剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
然后路易斯会给出切合实际的解决办法
And then Luis will figure out something that makes actual sense.
来了来了 爸爸回邮件了
It is here! Papá has responded!
"我亲爱的哈维尔
"My dear Javier,
我看了你的邮件
"I have read your e-mail
我很欣慰你现在终于开始知道承担责任了
and I respect the way you're taking responsibility
这可能是你人生中第一次如此"
for maybe the first time in your life."
太棒了
Yes!
"但我不会给你一分钱的"
"But I won't give you any money."
不要啊
No!
"我们看看你一年后的情况如何
"Let's see where you are in a year or so.
「祈祷」表情符合"
Fingers crossed emoji."
真是个灾难
A disaster.
你跟我一样惊讶吗 路易斯
Are you as surprised as I am, Luis?
恐怕不是的
I don't think so.
搞完了
It's finished.
谁想看我的家庭故事小作业
Who wants to see my family story project?
我要看 这真是给我加油打气的好东西
Oh, me-- the perfect thing to cheer me up.
我的家庭以前有我的爸爸妈妈和我三个人
My family used to be my mom, my dad and me.
我们在一起热热闹闹的 充满乐趣
It was loud, it was busy, it was fun.
但有一天 我爸爸觉得这种生活没有乐趣了
But one day it stopped being fun for my dad.
于是他离开了
So he left.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没料到这一出
I didn't see it coming.
整个家感觉空荡荡的
The house felt empty.
直到有一天 门铃响了
Until one day the doorbell rang.
我妈打开门 迎接丽兹阿姨
And my mother opened it to Aunt Lizzie,
哈维姨父和路易斯进来
Tío Javi, and Luis.
哈维姨父搞砸了 失去了全部的钱财
Tío Javi messed up and lost all his money.
但我们会把钱挣回来的 因为他是个天才
But we'll get it back because he's a genius
我也是天才
and I'm a genius.
但最棒的是
But the best thing is,
现在我的家又热热闹闹 充满乐趣了
now the house is loud and busy and fun again.
我希望能一直如此
And I hope it stays that way.
结束
The end.
真是太棒了
That was amazing.
好吧
Okay.
我们试试看吧
Let's try this.
真的吗
Really?
我保证你都不会注意到我们的存在
I promise you won't even know we're here.
那东西是从哪儿冒出来的
Where did that thing come from?
比丘一直都在的
Oh, Bijou's been here the whole time.
快跟杰姬姨妈打个招呼吧
Say bonjour to your Aunt Jackie.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表