剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
To your left, tables filled with snacks and treats.
在右边 是一个放着各种乐器的临时舞台
To your right, a makeshift stage with instruments,
好让孩子们玩卡拉OK
so kids can perform karaoke.
再放上一个有趣的蛋糕
There will be a fun cake,
当然了 不放上几百只折纸天鹅算什么派对
and, of course, what is a party without hundreds of origami swans?
天呐 给这两个家伙工作太浪费你的才能了
Dude, you are wasting your talents working for these guys.
你应该给美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局筹备派对
You know, you should be, like, planning parties for NASA.
从你嘴里听到这话 真是...
Coming from you, that means...
怎么样
Well?
好吧
Okay.
我们就按照路易斯的计划来
We're gonna go with Luis's plan.
这是唯一听着靠谱的主意
It's the only one that makes any sense.
路易斯 你来搞定充气城♥堡♥和这里的布置
Luis, you take care of the bouncy house and everything here,
我们去搞定食物 饮料和桌子
and we will take care of the food and the drinks and the tables.
我们该怎么做 我们既没钱也没时间
How are we gonna do that with no money and no time?
我们要按照迪克森家的方法来
We're gonna do it the Dixon way.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是偷
It means we steal.
各位 我们没多少时间
Okay, guys, we're on the clock.
所以抓上东西就走
So just grab something and move.
为我们家孩子的生日偷东西
Stealing stuff for our kid's birthday--
如果这还不算共同抚育孩子的意义
if that's not what co-parenting is all about,
我都不知道什么才是了
I don't know what is.
我们不是偷 只是借用
We're not stealing; we are borrowing.
除了食物 饮料 餐巾纸
Except for the food and the drinks and the napkins
还有塑料餐具 偷东西动作快点吧
and the plastic utensils-- just steal everything.
这些马苏里拉奶酪就不要了吧
Except these mozzarella balls.
我觉得这些已经坏了
I think they've turned.
那些是腌鸡蛋
Those are pickled eggs.
我们可以换一家酒吧偷吗
Is there a different bar we can loot?
我只有这家酒吧的钥匙
Not one that I have the keys to.
你猜怎么着 我的爱
Guess what, mi corazón.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人发消息来了 公♥寓♥是我们的了
The Realtor texted. We got the apartment!
哇 这还真是挺让人激动的
Wow. That's actually kind of exciting.
而且路易斯花不了多长时间就能布置好
And it won't take Luis long to sage the place.
他只要吸一口丁香香烟就能搞定了
He could do it with one puff of a clove cigarette.
关于路易斯 我有点担心他
Eh, well, about Luis, I'm a little worried about him.
他说他有点嫉妒我们的新冒险
He said he was envious about our new adventure.
也许他想要换个工作
Maybe he would like to move on.
是啊 也许你说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
也许迎合我们的每个心血来潮
Maybe catering to our every whim
没有他以前假装的那么快乐满足了
isn't as satisfying as he used to pretend it was.
是个傻子都能看出来路易斯给我们工作
Any fool would see that Luis's talents
纯属浪费他的才能
are being wasted working for us.
我还是无法相信你们成功骗得路易斯给你们工作
I still can't believe you guys tricked Luis into working for you.
我拿这些是要干什么来着
What am I bringing these for?
杰姬
Oh, Jackie.
好消息 我们拿下那个公♥寓♥了
Great news-- we got the apartment.
恭喜哦
Congratulations!
我们今天是要替你们还是替萨米庆祝
Are we celebrating you today, or Sammy?
因为如果你们不想帮忙...
'Cause if you don't want to help...
我们一直在帮忙 真的在帮忙
We've been helping. We are helping.
看上去可不像
Well, it doesn't seem like it,
因为我们只有不到一小时的时间了
'cause we have less than an hour,
你们却站在那里 谈论你们的新公♥寓♥
and you're standing around talking about your new apartment.
我一定会怀念像这样的美好时刻的
Well, I'm certainly going to miss lovely moments like this.
走吧 哈维 我们去装车吧
Come on, Javi, let's load up the car.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我就是一想到
Yeah. It just makes me angry
丽兹总是考虑她自己 就很生气
that Lizzie's always thinking about herself.
或许吧 也可能...
Yeah, maybe. Or...
