剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
破产投靠
第一季 第十三集 全剧终
法国蔚蓝海岸
一年前...
换脚
And... switch feet.
提醒一下 你们10点做美容 11点做冰浴
A reminder. You have facials at 10:00, ice baths at 11:00,
中午跟阿米尔和桑德拉在金棕榈餐厅用餐
then lunch at La Palme d'Or with Amir and Sandra.
我必须提醒您 他们欠了您很多钱
I should mention, they owe you quite a bit of money.
路易斯 拜托
Luis, please.
谁会提起这种事啊
Who speaks of such things?
不管金额是多少 都不重要
Whatever the amount, it's insignificant.
抱歉 我以为很重要
My apologies. I thought it was significant
是因为那比我一年挣的还多
because it is more than I make in a year.
午饭后 你们要做火山泥热敷
After lunch, you have volcanic clay wraps,
接着午睡 睡醒做藻类排毒
then an algae detox followed by your afternoon nap.
能不能有一次去度假
Just once, I'd like to go on vacation
-不用做这么多事 好累哦 -就是啊
- and not have to do a million things. - Yeah.
对了 最后 萨米的十岁生日快到了
Oh, and lastly, Sammy's tenth birthday is coming up.
当然了 萨米
Oh, of course, Sammy.
你根本不知道我说的是谁吧
You have no idea who I'm talking about, do you?
的确不知道
No, I don't.
是我们的外甥啦 杰姬的儿子
Our nephew. Jackie's son.
对哦
Oh, yes.
我们好久没见过他和杰姬了
It's just been so long since we've seen him or Jackie.
或许我们该去探望他们
Perhaps we should visit.
不要 里西达这个季节天气不太怡人
Oh, no. Reseda's not that nice this time of year.
说真的 全年都没有好的时候 就是个破地方
Or any time of year, really. It's a dump.
我们给萨米寄份礼物就行
Let's just send Samuel a gift.
-好的 -一瓶上好的红酒就不错
- Yes. - Perhaps a nice bottle of wine.
或是一套钛高尔夫球杆
Oh, or a set of titanium golf clubs.
要不一只简单的劳力士手表也行
Ooh, maybe a simple Rolex?
别太大
Nothing chunky.
提醒一下 他这是10岁生日
Remember, he's turning ten,
不是庆祝从摩根士丹利公♥司♥退休
not retiring from Morgan Stanley.
好吧 那意大利的法布里尼纯手工牵线木偶呢
Okay, well, how about a handcrafted Fabbrini marionette from Italy?
好主意 老公 送玩具
Great idea, darling. A toy!
是啊
Yes!
不过牵线木偶是陶瓷做的
Though the marionette's made out of porcelain,
不该拿来随意把玩
so it should not be played with.
算是"眼看手勿动"的那种玩具
It's more like a "do not touch it, you're gonna break it" toy.
哪个孩子不想要这种玩具啊
What child wouldn't want that?
很快会知道
We shall find out.
你们猜怎么着
Guess what, guys.
易趣网上有个傻屌♥要给我四百块
Some sucker on eBay paid me 400 bucks
买♥♥你们去年送给萨米的那个恐怖木偶
for that creepy puppet you sent Sammy last year.
才四百 那玩具值十倍价格好吗
400? It was worth ten times that.
-这是真的 -没错
- That's true. - Yeah.
而且那是牵线木偶 才不是普通木偶
And it was a marionette, not a puppet.
-这也是真的 -嗯
- That is also true. - Yeah.
而且它一点都不恐怖
And it was certainly not creepy.
重点是 我用那笔钱预定了
The point is that I used the money to book
新开的一家超酷激光枪战店的位子
this super cool new laser tag place,
叫「决战之城」 为萨米庆祝生日
Zaptown, for Sammy's birthday.
我很震惊 你居然愿意花四百块
Oh, wow. I'm shocked you're willing to spend $400
给孩子办派对 太奢侈了
for a children's party. It's quite extravagant.
我也很震惊你居然知道那算奢侈
I'm shocked you know that's extravagant.
我知道 以前我光是在脸书的虚拟农场
Yes, I know. I used to spend that much
买♥♥额外的羊就花了这么多钱
buying extra sheep on FarmVille.
那是个大问题
It was a problem.
我们不得不卖♥♥掉现实中的农场
We had to sell our actual farm
来支付给他做干预治疗的费用
to pay for his intervention.
我听你们说的越多
The more I hear you guys talk,
我就越意识到你♥爸♥为何不再给你钱了
the more I realize why your dad cut you off.
是啊 我也是 所以显然我爸爸近期
Yeah. Me, too. That is why it's obvious that mi papá
不会把钱还给我们了
won't be returning our fortune anytime soon.
