剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
Where can we plug this in?
妈妈说那边有插座
Mom said to find an outlet over there,
但务必确保你的手是干的
but make sure your hands are dry.
刚才可一点不吓人
That wasn't terrifying at all.
特大好消息
Oh, amazing news!
我刚收到楚伊叔叔的短♥信♥
I just got a text from my Tío Chuey
说我爸的飞行员吉列尔莫
that mi papá's pilot, Guillermo,
告诉我叔 说我爸正在考虑
told him that my father is considering
我的母亲节要求
my Mother's Day request.
代我向吉列尔莫问好
Tell Guillermo I said hi.
-没问题 -但别向楚伊问好
- Yes. - But not Chuey.
萨米 记住酒吧开张后
Sammy, remember, when the bar opens,
你要去办公室里待着
I'm gonna need you to hang out in the office.
没错 场面会变得很古怪 儿子
Yeah, things are gonna get weird, son.
你把旧斗篷又翻出来了啊
Broke out the old poncho.
那可不嘛
You bet I did.
知道吗
You know,
五月五日节对我们也意义重大
Cinco de Mayo's a big day for us.
记得吗 我们最初就是在五月五日节勾搭上的
Remember, we-we first hooked up on Cinco de Mayo.
我只记得五月六日充满了悔恨
Mostly I remember Seis de Mayo being a day full of regret.
听着 我知道我说了和你做朋友
Listen, I know that I amigo zoned you,
但既然过节了 我们能破个例吧
but, since it's Cinco, we can make an exception.
虽然是朋友 不过也带点"福利"
Friends but, you know, with benefits?
不行 就像我的工作一样
Nope. Just like my job,
这份友谊没有任何"福利"
this friendship has no benefits.
棒极了 你通过考验了
Great. You passed the test.
你见过我最性感的样子 却抵抗住了诱惑
You've seen me at my sexiest, and you've resisted.
干得漂亮 朋友
Nice job, friend.
各位请注意
Attention, everyone.
我想向大家介绍一位特别的女士
I'd like to introduce you to a very special lady.
这是「胡安叔叔龙舌兰」的宝拉·普雷兹
This is Paula Perez from Uncle Juan's Tequilla.
无论她想要什么 都满足她
Whatever she wants, she gets.
因为我是这里的经理
'Cause I'm the manager of all of this.
宝拉 我是杰姬
Paula, I'm Jackie.
很高兴终于能见到你本人了
It's so nice to finally meet you in person.
德里克 不如你把那张巨型高额的支票
Derek, why don't you take that big, giant check
放到楼上办公室吧
and put it upstairs in the office.
我没必要照她说的做
I don't have to do what she says.
因为我是这里的老板
Because I'm the boss here.
你想让我告诉你妈 你不听我的话吗
Do you want me to tell your mom you're not listening to me?
不想
I do not.
抱歉
Sorry.
他...
He's, um...
总之 谢谢你赞助我们
Anyway, um, thank you for sponsoring us.
我们的主持人来了
And, actually, here's our emcee.
宝拉 这是哈维尔
Paula, meet Javier.
你好 哈维尔
Hi, Javier.
-嗨 -记住让气氛欢乐些
- Hi. - Just remember to keep things fun.
毕竟这个节日的意义就在于玩得开心对吧
Because isn't fun what this holiday is all about?
其实这节日是关于寡不敌众的墨西哥军队
Actually, it's about an outnumbered Mexican army
在一场战役中打败经验老道的法国♥军♥队
defeating a seasoned French army in a battle.
我觉得我们说的是一回事
I think we're saying the same thing.
对了 这是你的台词
Anyway, here's your script.
照这个念 你就能拿到奖金
Stick to that, and you'll get your bonus.
我向你保证 他肯定会说上面的每一个词
I assure you, he will say every one of those words.
没错 我还准备了一些别的内容加入你的词
Yes. I have also prepared some things to add to your words
让人们感受到 地道的墨西哥风味
to give people, uh, an authentic taste of Mexico.
好吧 但在「胡安叔叔」品牌公♥司♥
Okay. But at Uncle Juan's,
我们通常会避免说"地道""风味"这种词
we usually stay away from words like "authentic" and "taste."
你们还避开了正确的拼写
You also stay away from correct spelling.
是龙舌兰 不是龙蛇羊 多了一竖
Uh, there is only one "L" in "tequila."
其实「胡安叔叔」不算是真的龙舌兰
Well, Uncle Juan's isn't technically tequila.
我就不深入细节了
I won't bore you with the details,
但那不是墨西哥产
but it's not made in Mexico,
也不使用龙舌兰这种植物酿造
and it's not made with agave.
