剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
无论你喜不喜欢 现在我是经理了
Whether you like it or not, I'm the manager here now.
而我们空瓶的速度
And we're going through bottles
仿佛这家酒吧很火似的
like this is a really popular bar.
但你瞧瞧
Look around.
并不火
It's not.
这是你的意思 还是你妈妈的意思
Is this coming from you or your mommy?
她的意思
From her.
但她是作为店主 不是作为妈妈这么说的
But in her capacity as owner, not mommy.
懂吗
All right?
告诉你
Just so you know,
人们来这里消费的唯一原因就是你倒酒比较多
overpouring's the only reason people come here.
谢了啊 凯斯
Thank you, Keith.
路易斯 你怎么来了
Luis, what are you doing here?
-我以为你在和哈维尔一起工作 -本来是的
- I thought you were working with Javier. - u202dI was.
当乘客是男人时 一切都很顺利
And things were great when our passenger was a man.
你必须马上向她求婚 道格·穆埃拉
You must propose to her right away, Doug Muriera,
否则你会后悔终生
or you will regret it forever.
但当乘客是女性时
But when it was a woman...
你好 莫妮克
Hello, Monique.
准备好迎接此生最爽的"开车"之旅
Get ready for the ride of your life.
显然 在美国 女人会尽量避免
Apparently, in America a woman is leery
坐上有两个陌生男人的车
about getting into a car with two strange men.
墨西哥不是这样吗
Is it different in Mexico?
并不是
Not really.
杰姬 路易斯 猜猜发生了什么
Jackie! Luis! Guess what happened.
你找到工作了
You got a job?
你猜对后 这游戏就没劲了
This game's not fun when you guess right.
总之 之前我感觉有些低落 所以
Anyway, I was feeling a little down, so,
显而易见 我去尼曼百货
as one does, I went to go touch
摸了摸本季度新出的手包
this season's new handbags at Neiman Marcus.
当我在那时
And while I was there,
我阻止了一位腰线较高的女性
I stopped a short-waisted woman
购买♥♥一字领上衣
from buying a boatneck top
而是给她挑选了更适合的衣服
and directed her to a more flattering shape.
低腰套头衫
A drop waist jumper.
没错 路易斯
Exactly, Luis.
总之商店经理看到后 我们攀谈了起来
Anyway, the store manager saw this, and we got to talking,
他愿意雇我做私人购物向导
and he offered me a job as a personal shopper!
我奶奶罗丝是我的私人购物向导
My Grandma Rose is my personal shopper.
我信你说的
I believe you.
那简直太好了 丽兹
That is great, Lizzie.
我同意 哈维尔肯定会为他勤劳工作的妻子骄傲
Agreed. Javier will be so proud of his hardworking wife.
你不是单身吗
You're not single?
我还以为我们挺来电呢
I thought we were vibing.
你知道最棒的是什么吗 杰姬
And what's great, Jackie?
这不是普通的工作
It's not just any job.
而是重要的工作
It's important work.
能改变人生的工作
Life-changing work.
你也许能获得诺贝尔购物奖
You might get a Nobel Prize for shopping.
我能把人们改造为他们想成为的人
I'm transforming people into who they want to be
有时甚至是连他们自己都未曾意识到的真我
and sometimes who they don't even know they are.
你就像是零售界的特蕾莎修女
It's like you're the Mother Teresa of retail.
说真的 你非得对我做的任何事都泼粪水吗
Seriously, do you have to dump on everything I do?
她怎么回事 我就是开开玩笑
What's wrong with her? I was just joking.
你是想听你想听到的
Do you want to hear what you want to hear,
还是想听实话
or do you want to hear the truth?
实话 但请用我想听的方式说出来
The truth. But say it in a way that I want to hear.
有时你看不见
Sometimes you do not see
伊丽莎白的进步
the strides Elizabeth is making.
现在对她来说很艰难
Things have been difficult for her.
身下的红毯突然被抽走 真的很不容易
It is hard to have the rug pulled out from under you.
