剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
So what?
这不仅是为了我
Well, this isn't just for me.
伊丽莎白气你没有参加我们的婚礼
Elizabeth is mad at you for not coming to our wedding.
或许你的祝福
Maybe your blessing
将是修复你们父女关系的第一步
could be the first step to repairing your relationship.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
他所做的一切都是为了照顾丽兹
Everything he does is to take care of Lizzie.
爸 他让她很幸福
Dad, he makes her happy.
我不在乎
I don't care.
难怪丽兹不来探望你
No wonder Lizzie doesn't come visit you.
哈维 拿上你的水果照 我们走
Javi, get your fruit pics. We're leaving.
萨米 小可爱
Sammy, sweetie,
你吃了好多辣味玉米片啊
you're really going to town on those Hot Cheetos.
没胃口了吧
Is your stomachache gone?
差不多了
Almost.
或许还可以再喝瓶激浪饮料
Maybe another Mountain Dew?
听着 萨米 我知道你的小把戏
Look, Sammy, I know what you're doing.
我小的时候也经常假装肚子疼
I used to fake stomachaches all the time
来逃避我不想做的事
to get out of stuff when I was a kid.
作为成年人也这样
Even as an adult.
她就是这样逃掉海湖庄园的感恩节活动的
That's how she got out of Thanksgiving at Mar-a-Lago.
你在学校里是不是遭遇了什么事啊
Did something happen at school?
或许你们老师穿了一件时髦的衣服
Maybe your teacher was wearing an outfit
但以她的年纪来说大了十岁
ten years too young for her,
那让你有点恶心
and it made you a little nauseous?
好了 告诉我嘛
Come on, tell me.
今天发生了一些事
Something happened today.
我们学校有个小孩 叫尼科
There's this kid at school-- Nico...
我已经讨厌他了
I hate him already!
抱歉 我能预感你接下来要说的事是怎样的
Sorry. I have a sense where this is going.
尼科对所有人都很混♥蛋♥
Nico's a jerk to everyone.
终于有人举报了他
Someone finally told on him,
不知为何 他觉得是我♥干♥的
and for some reason, he thinks it was me.
是因为 真的就是你干的吗
Is that because... it was you?
是的
Yeah.
他说他放学后要找我报仇
He said he was gonna get even with me after school.
所以你就装肚子疼了
Hence the stomachache?
求你们别告诉我妈 她会担心的
Please don't tell my mom. She'd just worry.
我不会的
I won't.
但我会教你如何对付那个叫尼科的混♥蛋♥
But I am gonna teach you how to deal with this Nico jerk.
我可不想跟他打架
I don't want to fight him.
亲爱的 打架可算不上高明 只能算最后的一招
Oh, honey, fighting is always the last resort you go to.
就像是巴哈马群岛的桑德斯度假酒店
Like a Sandals Resort in the Bahamas.
最重要的是
The most important thing is,
绝对不要让他看出你害怕了
never let him see that you're scared.
但如果他堵住我 要找我打架怎么办
But what if he corners me and wants to fight?
只有在那种情况下 你才能跟他打架
Well, then and only then, you might have to fight him.
我来给你演示下
I'll show you.
路易斯 来配合下
Luis, I need your help.
你要像恶霸一样接近萨米
I want you to approach Sammy like a bully.
嘿 小孩 你戴眼镜啊
Hey, kid, you wear glasses,
跟全国6♥4♥%的人口一样
like 6♥4♥% of the population.
那就是挑架的语言
Them's fightin' words!
萨米 利用你的小身板主动去靠近他
Now, Sammy, use your size to get in close
这样恶霸就没有出拳距离的优势了
so the bully doesn't have the reach advantage.
接着 你就出拳揍他肚子的柔软部位
Now, punch up to the soft part of the belly,
然后整个身体的重量都冲上去
following through with your whole body.
然后在他吐出偷吃的午餐前 赶紧跑开
And then get out of the way before he throws up the lunches he stole.
我不行了
I am undone.
太棒了
Bravo!
谢了 丽兹阿姨 我上楼练习去了
Thanks, Auntie Lizzie. I'm gonna go upstairs and practice.
你是从哪儿学到这些的
So, where did you learn all that?
实际上 是我爸教的
Actually... my dad.
他总是想要确保
He always wanted to make sure
我知道如何保护自己
I knew how to protect myself.