你只是假装生气 因为 你懂的
maybe you're acting angry, 'cause, you know,
你很难过或是害怕
you're sad or scared.
-什么 -真的 这很自然
- What? - Yeah, it's natural.
当你觉得你爱的人要搬走了
When you feel that someone you love is moving away,
那可能会令人害怕
it can be scary.
但不会那样的
But that's not the case.
我就在这里
I'm here.
我不会离开你的
And I'm not going anywhere.
演得太像了
Ah, that was good.
我当然是在开玩笑
I'm joking, of course.
我们显然是在谈论
We're obviously talking about
你妹妹和哈维尔要搬走的事
how your sister and Javier are moving away,
你还没准备好接受这事
and, you know, you're not ready for it.
我也说不清
Well, I don't know.
或许的确是这样
I mean, that may be true.
我就是...我现在有点震惊和困惑
I just... actually, I'm a little thrown right now,
因为你竟然说出了明智之言
'cause I think you just said something insightful.
哪怕是停走的钟表 每天也有三次时间是对的[是两次]Even a stopped clock is right three times a day.
有道理 巴里
Good point, Barry.
你知道我刚刚想到了什么吗
Uh, hey, you know what I was thinking?
上次我推独轮车的时候
Last time I pushed a wheelbarrow
是11年前 当时你还坐在里面
was 11 years ago, and you were in it.
是啊
Yeah.
你推我去医院生下萨米
You were taking me to the hospital to give birth to Sammy.
是啊 幸亏我们的车是在家具市场旁边坏掉的
Yeah. Good thing our car broke down right next to Home Depot.
那天实在太疯狂了
That was a crazy day.
是啊 但那也是我这辈子最棒的一天
Yeah. It was also the best day of my life.
也是我最棒的一天
Mine, too.
好了 我们偷来的东西都卸货放在后面了
All right, all the stuff we stole is unloaded and in the back.
接下来做什么
What's next?
根据这张示意图来放置好所有的桌子和椅子
Set up all the chairs and tables as indicated by the schematic.
"示意图"是什么 说人话 谢谢
Schematic-- say that in English, please?
-就是图画 -明白
- Drawing. - Got it.
非常感谢
Mucho thank you.
-确保把放蛋糕的桌子放在中间 -好的
- Make sure the cake table's in the center. - Yeah.
路易斯 蛋糕 我们忘记取蛋糕了
-不 -真的
不要啊 真是个灾难
我们要怎么...
拜托
你用上了我的...
夹心蛋糕
真是天才
我有灵光一闪的成功时刻
I have my moments.
你拥有的可不只是这个
Well, you have more than that.
路易斯 我觉得我父亲收走我的钱
Luis, I think the reason my father took my money away from me
是为了让我寻找到我自己的人生道路
was so that I could learn to find my own way.
自己张开翅膀 勇敢飞翔
Um, spread my wings and-and fly.
就像这些纸天鹅一样
Like these paper swans.
这些纸天鹅可飞不起来
These don't actually fly.
我没有足够的时间
I didn't have enough time.
好吧 我要表达的意思是
Okay, the point is that
如果你想张开翅膀 自♥由♥飞翔
if you ever want to spread your wings and fly,
我不希望做阻碍你的那个人
I don't want to be the one stop you.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你会做那么多的事
Well, you know how to do so many things.
你确定你想继续替我工作吗
Are you sure you want to keep working for me?
我希望你能开心 如果你干得不开心...
I want you to be happy. And if you're not...
我开心得不得了
I have never been happier.
我有一个出色的男朋友 有我爱的工作
I have a wonderful boyfriend, a job that I love,
还有时间好好享受这些
and the time to enjoy it.
实际上 我要感谢你失去了所有的钱财
In fact, thank you for losing all your money.
因为这事
Because of that,
我才能享受到我最棒的生活
I have gotten to live my best life.
乐意之至
Well, my pleasure.
愿意效劳
Anything for you.
丽兹
Lizzie.
很抱歉之前对你发脾气
Sorry about lashing out at you.
我只是觉得有点难过
I was just feeling kind of sad.
为什么
Why?
因为你们要搬出去了
Well, because you guys are moving out,
而萨米真的很喜欢你们在这里
and Sammy really loves you being here.
他尤其喜欢哈维 无意冒犯
I mean, especially Javi. No offense.
我不介意
None taken.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表