我意识到你取得的进步
And I realize the strides you've made,
最近你的人生变得有多艰难
how difficult things have been for you.
以及红毯什么的
Something about a rug.
我希望你知道
And I just want you to know
我对于你找到工作的事有多骄傲
how proud I am of you for getting a job.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那对我来说几乎算是完美的工作了
I mean, it's pretty much the perfect job for me.
作为私人购物向导 我会研究我的客户
As a personal shopper, I study my client,
了解他们的风格 然后挑出最合适的衣服
get a sense of their style, and then pick out clothes
那些衣服仿佛在尖叫 "你好 世界
that scream, "Hello, world.
我摘到了一颗星星 放进了我的口袋里"
I've grabbed a star and put it in my pocket."
真有你的
Good for you.
实际上...
In fact...
什么
What?
丽兹 不要
Lizzie, no.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我什么都没说啊
I didn't say anything.
你想像我们小时候那样 给我穿衣打扮
You want to play dress-up on me like we did when we were kids.
你可以试试我穿不了的那些高个子女装
You can try on all the tall people clothes that I can't wear.
并不是说我不欣赏
Oh, not that I don't appreciate
你现在的这种乡巴佬高雅风
the hillbilly chic thing you have.
我不确定 丽兹
I don't know, Lizzie.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你之前对我那么刻薄
You were so mean to me before.
好吧 但不能尝试太荒唐可笑的衣服
Okay, but nothing too ridiculous.
别担心
Don't worry.
荒唐程度一定恰到好处
It'll be the perfect amount of ridiculous.
路易斯
人们没说出来的一个事实是
工作是非常累人的
你才工作一天半而已
我知道
但工作让人觉得值得的地方在于
除了让我觉得像个完全独♥立♥的人
再多来点莎莎酱
工作让人觉得值得的地方在于
噢
拍张照 这样我爸爸就能看到我在吃饭了
一个工作人士的简单午餐
记住别笑
别翘兰花指
我刚想说的是
最重要的一点在于 我的工作时间很灵活
那让我可以接萨米放学
并且有时间陪他
那才是真正重要的
继续工作了
你不睡午觉了吗
全新的哈维尔绝不允许自己
享受午睡这么奢侈的事
或许还是小睡一会儿吧
我20分钟后叫醒你
但是一定要等我
进入舒睡状态后才开始计时
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
天 我看上去真美
Damn, I look good.
我的天呐
u202dOh, my God.
他们是不小心给价格多加了三个零吗
Did they add three extra zeroes to this by mistake?
并没有
They did not.
我得脱下这身衣服
I have to get out of these clothes.
我怕把它们都汗湿了
I'm afraid I'm gonna sweat in them.
先试下帽子再脱
Not before you try on the hat.
它会让这整套服装展现出风采
It will really tie the whole look together.
丽兹 别 我会像个拉皮条的
Lizzie, no. I will look like a pimp.
那也是里西达最可爱的皮条客
Ah, the cutest pimp in Reseda.
丽兹 不要
Lizzie, no. u202d
来嘛 来嘛
Come on! Come on!
-丽兹 -亨利
- Lizzie! - Henry?
亲爱的 你在楼下等着
Darling, wait downstairs,
-我需要再买♥♥点东西 -不好
- I need to shop just a little more. - u202dNo.
不 不 不 大事不好
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No!
是我朋友罗波塔·麦尔斯
It's my friend Roberta Myles.
这简直是个灾难
This is a disaster.
你不是说她是你的朋友吗
I thought you just said she was your friend.
我也没说她是我喜欢的朋友啊
I didn't say she was a friend I liked.
如果她看到我被迫在这里工作
If she sees I've been forced to take a job here,
-那简直丢死人了 -为什么
- it would just be so embarrassing. u202d- Why?
好了 快点
Okay, hurry.
如果她进来了 我需要你假装
I-If she comes in here, I need you to pretend like
你是私人购物向导
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表