
That's not exactly true.
你脑子在想什么啊 居然带萨米去教堂
What were you thinking, taking Sammy to church?
有什么问题 你之前也带过萨米去教堂啊
W-What's the problem? You've taken Sammy to church.
我就带他去过一次
I took him once.
我们等礼拜结束时才出现 为了蹭免费甜甜圈
We showed up at the end to get free donuts.
我们又没进去
We didn't go inside.
你还在气洛杉矶分校队输球的事吗
Are you still mad UCLA lost?
叫教练招一名墨西哥球员就行了
Just tell the coach to get a Mexican player.
与那件事无关
It's not about that.
那与什么有关
What is it about, then?
你不信奉上帝吗
Do you not believe in God?
我信啊 以我自己的方式
I do. In my own way.
我不希望萨米觉得
I don't want Sammy thinking that
坐在一栋有彩色玻璃的建筑里
sitting in a room with stained glass windows
就能解决他所有的问题
is gonna solve all his problems.
这不是去教堂的目的
Well, that's not what going to church is about.
去教堂是为了社区和传统...
It's about community and tradition...
我们谈完了 我心意已决
And this conversation is over. I've made my decision.
但是
But...
世上难道没有更高的权威存在吗
isn't there a higher authority?
在这个家里没有
Not in this house.
我能在你旁边骑吗
Is it okay if I spin next to you?
我每次参加新课程班都会感到紧张
I'm always a little nervous going into a new class.
没有理由紧张啊
There's no reason to be nervous.
谁紧张了 反正我不紧张
Who's nervous? I am not nervous.
路易斯 怎么回事
Luis, what's going on?
你是不是往你的冰沙里加"料"了
Did you put something in your smoothie?
你还有吗 分我一点
And do you have any more?
今天对我来说可能很关键
It's just today could be a big day for me.
如果我在第一排表现得好
If I can crush the workout from the front row,
也许就能被邀请上台骑神坛单车
I may be asked to ride the podium.
等等 骑神坛单车是什么意思
Wait, what's riding the podium?
那是这里的最高荣誉
It's the highest badge of honor here.
只有最厉害的骑手
Only the most impressive spinners
才会被邀请上台和卢克比肩同骑
get asked to ride next to Luke.
好了 卢克来了 淡定点
Okay, Luke's here. Be cool.
大家好吗 动感骑手们
What's up, spirit spinners?
我看到很多熟悉的面孔
I see a lot of familiar faces,
你们每天都激发我的灵感
and you guys inspire me every day.
我还看到新人了
And I see some freshies.
你好啊
Hello there.
你好 不好意思 我可以到后排去
Hi. Sorry, I can move back a few rows.
开什么玩笑 你的外套让我神魂颠倒
Are you kidding me? Your outfit is my everything,
我真想整节课盯着它看
and I want to stare at it all class.
谢谢夸奖 我在我上班的尼曼百货买♥♥的
Thank you. I got it at Neiman's where I work.
有空来逛吧 员工亲友有折扣哦
Come on down, we have a friends and family discount.
你是鞋 我是踏板吗 因为我们太搭了
Are you a shoe and am I a pedal? 'Cause we clicking.
你这美人就留在前排吧
You stay up front with your fabulous self.
嘿 很高兴见到你 刘易斯
Hey, good to see you, Lewis.
我叫路易斯啦...
I am Luis...
就快完成了 各位骑手们
We're almost done, my di-cycles.
所以我希望你们倾尽全力
So I want you to give me everything you've got
然后再超越极限
and then give me a little more.
很棒
Yes!
我喜欢你这种精神 丽兹 你以前做过吧
I love that spirit, Lizzie. You've done this before.
你最清楚了
You know it!
我骑遍了世界各地的固定单车
I've ridden stationary bikes all over the world.
那你准备好下周上台和我一起骑神坛单车吧
Well, get ready to ride the podium with me next week!
今天的课程结束了
And that is class for today.
各位表现都很棒
Great work, everybody.
记住 保持积极心态 注意补充水分
And remember, stay positive, stay hydrated
但最重要的是
but mostly,
忠于自我
stay true to yourself.
史上最棒的课程
Best class ever.
那是因为你在单车上都发泄[遗留]出来了
That's because you left it all out on the bike.
我也遗留了些东西在单车上
I also left things on the bike.
明天在尼曼百货见啦 神坛单车小姐
I'll see you tomorrow at Neiman's, Ms. Podium.
谢谢你 路易斯
Thank you, Luis.
我迷上这课程啦
I am obsessed with this class.
我每周都要和你一起来
I'm coming with you every week.
真是等不及了呢
I can hardly wait.
我太需要发泄我的怨气了
I really needed this venting session.
感谢上帝你有空
Thank God you were free.
上帝是我此刻最不想感谢的人
God is the last thing I want to thank right now.
那我让你先抱怨吧
Well, I guess you're going first.
萨米生我的气了 用因为我告诉他
Sammy's mad at me because I told him
他不能再去教堂了
he couldn't go to church anymore.
我知道他很好奇 但我不喜欢这样 有建议吗
I mean, I know he's curious, but I am not into it. Advice?
我想让哈维尔转移焦点时
Well, when I want Javier to shift his focus,
就会用闪亮的新玩意儿转移他的注意力
I distract him with something shiny and new.
他在那方面有点像猫咪
He is like a kitten in that way.
还有他午睡时喉咙发出的声音
Also, in the sounds he makes when he's napping.
所以你的意思是我只需要
So you're saying all I have to do
找到比教堂更有趣的东西来吸引萨米就行了
is find something for Sammy than church.
所以基本上是什么都行了
So, literally anything.
别邀请伊丽莎白就行
Just don't invite Elizabeth.
她最会抢戏 让她自己成为主角
She'll take it over and make it all about her.
看来现在是要聊你的烦心事了
So I guess we're moving on to you now.
我以前超爱我的动感单车课的
I used to love my spin class so much.
然后我邀请了你妹妹 她就上了一节课
Then I invited your sister, and in one class,
她从底部爬到巅峰
she went from zero to hero
然后把课程变成了《伊丽莎白个人秀》
and turned it into The Elizabeth Show.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表