剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
我对于我的排位挺满意的
I'm comfortable with my ranking.
我们会永远守护在萨米身边的
And we will always be here for Sammy.
我所说的"我们" 主要指哈维
And by "we," I mean mostly Javi.
你还有别的什么想说的吗
Is there something else you want to say?
有
Yeah.
或许萨米并不是唯一喜欢你们在这里的人
Maybe Sammy's not the only one that likes you being here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
别逼我说出来
Don't make me say it.
我要逼你说出来
Oh, I'm gonna make you say it.
好吧
Okay.
鉴于现在只有我们两个人...
Since it's just the two of us...
过去的六个月
The last six months,
你们在这里
with you here,
生活对我们来说变得容易了些 也快乐很多
things have been... easier and way better.
我知道不会永远是这样
And I know this wasn't gonna be permanent,
但是 可能我一直想着
but... I guess I just thought
我们大家在一起的时间 会比这要长一些
maybe it'd be longer, that we were all together.
我从没想过会听到你说这种话
I never thought I'd hear you say that.
我也没想到
Me neither.
我也没想到
Me neither.
你希望我们留下来吗
You want us to stay?
我以为我们碍着你了
I thought we were in your way.
你们的确碍着了
You are.
但我喜欢你们碍着我
But I like you being in my way.
今天如果只有我一个人 那肯定会是场灾难
I mean, today would've been a disaster if it was just me.
但幸好不止我一个人
But it wasn't just me.
是我们所有人
You know? It was all of us.
过去六个月给我的感觉就是这样的
And that's how the last six months have felt.
那听上去好烂俗
And that sounds really corny.
超级烂俗
Incredibly corny.
但这却是真心话
But it's true.
我不会有事的
I mean, I'll be fine.
我知道你们对那个新公♥寓♥感到很激动...
And I know you guys are really excited about your new apartment...
我从来就不想再回到那里去
I never want to go back there.
-那就是个带厕所的棺材罢了 -是啊
- It was a coffin with a toilet. - Yeah.
他们并不想离开
They don't want to leave.
我也不希望你们离开
Well, I don't want you to leave.
我很高兴你们打算留下来
I'm glad you're staying.
你们这些吃白食的还坐着干什么
Now, what are you moochers just sitting around for, okay?
派对20分钟后就要开始了
We have a party in 20 minutes.
遵命 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
我刚刚突然回想起一年前的我们
You know, I was just thinking back to where we were a year ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈维 我很高兴我 你 还有比丘
You know, Javi, I'm glad me, you and Bijou
可以一起享受这美好的时光
have this time together.
一开始 我觉得好烦心
At first, I found it pretty annoying
毕竟阿米尔和桑德拉临时取消了午餐
that Amir and Sandra canceled lunch last-minute
就因为孩子的什么破事
just because of some child thing...
他们的女儿患了阑尾炎
Their daughter has appendicitis.
-用拉丁语说就是"小题大做" -是啊
- Which is Latin for "drama queen." - Yeah.
重点是 只有我们 真的好幸运
The point is, we're lucky it's just us.
我真是太同意了 宝贝
I could not agree with you more, mi corazón.
路易斯 能帮我叹口气吗
Luis, could you sigh for me?
哈维 怎么了
Javi, what's wrong?
爱人 你知道我很喜欢蔚蓝海岸
Well, mi amor, you know I love the Riviera.
我觉得这里太美了 但是 我也说不清 最近
I think it's beautiful. But-- I don't know-- lately,
我觉得有点...
I think I've been feeling a little...
无聊
bored.
亲爱的
Honey,
我也觉得有点无聊
I've been feeling a little bored, too.
就提个建议
Just a suggestion:
如果你们两个都有这种感觉
if you are both feeling this way,
考虑到你们过着的优越生活
consider the life you're living.
或许是时候做出改变了
Perhaps it is time to make a change,
该去寻找有目标的生活
to find a life filled with purpose.
"目标"听起来跟"鼠海豚"的发音很像
"Purpose" sounds like "porpoise."
好主意
Great idea, Luis.
我们就去巴厘岛 跟海豚一起游泳
We'll go to Bali and swim with the dolphins.
太棒了 我们在那里一定会很开心的
Yes. We will certainly be happy there.
不好意思 这声叹息是为我自己而叹的
E-Excuse me. That sigh was for me.
这或许听起来很疯狂
This might sound crazy,
但我觉得我们的生活或许变得更好了
but I think our life might be better now.
想听些更疯狂的话吗
Want to hear something crazier?
我同意
I agree.
我很高兴你也是这种感觉
I'm glad you feel that way.
毕竟 我爸爸又不可能
After all, it's not like mi papá
突然从天空坠落 把钱给我们
is gonna magically drop from the sky, give us our money
欢迎我们回家
and welcome us back home.
-如果他真这么做 倒是挺酷的 -是啊
- That would be cool if he did, though. - Yes.
我可以看了吗
Can I look?
再走两步
Two more feet.
好了 看吧
Okay, now look.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
路易斯 这简直太赞了
Luis, this is amazing.
这是团队努力的结果
It was a team effort.
不过这个蛋糕 是我一个人做的
The cake, however-- all me.
萨米 你喜欢用我的夹心蛋糕做的这个蛋糕吗
Sammy, do you like the cake made out of my Twinkies?
路易斯 哈维姨父 这是有史以来最棒的生日派对
Aunt Lizzie, Tío Javi, this is the best birthday party ever.
这是我们参加的你的第一个生日派对 但我向你保证
Well, it's the first one we've been to, but I promise you
以后你每年的生日我们都不会错过
we'll never miss another one.
又来了架直升机吗
Another helicopter?
好近啊
It's close.
是我们这个街区又发生了追车事件吗
Is there a chase happening on our block?
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
直升机要降落了
The helicopter's landing!
蛋糕要被毁了
The cake!
充气城♥堡♥
The bouncy house!
看上去可不像那样
This is not what it looks like!
不像吗
It isn't?!
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
是我爸爸
It's mi papá.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表