剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
你看她干什么
What are you looking at her for, huh?
看着我 她现在帮不了你
Eyes up here. She can't help you now.
我只带了些零花钱
I just have my walking-around money.
那就"交花献佛"吧
Well, walk it over here.
行吧 拿去吧
Fine, take it.
走吧 桑德拉
Come on, Sandra.
顺便说下 你推荐的护城河修建工烂透了
By the way, your moat guy sucks.
你实在太棒了
You were amazing!
-太好了 -哈维 对不起
- Oh, yes. - Oh, Javi, I'm sorry
这下大家都知道我们破产了
that everyone's gonna know we're broke.
这事迟早都要传出去的
Well, it was bound to come out sooner or later.
不用活在谎言里的感觉棒极了
It feels so good to no longer be living a lie.
我来解决
I got this.
服务员
Oh, garçon?
晚上好
Bonsoir.
请把这个记在我们的客房♥账单上
Uh, we'd like to put this on our room.
我们住在总统套房♥
We're staying in the Presidential Suite.
这是我从小生活在里西达学到的小手段
Little something I learned from growing up in Reseda.
-嘿 德里克 -你有什么事
- Hey, Derek. - What do you need?
我"手头"有事呢 我是说...
I got my hands full. I mean...
我忙得不可开"交"
I am very busy.
我需要你抽出点时间 跟我谈一下
I just need a moment of your time.
好啊
Okay.
就片刻 说吧
One moment. Go.
你也知道 我在这里工作很久了
As you know, I've been here a long time.
我工作超级努力 但我觉得没得到应有的器重
I work super hard, and I'm feeling undervalued.
等等 你是想加薪吗
Wait. Are you asking for a raise?
是的
I am.
很抱歉 但现在酒吧的资金很紧张
I'm sorry, but things are really tight here right now.
我甚至不得不开除一个服务员
I just had to let a busboy go.
拜托 这酒吧没了我会分崩离析的
Come on. This place would literally fall apart without me.
我也想帮你 但是...
I would love to help you out, but...
给你的片刻时间已到
your moment's over.
你知道我应该获得加薪
You know I deserve a raise.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你的确什么都不知道
Damn right you don't.
请付给我我应得的工资
Now pay me what I'm worth.
不然怎样
Or what?
你要辞职吗
You gonna quit?
是的
Yeah.
没错 如果在我走出那扇门前你不给我加薪
Yeah. If you don't give me a raise before I walk out that door,
那我就辞职不干了
that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我这辈子从来没对任何事这么确定过
I've never been more sure about anything in my entire life.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你永远别想再见到我了
You're never gonna see me again.
你刚刚说了什么吗
Did you say something?
我没有
I did not.
我愧疚难当 我不应该强逼你那么做的
I feel terrible. I shouldn't have pushed you.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
不 并不是
No. It isn't.
至少我昂首挺胸地走出了那里
And I was able to walk out of there with my head held high.
但你在坐车回家的路上泪如雨下
You did cry an awful lot on the car ride home.
哭也是昂首挺胸地哭
With my head held high.
我真的非常为你们骄傲
And I'm really proud of you guys.
我知道要你们开口找人还钱有多难
I know how hard it was for you to ask for money.
我知道你说过是你一个人在撑着这个家
I know you said you were on your own here,
但并不是
but you're not.
谢谢你 丽兹
Thanks, Lizzie.
-抱一起实在太热了 -就跟抱着个破抹布一样
- Oh, it's too hot for that. - Like hugging a damp rag.
是啊
Yeah.
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
米兹
Mitzi.
我的屎儿子...
My turd of a son...
这样说不好 妈
Not cool, Mom.
让我说完 亲爱的
Let me finish, honey.
我的屎儿子有话要对你说
My turd of a son has something he wants to say to you.
你对我们太重要了
You are incredibly important to us,
我们希望你觉得被器重 所以我们想给你加薪
and we want you to feel valued, so we'd like to offer you
5% 不对 是10%
a five percent-- a ten percent--
是7%
a seven percent raise.
那是真心话 你意下如何
And that came from the heart, so what do you say?
我觉得我可以接受
I guess I could deal with that.
很好 走吧 德里克 我们回家了
Good. Now, come on, Derek, we're going home.
你说过我们可以顺道去喝果汁的
You said we could stop at Jamba Juice.
那只是骗你上车的手段罢了
That was just to get you in the car.
太棒了
Yeah!
-恭喜啊 -真是太棒了
- Congratulations! - That was fantastic!
我强逼你是对的 你能加薪都是我的功劳
I was right to push you. The raise is all because of me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
高温烤出了我的真实想法
The heat has made me say what I'm actually thinking.
过来 杰姬 坐下凉快会儿
Come, Jackie. Sit down and cool off.
空调修理工不是要明天才能来吗
I thought the AC guy wasn't coming till tomorrow.
在经历了昨晚的刺♥激♥事件后
Well, after the thrill of what happened last night,
我们睡不着 于是我们做...
we couldn't sleep, so we made...
做♥爱♥ 就像两只海獭交欢 和谐无比
Love like two sea otters in perfect harmony.
好恶心
Gross.
并且 我们还做了这个
And... we made this.
萨米 准备好了吗
Sammy, is it ready?
隆重介绍 椅子空调机
Introducing The Chair Conditioner.
家庭豪华版
Family Edition!
这是我一生中最爽的一天
This is the best day of my life.
那我出生的那天呢
What about the day I was born?
你说得对 这的确更爽
You're right, this is better.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表