我爸曾经教我钓鱼 当我们回到家时
My father taught me to fish, and when we got home,
他总是让我拿着最大的一条
he always let me carry in the biggest one.
我爸也让我提着最大的购物袋
My dad did that with the grocery bags.
但我觉得他知道那会让我觉得自己像个成年人
But I think he knew it made me feel grown-up.
我父亲把我宠坏了
My father spoiled me.
我的第一套三件式西装就是他给我买♥♥的
He bought me my first three-piece suit.
我是整个幼儿园穿得最好的孩子
I was the best-dressed kid at preschool.
我爸一个人要养育两个女儿 肯定很不容易
It couldn't have been easy for my dad to raise two girls by himself.
等等 我们这是在干什么
Wait. What the hell are we doing?!
我们是在说我们父亲的好话吗
Are we talking nice about our fathers?
这红酒让我们的心变得柔软了
The wine's making us soft.
我可还没准备好这么轻易地放过他
I am not ready to let him off the hook.
我也没准备好停止喝酒
Well, I am not ready to stop drinking,
我们强硬起来 把酒喝完吧
so let's just power through this.
我们回来了
We're home. u202d
监狱怎么样
So, how was jail?
我在你父亲面前呈现了交接仪式
Well, I performed a beautiful la pedida for your father,
但他拒绝了
but he said no.
什么
What?
他把我的水果推开了
He spurned my fruits.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
他说我不负责任
He said I was irresponsible
不是照顾你的合适人选
and not the right person to take care of you.
谢天谢地他没看到
Thank God he didn't see
我在监狱的停车场把杰姬的钥匙弄丢了
that I lost Jackie's keys in the prison parking lot.
他根本不了解你 但我真的希望
He doesn't know you, but I do wish
我之前叫你别去时 你能听我的
you would have heard me when I asked you not to go.
我的确应该听你的 亲爱的
I should have listened to you, my love,
但我之前真以为我能帮助修复你们的父女关系
but I really thought I could help fix your relationship with him.
我很感激你的努力
I appreciate you trying,
但那是我和我爸之间的事
but that's between me and my dad,
我们只能自己解决
and we're gonna have to work that out ourselves.
-对不起 我永远不会这么做了 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. u202d- Thank you.
我爱你 我的女王
I love you, mi reina.
你们解决问题的办法果然很情绪化
You guys really do work through things emotionally.
这样有点吓人
It's freakish.
吓人的是你在你父亲面前维护我的方式
What's freakish is the way you defended me to your father.
我开玩笑的 那很美好
I'm kidding. It was beautiful.
你真该见见她当时的样子 伊丽莎白
You should have seen her, Elizabeth.
她保护我的样子就跟母熊保护小熊一样
She protected me like a mama bear protects her cubs.
对吧 母熊
Isn't that right, Mama Bear?
当然了
Sure.
等等
Wait.
你背叛爸爸了吗
You turned on Dad?
丽兹 我这一辈子都在
Well, Lizzie, I spent my entire life
把爸爸往好处想 或许他不是恶人
giving Dad the benefit of the doubt.
但现在我开始觉得
But now I'm beginning to think that
你和多位陪审员是对的
you and multiple juries were right.
说起来好笑 今晚早些时候 有那么些时刻
It's funny. Earlier tonight, there were a few moments
我突然想起来跟爸爸在一起的生活也并非全是糟糕的
where I remembered that life with Dad wasn't always awful.
但他对哈维做出了这样的事 我不会那么想了
But after what he did to Javi, I'm over it.
我明天就去监狱
I'm going down to that prison tomorrow
好好教训一下爸爸
to give Dad a piece of my mind.
外公在监狱里吗
Grandpa's in prison?
外公为什么会在监狱里
Why is Grandpa in prison?
他开了些假支票
Well, he wrote some phony checks,
他还把别人的土地卖♥♥掉了
and he sold some land he didn't technically own.
所以 他是个坏人吗
So... is he a bad guy?
我并不这么认为 但他做出了很多糟糕的选择
I don't think so, but he made a lot of bad choices.
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
没事的 妈
It's okay, Mom.
有件事我或许也应该告诉你
There's something maybe I should probably tell you, too.
要知道 你丽兹阿姨和哈维姨父
You know, your Aunt Lizzie and Tío Javi--
彼此之间是非常诚实的
they're super honest with each other.
他们会谈论一切的事
They talk about everything.
你想试试这样吗
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表