剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
真甜蜜 就像是
That's really sweet. It's like, um,
两匹马共吃一个苹果
two horses sharing an apple.
好了 萨米 准备好了吗 出发
Okay, Sammy, listo. Vámonos.
我得去酒吧了 要一起去吗
So, I have to go to the bar. You want to come?
当然 我刚好想喝一杯
Sure. I could use a cocktail.
我不是去喝酒 我在那工作
Not to drink. I work there.
再说了 现在才早上8点
And it's only 8:00 in the morning.
肯定有地方已经早上9点了 对吧
Well, it's 9:00 in the morning somewhere, right?
哈维姨父 你为什么没有孩子
Tío Javi, how come you don't have kids?
很不幸 我无法有孩子
Unfortunately, I'm not able to.
为什么
Why?
因为我完全以自我为中心
Because I'm very self-centered.
不 糟了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
那是我老师
That's my teacher.
我本该告诉我妈
I was supposed to tell my mom
老师今早要找她谈话的
she wanted to talk this morning.
我完全搞砸了
I totally messed up.
萨米 没关系的
Sammy, it's okay.
我搞砸得更彻底
I've messed up much worse.
实际上 现在你阿姨正在告诉你妈妈
In fact, right now your aunt is telling your mother
我失去了所有钱
that I have l-lost all my money.
真的吗 怎么回事
Really? How?
有很多原因 比如铺张浪费
A lot of different ways, like overspending
消费过度 以及购买♥♥了太多东西
and shopping too much and buying way too many things.
那不都是一回事吗
Aren't those all the same?
也许在英语里是一样
Well, maybe in English.
我来解决
I'll take care of this.
你好
Oh, hi there.
我是萨米的姨父哈维尔 很高兴认识你
I am Sammy's Tío Javier. A pleasure to meet you.
你好
Oh, hi there.
你好 哈维尔
Hello, Javier.
我是德洛丽丝
I'm Dolores.
真是个美丽的名字 带有些许伤感
Such a beautiful name, with just a hint of sadness.
很适合你 德洛丽丝
It suits you. Dolores,
今天我代替萨米的妈妈来和你谈谈
I will be meeting with you today instead of Sammy's mother.
没问题
I'm okay with that.
好了 萨米 你先去上课吧
Okay, uh, Sammy, why don't you get to class?
那么 哈维尔 我们在走廊尽头的办公室见
And, Javier, we'll meet in my office down the hall.
路易斯 我接下来有什么安排
我们要去测评这地方的各种冻酸奶
然后接着写给你父亲的信
推迟一切 我们要参加个重要的会议
我们当时在船上
So, we're on the boat.
当然了 乔治和艾莫也在
George and Amal were there, of course.
乔治·克鲁尼和妻子艾莫·阿♥拉♥慕丁
我之前还纳闷他们怎么没去参加我的超级碗派对呢
I was wondering why they didn't make it to my Super Bowl party.
当时聊天突然停下来了
Well, there's a lull in the conversation,
我也不知道为什么 反正我就脱口而出
and I don't know why, but I just blurted out,
"我好想吃爆米花啊"
"I'm in the mood for popcorn."
然后大家都笑了起来
And then everyone started laughing.
那可真是我听过的最棒的在游艇上吃爆米花的故事
That's the best popcorn on a yacht story I've ever heard.
我以为你会喜欢呢 毕竟你很爱吃爆米花
I thought you'd like it because of how much you love popcorn.
我的确超爱吃
I-I do love it.
不幸的是 我做不了爆米花了
Unfortunately, I can't make it
因为我的微波炉坏了
because my microwave's broken.
我家里的一切几乎都坏了
Pretty much everything's broken.
这很有趣啊
Well, this is fun.
真希望我们能有更多的时间共处
I wish there was a way for us to spend more time together.
长♥期♥腻在一起那种
Like, a lot more time.
是啊
Yeah.
那的确很好
That would be nice.
把尖嘴钳子递给我
Pass me the needle-nose pliers.
什么嘴来着
The what-nose what?
丽兹 你知道钳子是什么
Lizzie, you know what pliers are.
我们就是这种出身 别犯公主病了
It's just us. Take off the tiara.
拜托 我不当公主已经好多年
Please, I haven't worn a tiara in years.
这是爸爸以前用的工具箱
Oh, this is Dad's old toolbox.
是啊 我倒是想买♥♥个新的
Yep. I would get a new one,
但现在手头真的很"紧"
but things are really tight right now.