所以看样子我和哈维尔还得被困在这儿
So, looks like Javi and I are going to be stuck here
-比我们希望的更久一点 -是的
- a little longer than we had hoped. - Yeah.
这话也许能安慰到你们 你们待在这的时间
If it makes you feel better, you've already been here,
已经远比我希望的要久
like, way longer than I hoped.
总之 我的意思是 何不在这里办生日派对呢
Anyway, I'm just saying why not have the party here?
省点钱
Save some money.
每次我在家里给萨米办生日派对
Uh, every time I've had Sammy's birthday here,
都会一团糟
it's been terrible.
有一次我错把肾上腺素注射到没病的孩子体内
There was the time I gave the wrong kid an EpiPen shot
还有一次 超人来了 但他已经烂醉
and that time that Superman showed up, like, super drunk.
然后去年
And then last year,
我搞了个蹦床糖果箱 那次最可怕
the-the trampoline piñata. That was the worst.
-那听起来还挺好玩的 -是啊
- That actually sounds kind of fun. - Yeah.
一开始是挺好玩
It was,
但后来萨米蹦起飞越围栏
until Sammy launched himself over the fence
惨遭邻居的猫袭击
and got attacked by the neighbor's cat.
所以今年的生日派对必须是最棒的
So I just need this year's birthday to be the best.
我倒不担心
I wouldn't worry.
听起来你把标准定得很低了
Sounds like you set the bar low.
没错 而且「决战之城」什么都有
Exactly. And Zaptown has everything.
吃喝玩乐一应俱全 棒极了
It's got the food and the drinks, entertainment. It's great.
我很开心我们能帮上忙
Well, I'm glad we could help.
我们送的牵线木偶终究为派对买♥♥单了
After all, our marionette did pay for the party.
甚至可以说 是我们在幕后"牵线"出力
You might even say that we were the ones pulling the strings.
我很欣慰你们在幕后牵线了
Well, I'm glad you were pulling the strings,
因为你们在这里可没怎么出力
'cause you haven't really been pulling your weight around here.
不好意思 杰姬
I'm sorry, Jackie,
你的意思是我和哈维尔蹭吃蹭住吗
are you saying that Javi and I are mooches?
-这话太不公平了 -是啊
- Because that's really unfair. - Yeah.
谁吃了最后一块夹心蛋糕 还把空盒子放回去
Who ate the last Twinkie and put the empty box back?
这里有监控录像吗
Are there any cameras here?
没有
No.
那绝对不是我♥干♥的
Then it certainly wasn't me.
哈维尔 你还好吗
Javi, are you okay?
我很喜欢珍珠奶茶 就像所有
I love boba as much as the next person
刚发现珍珠是用什么做的 并感到有点恶心的人
who just discovered what it is and is somewhat disgusted by it,
珍珠有种说法叫"青蛙卵"
有人误以为真
但你好像只有不开心时才想喝珍奶
but you only seem to want it when you're upset.
就...因为你姐姐
Well, it's just that your sister
最近经常拿我们开涮
has been making a lot of jokes lately
说我们白吃白喝 占她便宜
about us not contributing and taking advantage.
我建议你别放在心上
I wouldn't take that personally.
你也知道杰姬有些不完美[外在很粗糙]You know Jackie's a little rough around the edges.
内在也很一言难尽
And also in the middle.
如果她的玩笑道出了一点事实呢
What if there's some truth behind her jokes?
我觉得该启用我们的备用计划了
I think it's time for us to put our backup plan into action.
好吧
Okay.
但我们要怎么伪造死亡
But how are we gonna fake our own deaths?
不 我是说我们搬出去住
No, well, I meant we should get a place of our own.
-我倒是挺喜欢搬出去住这个想法的 -嗯
- I kind of like the idea of our own place. - Yeah.
一个短暂的落脚点
A little pied-à-terre...
抱歉 我被珍珠呛到了
I'm sorry, I caught a boba.
一个可以称为家的地方
I mean, a place to call our own.
小巧精致
Something small but cute.
舒适别致
Cozy yet chic.
我都能想象出来
I can just see it.
不好意思 房♥子剩下的部分呢
Excuse me, but where's the rest of it?
根据你们的预算
With your budget,
这是你们能负担得起的最大公♥寓♥
this is the largest apartment you can afford.
至少有空调
Well, at least there's air conditioning.
那个从2004年
That hasn't worked since 2004
有知更鸟在里面建窝起就坏了
when a robin built her nest in there.
那些鸟的遭遇真令人惋惜
Shame what happened to those birds.
慢慢来 看看♥房♥♥子
Take your time. Look around.
看完了
Done.
这里的天花板很高 很适合...
Note the high ceilings, which are perfect for...
上吊时绳子不会垂到地上
Making sure the rope doesn't reach the ground.
我是想说让屋子显得很大
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表