记住 这是为了萨米
Remember, this is for Sammy.
-对「胡安叔叔」的人尊重些 -好吧
- Show the people at Uncle Juan's some respect. - Yes.
使出你们的本领吆喝吧
And go hawk that crap.
欢迎参加米兹酒吧五月五日节庆祝活动
Welcome to Cinco de Mayo at Mitzi's!
由「胡安叔叔龙舌兰」倾情赞助
Brought to you by Uncle Juan's Tequilla.
好了 谁准备好了狂欢啊
Okay, who's ready to party?!
并学点墨西哥的历史
And get educated about Mexican history?!
没人想
Nobody.
那好吧
Okay.
下面是一首关于墨西哥民族英雄贝尼托·华雷斯的歌♥
Well, now here's a song about Benito Juárez
背景乐为《美丽天空》
sung to the tune of "Cielito Lindo."
希望大家喜欢
Enjoy.
♪贝尼托·华雷斯♪
♪Benito Juárez♪
♪曾是墨西哥总统♪
♪Was the Mexican presidente...♪
你耷拉着脸干什么
What's with the face?
你没喝这玩意儿吧
You didn't drink this stuff, did you?
我刚才不小心洒了一点出来
I just accidentally spilled some,
结果把地板的漆都腐蚀没了
and it stripped the paint off the floor.
不是 你看那边
No. Look down there.
巴里本该在工作的
Barry is supposed to be working.
他真是太不专业了
He's being totally unprofessional.
是啊 这酒吧可真注重专业呢
Yeah, this bar is all about professionalism.
♪但墨西哥军队可没看上去那么容易击败♪
♪But the Mexican army was not as easy to beat as it seemed!♪
非常感谢
¡Muchas gracias!
墨西哥万岁
Viva México!
我每按一下这个
Now, every time I hit this,
大家就喝一杯胡安叔叔龙舌兰
everybody takes a shot of Uncle Juan's Tequilla!
瞧瞧他
Look at him,
他那傻乎乎的斗篷和蠢兮兮的魅力
with his stupid poncho and his stupid charm.
等等 你为什么要在意
Wait, why do you care?
你们又搞上了吗
Did you guys hook up?
没有
No.
但我们确实差点吻上了
But we did almost kiss.
什么 你怎么之前不告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me?
因为我说话时你从来不听
'Cause you never listen when I talk.
你终于有点有趣的事可说了啊
Well, you finally have something interesting to say.
问题是 我不想和他在一起
The thing is I don't want to be with him,
但我也不希望他跟别人在一起
but I don't want him to be with anybody else.
这是不是疯了
Is that nuts?
才不是
Not at all.
我跟哈维说 如果我死在他前面
I told Javi that if I die before him
他决定跟别人在一起
and he decides to see someone else,
我会作为亡魂归来 诅咒他的小鸡鸡
I will come back as a ghost and curse his penis.
我刚收到一条短♥信♥
I just got a text.
母亲节那天的聚会没有邀请哈维尔
Javier is not invited for Mother's Day.
他父亲希望他能先证明自己的价值
His father wants him to prove himself worthy
才会被邀请回家和家人
before being invited back to spend time
及杰夫·普罗斯特♥共♥度美好时光
with the family and Jeff Probst.
著名的《幸存者》节目主持人
不要啊
Oh, no.
你觉得哈维的父亲回他的信息了吗
Do you think Javi's father's contacted him yet?
我觉得是的
I'm gonna go with yes.
悲剧的是 在普埃布拉战役一年后
Tragically, one year after the Battle of Puebla,
法国人就占领了墨西哥
the French took over Mexico.
这证明什么都不重要 一切皆是惨剧
Which proves nothing matters and everything is terrible.
除了「胡安叔叔」龙舌兰的味道
Except the taste of Uncle Juan's Tequilla.
"兰"不死你的 会让你更强大
What doesn't tequila makes you stronger.
你找的主持人是怎么了
What the hell's going on with your emcee?
大家都快抑郁了
People are getting depressed,
而且不是会让他们狂喝酒的那种抑郁
and not in a way that makes them drink more.
如果你还想要奖金 最好赶快补救
If you want your bonus, you better fix this.
我这就去办
I'm on it.
我们会回到正轨上的 别担心
We will get back on track. Don't worry.
另外 如果那个穿斗篷的在骚扰你 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry if poncho guy is bothering you.
不 我觉得他很可爱啊
Oh, no, I think he's cute.
你敢信他离婚了吗
Can you believe he's divorced?
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表