剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
Your face looks amazing.
你最近健身了吗
Have you been working out?
我这辈子都没健过身
I haven't worked out a day in my life.
我们当晚好像去了个赌场 然后...
I believe we went to a casino that night, and...
-我的天呐 -帝王蟹
- Oh, my God! - King crab!
希望你们别介意
I hope you don't mind.
我们自作主张 点了个海鲜塔
We took the liberty of ordering a seafood tower.
不好意思
Excuse us.
过去的几个月 我们搞了个戒吃蟹肉的活动
We, uh, we've been on a crab cleanse the past few months.
在东京要坚持不吃蟹肉一定很难吧
That must have been hard to stick to in Tokyo.
你们上传了在东京游玩的照片啊
Well, you guys posted that great pic of your trip on Instagram.
东京啊
Tokyo.
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
我们最近去了太多地方 真的好难记住
We've been to so many places lately, it's just hard to keep track.
我懂你的意思 我们也是到处旅行
Oh, I know what you mean. We travel so much,
有时候都记不清我们身在何处了
sometimes it's hard to know where we are.
我相信伊丽莎白肯定知道我们此刻身在何处
Oh, I'm sure Elizabeth knows where we are.
你就在这附近长大的吧 比弗利山庄
Didn't you grow up around here? Beverly Hills?
差不多吧
More or less.
里西达
Reseda.
有人说这里就是圣费尔南多谷大西部的比弗利山庄
Some say it's the Beverly Hills of the deep west Valley.
我们都区分不了呢
We can't even tell.
你出身富贵 却没有富贵病 真好啊
And kudos to you for not letting your upbringing drag you down.
-我觉得该多上点香槟来为此干一杯了 -同意
- I think that calls for more champagne. - Agreed.
别担心 哈维 我们学到教训了
And don't worry, Javi, we've learned our lesson.
我们不会跟你抢着买♥♥单的
We won't fight you for the bill.
不 你还是稍微抢一下比较好
Oh, no, you can fight me a little.
你刚说蒙特卡洛吗
Monte Carlo, you say?
是啊 那晚太狂野了 对吧
Yes, that was a wild night, huh?
我隐隐约约地记得某人...
I vaguely remember somebody...
给了别的人什么东西
giving somebody something.
我记得
I remember.
你们给了我们...
You guys gave us...
鱼子酱方面最好的推荐
...the best recommendation for caviar.
我来试试这家店有没有
You know, let me see if they have it.
要点两份吗
Shall I get us two orders?
除非是你出钱
Only if you're paying.
哈维 你太会开玩笑了
Javi, you're such a jokester.
没错 我的确是的 我是在开玩笑呢
Yes, yes, I am. I'm definitely joking.
你好啊 德里克
Oh, hey, Derek.
不管是什么事 请快点说
Whatever it is, make it quick,
因为我不小心吃了我们这酒吧提供的食物
because I accidentally ate the food we serve here.
我只是...
I just...
希望你知道 我看到你工作有多努力刻苦了
wanted you to know that I see how hard you work.
那有点...
And it's kind of...
-就有点... -激励人心
- it's just... - Inspiring.
激励人心
inspiring.
你有什么目的
What's your angle?
没有目的
No angle.
我就是很欣赏你运营这酒吧有多努力刻苦
I just appreciate how hard you work running this place.
我工作起来的确很努力
You know, I do work hard,
有时可能看不出来
and sometimes it's tough to tell,
因为我用的古龙水跟大♥麻♥的气味一样
because the cologne I use smells like weed.
但是 我只是觉得
But... I just think
很重要的一点是 像我们这种努力工作的人
it's important that people like us are rewarded
能够获得相应的奖励和认可
and recognized for the hard work that we do.
知道吗 你刚让我想到一个好主意
You know what? You just gave me a great idea.
我要开除一个服务员 给我自己加薪
I'm gonna fire a busboy and give myself a raise.
嘿 唐尼
Hey, Donnie?
能过来谈几句吗
Can I talk to you for a second, bud?
就像你在哈维尔和伊丽莎白婚礼上跳的舞一样
Much like your dancing at Javier and Elizabeth's wedding,
这事遭遇了很多出乎意料的转折啊
that had a lot of unexpected turns.
这完全是偷鸡不成蚀把米啊
That just totally backfired.
直接找他加薪吧
Just ask him for a raise.
躲避正面的冲突不像你的风格
It's not like you to avoid confrontation.
