剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
《破产投靠》前情提要
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载
请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 米糊
翻译 苏葵
翻译 Eunice
翻译 抖Y@卷尾夸克
校对 伊森泽生
时间轴 加森
后期 雷鸣
总监 伊森泽生
破产投靠
第一季 第五集
《破产投靠》前情提要
Previously on Broke...
以前 家里只有我和妈妈
My family used to be just me and my mom.
直到有一天 门铃响了
Until one day the doorbell rang.
来的是我妈妈的妹妹 丽兹阿姨
It was my mom's sister Aunt Lizzie...
-你们好啊 -杰姬 是我们
- Hi there! - Jackie, it is us!
和她的丈夫 哈维尔姨父 还有路易斯
...her husband Tío Javi, and Luis.
你问谁是路易斯吗
Who is Luis, you ask?
路易斯是我的助理 司机
Luis is my assistant, my driver,
但更重要的是 他是我的朋友
but more important, my friend.
哈维姨父搞砸了 失去了全部的钱财
Tío Javi messed up and lost all his money,
所以他和丽兹阿姨不得不搬来与我们一起住
so he and Aunt Lizzie had to move in with us,
这真是太棒了
which is great,
现在我的家又热热闹闹 充满乐趣了
because now the houseis loud and busy and fun,
我希望能一直如此
and I hope it stays that way.
我对你的渴望比太阳更热烈
My desire for you burns hotter than the sun.
我觉得自己被烤得滋滋响
I can feel myself sizzling.
两位
Guys.
萨米 该去睡觉了
Sammy, time for bed.
但现在才8点
But it's only 8:00.
是没错 但你已经吃了晚饭 看完了剧
True, but you got dinner and a show.
所以 说晚安吧
So say good night,
我一会儿就上楼给你读睡前故事
and I'll be up to read you a bedtime story in a minute.
晚安 路易斯
Night, Luis.
晚安 萨米
Good night, Sammy.
晚安 哈维姨父
Night, Tío Javi.
做个好梦 小萨米
Sweet dreams, Samuelito.
晚安 丽兹阿姨
Good night, Tía Lizzie.
真是惨不忍♥睹
That was hard to watch.
像是小狗想要拥抱仙人掌
Like a puppy trying to embrace a cactus.
说真的 你们两个
Seriously, guys.
不要再公开示爱了
That's enough with the PDA.
-公开什么 -公开示爱
- PD-what? - PDA.
在大庭广众之下表达爱意
Public displays of affection.
比如亲吻 拥抱 抛媚眼
Kissing, hugging, a flirty glance.
真是瘆得慌
It's creepy.
萨米看到了会怎么想
And what is Sammy supposed to think?
觉得我们是一对有着甜蜜稳定爱情的恋人
That we are two people in a loving, committed relationship?
就像我说的 是瘆得慌
Like I said, creepy.
杰姬 你想知道我的想法吗
Jackie, do you want to know what I think?
绝对不想
Never.
我认为 如果某人讨厌别人的示爱行为
I think, if somebody is bothered by affection,
那么是因为某人的生活中缺少示爱行为
somebody could be missing it in their own life,
某人需要约会
and somebody needs to date.
某人指的就是你
Somebody is you.
伊丽莎白说得对
Elizabeth is right.
你必须找个能够和你共享美梦的人
You must find someone to share your dreams with.
我没有时间做梦或约会
I don't have time for dreams or dates.
我是个单身母亲 我已经忙得不可开交了
I am a single mother and I have enough on my plate.
但是现在我和伊丽莎白也住在这个家里
But now that Elizabeth and I live here in the family bosom,
我们可以照顾萨米
we can watch Sammy.
尽情追寻真爱去吧
Feel free to find love.
也许出去约会对你有好处
Perhaps it would be good for you to go out on a date.
也许出去约会对你才有好处
Perhaps it would be good for you to go out on a date.
不
No.
杰姬说得对
Jackie's right.
距你上次约会已经过去好久了
It's been too long since you've had love.
不要
No.
拜托
Come on.
想象下在里西达 塔扎纳 伯班克 遇到爱情的可能
Imagine the romantic possibilities in Reseda, Tarzana, Burbank.
