剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表
他不太喜欢
He's not into it.
多明格斯先生
Don Dominguez,
不如你暂时把注意力从小本本上移开
why don't you take a break from your little book?
我们可以聊聊你喜欢的话题
We can have a conversation about anything you want.
时事
Current events.
古典乐
Classical music.
如何和你的儿子路易斯重建感情
A way to reconnect with your son Luis,
他非常想念你
who has missed you very much.
-嘿 老兄 -怎么了
- Hey, man. - u202dWhat?
你错过转弯了
You missed my turn.
真抱歉
Oh, I am sorry.
这趟免费 不收钱
I'll-I'll give you a free ride.
不 两趟 免费载你两趟
No, no, two. Two free rides.
不 你该付我钱 因为我是一个
no, you should pay me because I'm a working man
懂得金钱价值的上班族
who knows the value of money.
你到底在写什么啦
Oh, come on, what are you writing?
你的测试进行得怎么样
How are you doing on the test?
谁知道 我在他的酒店把他放下后
Oh, who knows? I drop him off at his hotel
建议他享受个修脚服务
then suggested he get a pedicure,
结果他就在那本该死的笔记本里写了满满三页
and then he wrote three pages in that damn notebook.
也许他写的是好评价
Perhaps he was writing down good things.
他当时开心吗 像这样
Was he happy, like this?
还是不开心 像这样
Or was he upset, like this?
你两次的表情是一模一样的 路易斯
You're making the same face, Luis.
完全不一样好吗 我再做一次给你看
They were totally different. Let me show you again.
不 不用了 我懂你的意思了 我懂了
No, that's fine! That's fine. I get it. I get it.
我就是很想知道我的测试成绩
I just wish I knew how I was doing on the test.
我一定要弄到那本笔记本
I need to get my hands on that notebook.
可惜我爸时刻把笔记本装在他外套口袋里
Unfortunately, my papá always carries it in his jacket.
我们需要想办法让他脱掉外套
We just need to find a way to get him out of it.
我想到办法了
I got it.
我们带他去做韩式水疗
We take him to a Korean spa
等他脱♥光♥光就下手
and wait until he gets totally naked.
或是在家里故意泼东西到他外套上
Or we spill something on it at home
让他不得不脱下来
and get him to take it off.
好吧 你的计划更好
Okay, your plan is better.
我就是很想找借口去做按♥摩♥啦
I was just really hoping to get a massage.
哎哟喂
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧这是谁啊 小丽兹·迪克森
Look who's here. Little Lizzie Dixon.
这不是尼克·"小小鸟"·莫瑞吗
Oh, if it isn't Nick "Also Very Little" Murray.
我当年和丽兹交往时 还只能卧推285磅
Lizzie and I used to date back when I was only benching 285.
你的高考成绩不也是285吗
Wasn't that also your SAT score?
你们这么般配 居然没修成正果
Hard to believe you two kids didn't work out.
准备开工吧 丽兹
Let's set up, Lizzie.
等等 她就是你的施工队吗
Wait a minute, she's your crew?
真是太好笑了
That's hilarious.
真正好笑的是
What's hilarious
你竟然只用一个扳手拧那个六角螺栓
is you're only using one wrench to tighten that hex fitting
但你实际上应该用两个才对
when you should be using two.
知道什么叫螺丝打滑吗
Ever heard of back-holding?
没错
Yep.
我的施工队就是这么厉害
That's my crew.
吃瘪吧
Suck on it.
她刚说什么
What did she say?
她叫他吃瘪[舔]She told him to suck on it.
继续啊 我喜欢这场好戏
Keep going. I like this show.
公♥关♥休息室的电视机坏了
The TV in the common room's broken.
好吧 是这样的
Oh, okay. Um, so, here's the deal.
丽兹和尼克 他们上高中时曾谈过恋爱
So, Lizzie and Nick, they used to date back in high school,
但后来丽兹甩了他
but then Lizzie dumped him,
最后嫁给了一个高富帅
and she ended up marrying this really rich, really handsome guy.
但他们后来失去了所有的钱财 所以...
But then they lost all their money, so they...
你为什么告诉他们这些
Why are you telling them this?
因为他们的电视机坏了
Because their TV's broken.
他们要是想搞懂整件事 就需要前情提要
If they want to follow along, they need the backstory.
得了吧 这所谓的前情提要纯属胡扯
Yeah, well, that backstory is BS.
