剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
I was going to say opening up the room.
我先不打扰你们了
Let me give you some privacy.
我先去厨房♥ 你们慢慢讨论
I'll be in the kitchen while you discuss.
我觉得这房♥子有很多可圈可点的地方
Well, I think there's a lot to like about this place.
我敢说自然采光肯定能让屋子看起来更舒适
Ooh, I bet it looks even better with natural light.
总之
Anyway,
挂几幅画 摆些家具
some paint and furniture
就能让这里焕然一新 对吧 路易斯
would spruce the place right up, don't you think, Luis?
反正不会让这房♥子显得更糟
It couldn't make it worse.
我觉得这地方有潜力
I think it has potential.
成为犯罪现场吗
To be a crime scene?
亲爱的 我知道
My love, I-I know
这里没法和相对奢华的杰姬家相比
this doesn't compare to the now relative luxury of Jackie's place,
但往好处想
but look at the bright side.
我们可以在屋子的每个角落做♥爱♥
We can make love in every single room of the house
一次性把整个家都搞一遍
at the same time.
哈维
Oh, Javi,
只要我们在一起 什么都可以
as long as we're together, I'm good.
我们该把空间还给杰姬和萨米了
It's about time we give Jackie and Sammy their space back.
如果我闭上眼睛 站在这
And if I close my eyes, being here
还有点小兴奋呢
is actually kind of exciting.
如果我戴个眼罩 我或许会喜欢上这里
If I wear a blindfold, I might grow to love it.
我有点羡慕
I'm a little envious
你们要开始新冒险了
that you are starting a new adventure.
不过在这里我就没有太多发挥的空间了
Though there's not going to be too much for me to do around here.
注意了 如果你们想要这里
Heads up. If you want this place,
得赶紧做决定 这套房♥子不会空置太久
you'll need to act fast. It won't be on the market long.
因为市里打算给它判刑吗
Is that because the city's going to condemn it?
妈妈 莉莉发信息给我了
Mom, Lily texted me.
她想知道她能不能带弟弟
She wants to know if it's okay if her younger brother
来参加我今天的生日派对
comes with her to my party today.
可以吧
I guess.
但玩激光枪战时我可不会手下留情
But I show no mercy when it comes to laser tag.
你不在我队里 就要被打
You're not on my team, you're getting zapped.
他才五岁
He's only five years old.
小孩来参加自己没被邀请的派对 就得被打
Kid comes to a party uninvited, he's going down.
太好了 我也要追着他打
Yeah! I'm gonna go after him, too.
早上好 杰姬
Morning, Jackie.
你会很高兴得知 我去了开市客
You'll be pleased to know that I went to Costco
买♥♥了最小量贩装的夹心蛋糕
and bought the smallest box of Twinkies
为弥补我吃了这里的最后一块
to make up for eating the last one here.
另外
And also,
我们有个大新闻
we have some pretty big news.
我们刚递交了
We just put in an application
申请一个看上去是公♥寓♥的东西
for what I think is an apartment,
如果被批准了
and if it's accepted,
-我们就会搬出去 -没错
- we're moving out. - Yeah.
什么
What?
你终于能落个清静
Well, you'll finally get your house back,
也欢迎你和萨米随时去我们家
and you and Sammy could visit anytime you like.
一次去一个
One at a time.
真是好消息
That is great news.
那架直升机的声音好近
That helicopter sounds close.
有汽车追逐 新闻都播了
There's a car chase! It's on the news!
我超爱汽车追逐
I love car chases.
希望是快车追逐
I hope it's a fast one.
我喜欢慢车追逐
I like the slow chases.
有更多时间展开叙述其中的狗血事件
More time for the drama to unfold.
我喜欢当直升机靠得离车很近时
I like when the chopper gets really close to the car
你能看到司机的疯狂样
so you can see how crazy the driver is.
他留了鲻鱼头吗 他脸上有纹身吗
Does he have a mullet? Does he have a face tattoo?
还是两者都有
Does he have both?!
他们在里西达
You guys, they're in Reseda!
太棒了 818 好耶
Ooh, yeah! 818! Yeah!
818 太棒了
818! Ooh!
他们刚开过我们最爱的珍珠奶茶店
They just passed our favorite boba place,
德尼罗奶茶店
Boba De Niro's.
瞧瞧 他们开去的方向是...
Oh, look at that. They're headed towards...
等等 不不不
Wait. Wait. Wait. No. No. No, no.
