剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
看来你们都遗传了你们父亲的毛病啊
I see you both take after your father as well.
我给你做了份小点心
芒果酸橙塔吉
谢谢 但不道歉 我就吃不下任何东西
不 该道歉的人是我
作为你的助理
我的所为 是不可原谅的
但作为我的朋友 你这么做是可以理解的
肯定是塔吉调味料弄到眼睛里去了
肯定是有些酸橙汁弄到我的眼睛里了
但我有点搞不懂 路易斯
你为什么不老早直接告诉我
你觉得发照片给我爸爸是个馊主意
因为我总是害怕你会发火
我不想伤害我们的友谊
但是 路易斯
我们不仅仅是朋友
我们还是兄弟
我一直都是这么认为的
但是听到你亲口说出来...
现在我酸橙汁也弄到我的眼睛里去了
塔吉调味料也弄到我的眼睛里去了
你喜欢这条喀什米尔羊绒毯啊
Ooh, you like the cashmere.
你也要弃明从暗 屈服于舒适和奢华了吗
Are you coming over to the dark side of comfort and luxury?
我从来都不知道有东西可以这么软
I never knew anything could feel this soft.
当然软啊 售价要3000美元呢
It should be soft. It cost $3,000.
但是你尽情把泡菜撒在上面吧 你个野蛮人
But go ahead, drop a pickle on it, you savage.
你知道我真会的
You know I will.
真好 你终于回来了
Oh, good, you're finally home.
我的爱人 你一定不敢相信我度过了怎样的一天
Mi corazón, you will not believe the day I have had.
我也超想告诉你我今天的经历
I have been dying to tell you about my day as well.
我不仅粉刷了一整个屋子
Not only did I paint an entire house,
我还认识了一些特别好的人
but I met some great guys
他们让我明白了很多事
who put things in perspective.
我睡了多少午觉呢
And how many naps did I take, you ask?
零哦
Zero.
杰姬和我发现我们的妈妈有过一段婚外情
Jackie and I found out that our mom was having a secret affair.
整整三个小时 我以为他是我的生父
For three hours, I thought he was actually my father,
但后来发现那人是个女人
but then he turned out to be a she.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you win.
你对此有什么感想 我的爱人
And how are you feeling about all this, mi amor?
当时是觉得一下子难以接受
Well, it was a lot to take in.
但我们了解到我们的妈妈作为普通人是怎样的
But we got to know our mom as a person,
而非只作为母亲
not just as a mom.
并且感觉她这一整天都像在我们身边一样
And it kind of felt like she was with us all day.
现在 如果我们想要想起她
And now whenever we want to think about her,
只要拆开一封信看看就行了
we can just open up one of her letters.
或者你们也可以随时看到她
Or you can see her all the time,
挂在壁炉架上
over the mantle.
令堂大人最爱的是什么品种的鸟
What was your mother's favorite bird?
-休想 -不要 亲爱的
- Not happening. - No, honey.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表