剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
How is that possible?
你是我父亲啊
You're my father.
我的要求并不高
I'm not asking for much.
我只是希望你能看到真实的我
I just want you to see me for who I am.
我并不认同真实的你
I don't approve of who you are.
没什么好说的了
There is nothing left to discuss.
多明格斯先生说得对
Don Dominguez is right.
的确没什么好说的了
There's nothing left to discuss.
这是你的外套
Here's your jacket.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
你确定你想这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你应该很骄傲自己养出了像路易斯这样
You should be proud to have raised a son
善良 慷慨 穿衣打扮无可挑剔的好儿子
as kind, generous and impeccably dressed as Luis.
这个家是建立在爱和尊重之上的
This is a home built on love and respect,
除非你可以接受路易斯真实的样子
and until you're ready to accept Luis exactly as he is,
否则这里不欢迎你
you're not welcome here.
哈维尔
Javier.
多明格斯先生
Don Dominguez.
路易斯
Luis.
爸爸
Papá.
我们应该被这种货色吸引才对吗
Are we supposed to be impressed by that?
的确还挺吸引人的
It is kind of impressive.
我知道
I know.
你们是在谈论沙拉吗
You ladies talking about salads?
不是 你们是在谈论
No. Are you guys talking about
类固醇会让男人阳痿吗
how steroids lead to impotence?
不是
No.
好了 把断电器合上吧
Okay, let's flip the breaker.
该死的
Damn it!
肯定是电线有问题 把数字钳形电流表给我
We must have a bad wire. Hand me the digital clamp meter.
我们没有
We don't have one.
没有那东西 我们完不成这活儿
We can't finish the job without it.
你去找尼克借一下吧
Well, go ask Nick to borrow his.
他不会给我的
He's not gonna give it to me,
他显然还对你有感觉
and he clearly has a thing for you still
因为他一直在试图吸引你的注意力
because he keeps trying to get your attention.
他才没有试图吸引...
He is not trying to get my at...
天呐
Oh, my God.
好吧 我去问他借
Okay, fine. I'll ask.
哇哦 单手呢
Wowie, one arm.
你好啊 尼克
Hey, Nick.
我能借一下数字钳形电流表吗
Can I borrow a digital clamp meter?
当然可以
Of course.
-谢谢 -但有个条件
- Thank you. - u202dOn one condition.
你必须承认是我甩了你
Admit that I dumped you.
随便吧
Oh, whatever.
是你甩了我 好伤心哦 把表给我吧
You dumped me. Wah, wah. Give me the meter.
不不不 这样可不行
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, not yet.
我需要你在脸书上发布这事
I need you to post it on Facebook.
我希望我们所有的高中同学都知道
I want everybody we went to high school with to know
你偶遇了我 我看上去性感爆棚
that you ran into me, I looked hot
你还是无法忘记被我甩了的痛苦
and you still haven't gotten over the pain of me dumping you.
但这些都不是真的
But none of that is true.
那是脸书 不需要是真的
It's Facebook. It doesn't have to be true.
我是不会那么说的
Okay, I am not saying that.
别再坚持你的一贯无♥耻♥作风了
Now quit acting like such a Murray
把电流表给我吧
and give me the damn meter.
不可能
No deal.
杰姬
Jackie,
很抱歉 但我做不到 好吗
I'm sorry, but I can't. Okay?
我在过去的几个月里失去了太多的东西
I... I have lost so much these past few months.
我唯一剩下的就是我的尊严
The only thing I have left is my dignity.
如果我照他说的做 那我就什么都没有了
If I do what he says, I have nothing.
好吧
Okay.
我知道这似乎没什么大不了的 但...
I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it's...
不 我懂的
No, I-I get it.
我也不希望你羞辱自己
I don't want you to humiliate yourself.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
所以你不打算说"忍♥着吧 丽兹
So you're not gonna say, "Suck it up, Lizzie.
你真是小心眼
"You're being petty
竟然在意脸书上的一群垃圾对你的 看法"
for caring what a bunch of losers on Facebook think of you"?
不会
Nope.
你应该这么说才对 因为我的确应该忍♥着
Well, you should be saying that, because I should suck it up,
因为我的确小心眼 你需要这个活儿
because I am being petty. You need this job.
好吧 尼克 我就撒个谎 说是你甩了我吧
Okay, Nick. I'll lie and say you dumped me,
你个粗脖子 肥手指的无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥
you thick-necked, sausage-fingered son of a snitch.
振作一点 杰姬
Get it together, Jackie.
不准偷看 就快到了
No peeking. We are almost there.
我超爱惊喜的
I love surprises!
我知道 所以我才这么做
I know. That's why I'm doing this.
我讨厌惊喜
I hate surprises.
我知道 所以我才这么做
u202dI know. That's why I'm doing this.
现在 可以睁开眼了
And open your eyes.
都是你们喜欢的古怪的东西
It's all that weird crap you like!
谢谢你们
Oh, thank you!
别介意芝士上沾的一点树叶和草叶
Don't mind the bits of leaves and grass on the cheese.
我跟邻居家的猫大战一番才抢回来的
I had to wrestle it from the neighbor's cat.
或许这样闻起来会更香呢
I think it might even smell better.
我为什么犯贱去闻啊
Why did I do that?
我想说点祝酒词
I would like to propose a toast.
哈维 你是我认识的最慷慨的人
Javi, you are the most generous person I know.
你牺牲了太多
You have sacrificed so much.
我永远无法为我们的友谊标价
I could never put a price on our friendship.
但大概是在4亿到5亿美元之间
But it is somewhere in the neighborhood of $400 million to $500 million.
对不起 伊丽莎白
I'm sorry, Elizabeth.
我知道这意味着我们拿不回我们的钱了
I know this means we won't be getting our money.
不必多说 路易斯是我们的家人
Say no more. Luis is family.
一点钱都拿不回来吗
So, none of the money?
不必多说了
Say no more.
我也想说点祝酒词
I'd like to make a toast, too.
丽兹 今天跟尼克的破事 谢谢你帮助我
Lizzie, thanks for having my back with all that Nick stuff today.
对我 我在脸书上看到
Oh, yeah. I saw on Facebook
你那位超级健美的前男友甩了你的事
how your super ripped ex-boyfriend dumped you.
我当时还很困惑呢 但我给你点了个赞
I was confused, but I threw you a like.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表