萨米 调大声点 别啊
Sammy, turn up the volume. No.
看起来开着被盗车辆的司机
It appears the driver of the stolen vehicle
撞上了一家本地的激光枪战店 「决战之城」
has crashed into a local laser tag establishment, Zaptown.
警方已到达现场 而且没错 司机安然无恙
The police are there, and yes, the driver is safe
并被警方拘捕
and being taken into custody.
谢天谢地没有人因此受伤
Thank God nobody was hurt.
但是某人的生日计划就此泡汤了
But somebody's birthday plans just got zapped.
接下来转回演播室 凯伦
Back to you, Karen.
最差劲的一次汽车追逐
Worst car chase ever.
走吧 萨米
Come on, Sammy.
上楼去 把衣服换好
Let's go upstairs, get dressed.
别担心 宝贝 我来解决
And don't worry, babe. I got this.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine,
因为我们有后备计划
'cause we have a backup plan.
后备计划是什么
Ooh, what's the backup plan?
我怎么知道 这件事情才刚刚发生
How am I supposed to know?! That just happened!
我刚从「决战之城」过来
So, I just came from Zaptown.
他们很显然没法承接萨米的派对了
They obviously can't do Sammy's party.
但好消息是 汽车没撞到蛋糕和派对礼物
But the good news is the car didn't hit the cake or the party favors.
太好了
Oh, great.
坏消息是 车祸把洒水装置撞开了
Bad news is the crash set off the sprinklers,
洒水装置把蛋糕和派对礼物给毁了
which ruined the cake and the party favors.
-搞什么鬼 巴里 -抱歉
- What the hell, Barry? - Sorry.
我以为作为一个好爸爸的职责之一就是
I thought part of being a good dad was, you know,
给大家片刻心怀希望的时刻
giving everybody a brief moment of hope.
我知道我错了
I see I was wrong.
派对原本应该在一个半小时后开始
Okay, so, party's supposed to start in an hour and a half,
但没关系
but that's okay.
我们这有五个人可以想出解决办法
We've got five capable people that can figure it out.
太好了 他们什么时候到
Oh, great. And when do they get here?
亲爱的 她指的是我们
Honey, she means us. Oh.
我本来也有同样的问题 真高兴你先问了
I had the same question. I'm glad you asked first, man.
好吧 你需要什么
Okay, so, what do you need?
派对要在家里举办了
So, the party is gonna have to be here.
我需要主意 各位 开始
Um, I need ideas, guys. Go.
把灯关掉 假装我们不在家
Turn off the lights and pretend we're not home.
-下一个 -我有办法
- Next. - Oh, I've got it.
不准用牵线木偶
No marionettes.
-我一会儿再说 -啤酒乒乓游戏
- Come back to me. - Uh, beer pong.
他们还是小孩
They're kids.
根汁啤酒[软饮]乒乓游戏
Root beer pong.
-就没有这么一回事 -不如
- That's not a thing. - Ooh! How about...
不准用玩偶
No kind of puppet.
我一会儿再说
Come back to me.
路易斯 拜托告诉我你有主意
Luis, please tell me you have something.
一点点吧 我用素描画了一点简单的想法
Eh, nothing much. I've just sketched a few simple ideas.
你是怎么这么快画好的
How did you do that so fast?
-你真该见识下他短时间里能做出什么 -是啊
- You should see what he can do when he has a little time. - Yeah.
他对我们待定的新公♥寓♥的计划真是太有创意了
His plans for our possible new apartment are inspired.
是啊 我们觉得公♥寓♥的面♥积♥不够大
Yes, we're embracing the lack of square footage.
他就给我们计划放置墨菲隐蔽床 墨菲隐蔽桌
He's putting in a Murphy bed, a Murphy table,
甚至墨菲隐蔽架
even Murphy shelves.
到时候公♥寓♥里的墨菲
There'll be more Murphys
比波士顿匿名戒酒会上的还多
than a Boston AA meeting.
二位 别再跑题到你们的公♥寓♥了 好吗
Guys, stop blabbing about your apartment, okay?
现在要商量的是萨米派对的事情
This is supposed to be about Sammy's party.
抱歉 路易斯
Apologies. Luis?
客人们一进到后院
You enter the backyard,
就会被充气城♥堡♥吸引注意
your eye is drawn to a bouncy house
我一个没有小孩的邻居有
which a childless neighbor of mine has.
不要问我为什么
Do not ask why.
在左边 摆着一张放满了零食和小吃的桌子
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表