我曾经见你开车狂追三个高速出口
I once saw you drive three exits out of your way
就为了朝超你车的那个人竖中指
to give the finger to someone who cut you off.
是没错 但是...
Yeah, but...
这不一样
this is different.
因为德里克不是个老修女吗
Because Derek is not an old nun?
不是
No.
只是我真的很需要这份工作
It's just that I need this job.
如果我跟德里克闹僵了 我可能会失去工作
And if I get in a fight with Derek, then I could lose it.
其实有个办法 既直接又不会失去风度
You know, there is a way to be direct and not lose your cool.
对德里克恐怕不可能适用
With Derek? I don't think so.
杰姬
Jackie,
我跟你说个故事
let me tell you a story.
是关于一个小男孩的
It's about a young boy
他从小就梦想着成为有名的演员
who grew up with dreams of becoming a famous actor.
他每一天都在悄悄磨练自己的演技
Day after day, he practiced his craft,
但他从未真的去当演员
but he never put himself out there,
因为他害怕失败
because he was scared of failing.
他后来怎么了
What happened to him?
他后来成了一个大富豪的私人助理
He ended up as the personal assistant to a very wealthy man.
他活得很悲惨
And he's miserable.
路易斯 现在还不算太迟
Luis, it's not too late.
如果你想当演员 就去追寻梦想吧
If you want to be an actor, go follow your dream.
什么 不 我说的是我哥哥帕斯卡尔
What? No, I'm talking about my brother Pascual.
他是一个大混♥蛋♥的私人助理
He's the assistant to a real jerk.
我爱我的生活
I love my life.
真的是最棒的
It is literally the best.
-这办法没用 -我知道
- This isn't working. - I know.
我觉得我们应该采用杰姬的建议
I think we should just take Jackie's advice
直接找他们要钱
and ask them for the money.
好吧 但我们这么做能不让他们知道
Right, but can we do it without letting them know
我们失去了所有钱财吗
that we have lost all of our money?
我们可以试试
We can try.
好的 我们谁来开口
Okay. Which one of us will ask?
对不起 亲爱的 你玩得很好 玩得很好
I'm sorry, honey. Good game, good game.
桑迪和我刚刚想着
Sandy and I were thinking
或许我们应该回总统套房♥去吃甜点
maybe we'd have dessert in the Presidential Suite.
这里的巧克力馅饼是全城最棒的
The chocolate tart is the best in the city.
在做这事之前 我们有点事想问问你们
Before we do, we wanted to ask you something.
上次我们见面时
The last time we saw you,
你们手头有点缺现金
you two were a bit light on cash
我们借了一些钱给你们
and we lent you some money.
怎么 你现在要我们还钱吗
And, what, you're asking for it back?
是的
We are.
那有点太蠢了吧
That's kind of crass.
看来她还没有完全摆脱里西达人的恶习
I guess she hasn't completely left Reseda behind.
你们说起话来像是破产了一样
You're talking as if you're broke or something.
因为我们确实破产了
That's because we are.
我简直不敢相信这一整个晚上
I can't believe we've been dancing
我们都在旁敲侧击地让你们还钱
around you owing us money all night,
就因为我太害怕 你们发现我们破产之后
because I was so afraid of what you might think
会有什么不好的想法
if you found out that we are broke.
我妻子不得不坐在我身旁忍♥受这一切
And my wife has stuck by my side through all of this,
因为她是我认识的最了不起的人
because she's the most amazing person I know.
没错 她是来自里西达
And, yes, she's from Reseda,
但她对此感到无比骄傲
and she's damn proud of it.
这个嘛...
Well...
好吧 是基本可以接受这点
Okay, mostly okay with it.
因为我拥有她
And because I have her...
所以我是全世界最富有的人
I'm the richest person in the world.
所以你们可以将你们的评判...
So you can take your judgment...
塞进你们的屁♥股♥里[西语]y te lo puedes meter por las nalgas
直到你们吐出来 然后再塞进屁♥股♥里
hasta que lo escupas y te lo vuelvas a meter por las nalgas.
你意下如何 阿米尔
¿Cómo la vez, Amir?
如果你们不懂西班牙语的话
And in case you don't speak Spanish,
那段话的意思是 立刻把我们的钱还给我们
that means give us our freakin' money now!
你们总不能指望我随身带着那么多现金吧
You can't expect me to have that kind of cash on me.
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表