伊丽莎白 你知道我现在在想什么吗
Elizabeth, you know what I'm thinking?
向来一清二楚
Always.
我给杰姬找一个男人
I will find a man for Jackie...
我给路易斯找一个男人
And I will find a man for Luis.
我是绝对不会允许我妹妹给我安排约会的
There is no way in hell I'm letting my sister set me up on a date.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
哈维尔和伊丽莎白每次都想得很好
Javier and Elizabeth have the best intentions,
但从来不落实行动
but the worst follow-through.
他们不会安排约会的
The dates will never happen.
今晚 你就要去约会了
Tonight, the dates will happen.
我还在震惊你们居然落实行动了
I am still amazed you actually followed through.
我也很震惊
As am I.
杰姬 我给你挑了好多东西
Jackie, I picked up a ton of things
绝对会让你在约会时光彩动人
that will really make you sparkle for your date.
我不想要任何
I don't want anything
会让我看起来像是绝望的妓♥女♥的东西
that's gonna make me look like a desperate hooker.
我给你挑了一样东西
I picked out one thing
会让你在约会时光彩动人
that will really make you sparkle for your date.
如果你想显得更有趣些
把背心脱了
背心是我的标志性造型
那就背心穿着 衬衫脱了
像阿♥拉♥丁一样
假睫毛
Fake eyelashes?
我几周前回家时就有假睫毛啊
I came home a couple weeks ago with fake eyelashes
但你说你很讨厌
and you hated them.
因为当时假睫毛贴在你的车前灯上
Because they were on the headlights of your car.
查尔斯跟你喜欢同样风格的音乐
但跟重要的是
他跟你讨厌的音乐类型也一样
他不喜欢贾斯汀·比伯吗
他憎恶贾斯汀·比伯
除了《慢慢来》这首歌♥
他又不是个怪物
感觉有蜘蛛在攻击我的眼睛
It feels like there's spiders attacking my eyes.
别把它想成攻击
Don't think of it as attacking.
想成八条在你眼前编织丝绸的小细腿
Think of it as eight legs weaving silk into your face.
罗恩肯定会喜欢的
Ron's gonna love it.
我说不好
I don't know about this guy.
毕竟你是在尼曼百货的停车场遇见的他
You met him in the parking lot of Neiman Marcus.
是没错 但他当时提着「牛仔仓」的购物袋
No, but he was carrying a shopping bag from Denim Barn.
再说 他是个单亲父亲
Plus, he's a single dad who drives
开着脏兮兮的皮卡
an absolutely filthy pickup truck.
现在我有兴趣了
Now I'm listening.
最棒的是 和你一样
查尔斯深知结束一段认真恋情的痛苦
这竟然是最棒的部分
当然
他和男友分手了 因为一切都变得
毒害身心
最棒的是 跟罗恩在一起
And the best part is, with Ron,
你不用担心前妻
there's no ex-wife in the picture.
他妻子死了
His wife is dead.
妻子死了 再加上脏兮兮的皮卡
Dead wife and a filthy truck.
那我可勇敢上了
Let's do this thing.
或许还是别戴假睫毛了
Uh, maybe lose the lashes.
祝你晚上过得愉快
Okay, have a good night.
听你阿姨和姨父的话
And listen to your aunt and uncle.
打住 我希望我身上有自己的味道 不是你的
Stop. I want to smell like me, not you.
或者 用你自己的判断力来决定吧
Or... use your best judgment.
我不会太晚回家
I won't be home too late.
除非事情顺利
Unless things go well,
然后你在他皮卡车的后车厢里醒来
and you wake up in the back of his pickup truck
身下是一堆汉堡王的包装纸
on a pile of Burger King wrappers.
我才不是这样的人
That is not who I am.
不再是了
Anymore.
别担心 杰姬 我会给萨米讲睡前故事
And don't worry, Jackie, I will tell Sammy his bedtime story.
好 但我不想让他做噩梦
Okay, but I don't want him having nightmares.
所以别讲关于鬼怪或妖精或总统的恐怖故事
So no scary stories about ghosts or goblins or the president.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
好了 再见
All right, well, bye!
做一切我不会做的事哦
Do everything I wouldn't do.
好了 开启家庭享乐模式吧
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表