不是丽兹甩了我 是我甩了她
Lizzie didn't dump me. I dumped her.
不好意思 是我甩的他
Excuse me, I dumped him.
不好意思 一个6分平凡女怎么可能甩了9分大帅男
Excuse me, in what world does a six dump a nine?
拜托 这就是简单的数学问题而已
I mean, come on. It's just simple math.
好了 我受够了
Okay, that's it.
不 丽兹 不要
No, Lizzie! No.
别让他影响你 好吗 这个活儿对我很重要
Don't let him get to you, okay? This job is important to me.
我需要你保持理智 好好工作
I need you to keep it together.
我知道 但我不想那样
I know, but I don't want to.
丽兹 拜托了
Lizzie, please.
这是我独♥立♥创业的尝试
This is my shot at my own business.
好吧 我会乖乖的
Okay, fine. I'll be good.
我还想看他们打架呢
Aw, I wanted to see them fight.
我也很想
Me, too,
但不幸的是 我是来工作的
but unfortunately, I'm here to work.
你不觉得我是个6分平凡女吧
You don't think I'm a six, do you?
作为女权主义者
As a feminist,
回答这个问题会让我觉得不自在
I feel uncomfortable answering that.
这是给我们的信♥号♥♥
That's our signal.
我就是爱学鸟叫而已
I just love doing bird calls.
你刚刚学的是什么鸟
Which bird was that?
土耳其秃鹰
A turkey vulture.
土耳其秃鹰的叫声不是更应该像这样...
Doesn't a turkey vulture sound more like...
这两种叫声我都听过
Well, I've heard it both ways.
多明格斯先生 要来杯冰沙吗
Don Dominguez, how about a smoothie?
路易斯做了一种我最爱的
Luis made one of my favorites.
不要
Oh, no!
-对不起 -天呐 拜托
- I'm sorry. - Oh, my God. Please,
我来帮你清理下外套 多明格斯先生 别客气
let me clean your jacket, Don Dominguez. Please, please.
吸干就行了 别揉搓
Uh, blot. Don't rub.
希望你不要慌乱 爸爸
I don't want you to panic, Papá,
但你的眉毛上好像也沾了些冰沙
but I think I see some flecks of smoothie in your eyebrows.
什么 不要啊
What? No!
我的眉毛是我所有表情的精髓所在
My eyebrows are the seat of all my expressions.
萨米 不如你带多明格斯先生去清理一下吧
Sammy, why don't you take Don Dominguez to get cleaned up?
来 跟我来
Here, come with me.
-上面是怎么说的 -我不知道 上面说...
- What does it say? u202d- I don't know. It says, uh...
一半一半
"Half and half.
错过转弯路口 修脚服务
"Wrong turn. Pedicure.
修脚服务 修脚服务"
Pedicure. Pedicure."
这里 找到了
Oh, here. Here.
"哈维尔现在的生活 有目标 有责任感
"Javier is leading a life of purpose and responsibility.
他整个人成长了很多
"He has grown as a person
似乎让人可以重新信任了"
and seems ready to be trusted again."
哈维 这真是太好了
Javi, that is fantastic.
他们已经回来了
They're back already.
我去拖住他
I will stall him.
我最后再说明一次 真正的叫声是...
For the last time, it's...
你刚刚错误地指出我的眉毛上沾了脏东西
You incorrectly assessed my eyebrow flecks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我可以重新给你做一杯冰沙
I could make you another smoothie.
蓝莓 香蕉
Blueberry. Banana.
我制♥作♥「酷爽」冰沙有独家秘方
I do my own take on razzmatazz.
我不想要冰沙 我想要我的外套
I don't want another smoothie. I want my jacket.
穿成这样 我觉得自己像个嬉皮士
I feel like a hippie dressed like this.
爸爸 打住
Papá, stop.
到底什么事 路易斯
What is it, Luis?
没什么
Nothing.
不 等等
No, wait. No.
我需要知道你为什么没回我的语♥音♥留言
I need to know why you didn't respond to my voice mail.
现在不是谈这事的合适时机
Now is not the right time for this.
永远都没有合适的时机
There's never going to be a right time.
你为什么没回我的电♥话♥
Why didn't you call back?
我对你没什么可说的
I have nothing to say to you.
那怎么可能
剧集 | 破产投靠 | 导航列表