剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Loser.
废物
Right, 'cause you have to lie about me
对 因为你不得不撒关于我的谎
but not about anything in your perfect little life.
你的完美生活就不用了
Not about the wine, the painkillers, my father.
还有酗酒 止痛药 我爸
Do I look like the son of a quarterback?
我看着像是个四分卫的儿子吗
I will...
我要
I never asked to be born!
我根本没想来到这个世上
Let me tell you something.
我跟你们说
I'm a very good mother, it's just sometimes...
我是个好母亲 只是有时候
You get a dud!
你会遇到一个废物
A dud!
一个该死的废物
I'm just going to grab...
我去拿
I'm sorry your son sucks so hard.
我很同情你儿子这么差劲
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
We're good, we're good, thanks so much.
没事了 非常感谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Have a great night. Appreciate it.
玩得开心 谢谢
You look beautiful, and come back and see me.
你们很漂亮 有空回来看我
Will you come back and see me? Yes.
你们会回来看我吗 会的
Okay.
好的
Jesus.
我晕
I wonder if they own or rent.
不知道他们房♥子是买♥♥的还是租的
Dude, I need to do more cardio.
我得多进行有氧运动了
I'm like, sore already.
我浑身酸痛
Jeez, you know...
天 你知道
Oh, my god!
天啊
Tree man. My wig!
树人 我的假发
Oh, my god.
天啊
Thank you, tree man.
谢谢你 树人
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
This is nice.
这真好
You're like the giving tree in real life.
你就像是现实生活里的爱心树
All right! Okay.
好吧 好吧
You piece of .
你个垃圾
I will car.
我要砸烂你的车
I will .
我要
I'm a tree, damn it.
我是棵树 该死
I was here first, car.
我先来的 车子
I was here first!
我先来的
Thanks for the wig. Thanks so much.
谢谢帮我捡回假发 谢谢
Have a good night.
晚上愉快
Oh my God. This is the best gift ever.
天啊 这真是史上最棒的礼物
This is the most powerful and beautiful blanket
这是艾滋被子之后
since the aids quilt.
最有力最美的毛毯
Good.
那就好
I love pizza, dude.
我爱披萨
Me too.
我也是
It's a squirrel sleeping bag, unzipped.
就像没拉拉链的松鼠睡袋
Yes, it is.
是的
All right, listen.
听着
So, my family has a tradition on birthdays
我家在生日这天有个传统
where we ask the b-day-ee a couple questions.
我们会问寿星几个问题
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Ilana, 23-year-old.
阿♥拉♥娜 23岁
What have you done this past year that you're proud of?
过去这一年你做了什么你引以为傲的事
And what are you gonna do this upcoming year?
新的一年你又打算做什么
Go. Okay, well...
回答 这个
I am proud of the time I saw something and said something.
我很骄傲我看到什么就把自己的想法说出来
Yeah.
嗯
I'm proud that I finally felt a prostate.
我很骄傲我终于体会到了前列腺高♥潮♥
It's tricky.
很需要技巧
I'm proud that I used a lemon
我很骄傲我成功
successfully as antiperspirant.
使用柠檬做止汗药
Yes I did, yes I did. Mmhmm, yeah.
没错 没错 嗯
And next year, I want to finish a book--
明年我想完成一本书
Reading, not writing.
看不是写
I want to gradually lower my dosage of antidepressants.
我想逐渐减少我抗抑郁药的剂量
And I want to join Ancestry.com.
我还想加入Ancestry.com
Oh, I'm in.
我也要
Dude. Let's do it.
姐们 就这么定了
Okay, how about you?
好 那你呢
Well, it's not my birthday.
今天不是我生日
Come on, it's-- I wanna hear it.
拜托 我想听
Okay. So, this past year,
好吧 过去这年
I'm proud that I finally finished "Damages," so good.
我很骄傲我终于看完了《裂痕》 超好看
I really think you need to reconsider TV.
我真觉得你该重新开始看电视剧
What else? I pegged.
还有什么 我倒插门了
Like--
就像
Really outside of my
完全出了我的
You know. comfort level.
你懂的 舒适区
Okay. I finally masturbated above the covers
还有 我终于在睁着眼睛的情况下
without my eyes being closed.
在被子上自♥慰♥了
That was a really big journal entry.
这算是个很大的chengjiu
Um... When I figured out my eyebrows.
我弄清了我的眉毛
They're sisters, they're not twins.
它们是姐妹 不是双胞胎
Right. Need to be treated as such.
对 应该公平对待
Overwhelming pride.
无比自豪
Okay, um, what about next year?
那明年呢
All right.
好的
I'm going to do one legit pull-up,
我要做一次正规的引体向上
for real this time.
这次是真的
And I really want to keep a plant alive
我还希望能让一株植物
for more than two weeks.
活过两周
You know, I'm going to do that.
我会做到的
Ooh, I forgot one.
忘了一个
I want to see a mangina from behind.
我想从后面看男阴
I haven't in years.
我好多年没见过了
What?
什么
A mangina is when a guy pulls his dick through his legs,
男阴就是一个男的把鸡鸡夹在双腿之间
it looks like a vagina. I know, I know what a mangina is.
看着就像阴♥道♥ 我知道男阴是什么
What do you mean from behind?
从后面看是什么意思
I don't know. It's just, dick head and balls
我也不知道 就是鸡鸡和蛋蛋
squishing back there. It's so cute!
挤在后面 超萌
Okay, I have another one.
我又想到一个
I want to get one of those really painful massages
我想去做那种超痛的按♥摩♥
where there's like, an old Russian woman who like,
一个俄♥国♥老女人
slaps huge leaves at you while you're like, completely naked.
用巨大的树叶扇你的裸体
I just feel like I need to feel more of life's pain.
我觉得我需要更多地感受生活的痛楚
I hate pain.
我讨厌痛
I love pleasure.
我喜欢快♥感♥
I know, how have I never had edamame? I know.
我怎么会从没吃过青豆 就是说啊
And you probably never had edamame. I have never, I had sushi,
你说不定从没吃过青豆 我没有 我吃过寿司
but I thought it was decoration.
但我以为那是装饰
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表