你太幸运了
You're so lucky
完全不需要去考虑钱的事
that you don't have to think about money.
我也喜欢不用考虑钱的那种感觉
I like not thinking about money.
坐拥万贯家财
And having so much
每次发现口袋里有几百美元的零钱
that whenever you find hundred dollar bills in your pockets,
就会直接给那些流浪汉
you just give them to homeless people
然后看着他们脸上开心的表情
and watch them light up with joy.
其实
You know,
你也可以把钱给那些有家可住的人
you could also give your money to people that are in homes.
你为什么在哭
Why are you crying?
我倒是想告诉你 但你会讨厌我的
I'd tell you, but you'll hate me.
我不会讨厌你的 你是我妹妹啊
I won't hate you. You're my sister.
你是我认识的最慷慨的人
You are the most generous person I know.
你就像只慷慨 美丽的小鸟
You're like a generous, pretty, little bird.
所以 你到底为什么哭
So, why are you crying?
因为哈维尔和我破产了
Because Javier and I are broke
我们不得不搬来跟你一起住
and we have to move in with you.
什么
What? u202d
-我的天呐 -我的古驰
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my Gucci!
快用填充剂先堵住
Put some Bondo on it,
我把冷凝泵接到排水管上
I'll attach the condensate pump to the drain line.
我之所以想约见...
The reason I wanted to meet with...
不好意思 你是谁来着
I'm sorry, excuse me, who are you?
我是路易斯
I am Luis.
路易斯是我的助理 司机
Luis is my assistant, my driver,
但更重要的是 他是我的朋友
but more importantly, my friend.
他会负责做本次的会议记录
He will be taking notes during this meeting,
但他现在不会写下任何东西
but he will not write anything down.
为什么呢 因为他有照片式记忆
Why? Well, because he has a photographic memory.
其实我没有
Actually I don't.
我只是记性很好 仅此而已
I have a good memory, but that's it.
是吗 怎么我记得不是这样
Really? Why did I think otherwise?
因为我的确可以记住一切 所以差别很小
'Cause I do remember everything, so the distinction is small.
萨米最近老是完不成作业
Well, Sammy has not been finishing his assignments.
要他写一篇关于家人的文章 他也逾期未交
He was overdue writing a story about his family,
于是我让他自己去图书馆做作业
so I gave him free time in the library.
结果 他用手♥机♥制♥作♥了这段影片
And he made this movie with his phone instead.
我明白问题所在了
I see what the problem is.
萨米是个天才
Sammy is a genius.
所以你才要找他的家人谈谈 对吧
That's why you wanted to talk to someone in his family, right?
什么 不是
What? Uh, no,
我是想跟他的家人谈他没完成作业的事
I wanted to talk about him not finishing his assignments.
或许如此
Maybe so.
但你看看他做出了什么
But look at what he has done.
他的大脑显然要远超同龄人
His mind obviously works in a very advanced way.
我能识别出来是因为...
I recognize this because...
我也是个天才
well, I'm a genius, too.
我的才能主要在水彩 诗歌♥和偶尔的交响曲方面
Mostly watercolors, poetry, and the occasional symphony.
路易斯 播放我为卡波圣卢卡斯爱乐乐团作的曲子
Luis, play that piece I wrote for the Cabo San Lucas Philharmonic.
没错 萨米很有创意
Uh, well, yes, Sammy is very creative,
但他如果不完成作业
but if he doesn't finish his work,
那明年可能就要留级了
he may have to be held back next year.
不行 绝对不能发生这种事
No, this we cannot have. No.
像他这样的天才必须好好培养才行
A talent like his must be nurtured.
我想到了
Ah, I have it.
如果我们换种方式来处理这事呢
What if we approach this a different way?
你之前说"破产" 具体破到什么程度了
So, when you say "broke," just how broke exactly?
我们把哈维尔信托基金里的钱全花光了
We spent everything in Javier's trust fund,
现在他父亲想给他个教训
and now his father wants to teach him a lesson.
所以他切断了我们的经济来源
So he's cutting us off.
我觉得金字塔那事是压垮他的最后一根稻草
I think the pyramid thing was the final straw.
你们竟然上了金字塔骗局的当
You guys fell for a pyramid scheme?
不是啦 哈维尔真的买♥♥了一座金字塔
No, Javier actually bought a pyramid.
是玛雅金字塔 不是埃及金字塔
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表