剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Whoa, dude, I got two responses already.
已经有两条回复了
Oh, my God. That's so embarrassing.
天啊 真丢人
They are like up Facebook's butthole, no shame!
他们随时都在刷脸书 不知羞耻
Okay, one is from my old babysitter.
一个是我以前的临时保姆
Who, if I'm being honest,
坦白讲
potentially broke up my parents.
就是她拆散的我父母
So, no.
所以不行
The second one's Benny Calitri.
另一个是本尼·卡立特里
Who's Benny Calitri? I have one mutual friend.
谁是本尼·卡立特里 一个共同好友
Hello?
喂
Hey, Bevers. Who's Benny Calitri?
贝弗斯 谁是本尼·卡立特里
Do I know him? Yes!
我认识他吗 是的
Remember you had that party,
还记得你那次举办派对吗
you told me I couldn't bring a "Plus one"?
你跟我说我不能携伴参加
He was my "Plus one"!
他就是我的"伴"
Great, thanks. He's one of my best friends.
很好 谢了 他是我最好朋友之一
Did you guys--
你们
You know, I've never been to this neighborhood before,
我从没来过这片区
but I'm not scared, 'cause I'm with a stone cold rapist!
但我并不怕 因为我是和冷血强♥奸♥犯一起来的
Okay. All right.
好吧
Listen, Ab... That I am.
听着 小艾 是我
It's reverse rapism.
这是逆强♥奸♥
You are raping rape culture. Yes!
你在强♥奸♥强♥奸♥文化 棒呆
Hey, I'm Benny. Yeah.
你好 我是本尼 嘿
We've actually met before.
我们以前见过
Yeah, I'm sorry, I wasn't talking to you guys.
抱歉 我没在跟你们说话
I'm doing my testimonial for my "Amazing Race" submission.
我在为《极速前进》录我的自荐视频
I'm just a guy looking for a challenge
我只是个想要寻觅
that'll change his life forever.
能永久改变他一生挑战的人
Yes? So, yeah.
说吧 那个
Thank you so much for this A/C.
谢谢你提供空调
If there's anything I can do to repay you--
如果有什么我能报答你的
Actually, if you guys want to carry boxes
如果你们能把箱子
to the truck, that'd be great.
搬上卡车 就太好了
I guess. Okay.
行吧 好
A couple of my best friends showed up.
我的两个好友来了
Even though they were pretty stacked,
尽管她们胸部很大
I've got to keep my eye on the prize--
但是我得把注意力放在目标上
"The Amazing Race"!
《极速前进》
Thanks so much, guys.
谢谢你们
You really pulled my butt out of the fire.
你们真的帮了我大忙
Yeah, thanks for--
嗯 谢谢
One question-- Why do you guys want a broken air conditioner?
一个问题 你们为什么想要一个坏的空调
What?
什么
Your post said, and I quote,
你的原话是
"Broke-ass girl looking for an A/C to match."
"破产女想要台匹配身份的空调"
Why would I ever want a broken air conditioner? Fuck me!
我为什么会想要一台坏的空调 日了狗了
I'm not big into slang,
我不是俚语达人
but I assumed "broke-ass" means "broken"?
但我以为破产指的是坏的
Okay, I know you guys are annoyed right now--
我知道你们很郁闷
I'm great at reading vibes--
我很擅长阅读气氛
but are either of you good at bungee jumping,
但你们中有谁擅长蹦极吗
or can drive a stick shift?
或者能开手动挡
I need someone for "Amazing Race" because my mom just pulled out.
我需要找个伴参加《极速前进》 我妈刚退出了
Maybe your dad should have pulled out.
或许你♥爸♥当初该[把鸡♥巴♥]抽出来
Whoa, dude.
姐们
That was awesome. I just thought of that.
怼得好 刚想到的
I don't get it.
我没懂
Why don't you take Bevers? Oh, he can't.
怎么不找贝弗斯 他不行
He's got all those kittens to take care of.
他得照顾那些小猫
What kittens?
什么小猫
Oh, drama. What?
有抓马哦 什么
Drama seems to follow me wherever I go,
好像不管我去哪都能遇到抓马
especially when I'm with the ladies--
尤其是当我和女生在一起的时候
Stop talking now, please!
闭嘴 求你了
Stop doing your lame-o video!
别再录你的弱智视频了
You're not gonna make it!
你选不上的
Can we try that again without you guys yelling?
我们能再拍一次吗 不过你们别用吼的
This is gonna work.
这肯定能成功的
I left my air conditioner here last year when I graduated.
我去年毕业的时候把我的空调留在了这
It's technically still mine.
严格来说仍然是我的
It's like when a mom gives up a baby for adoption,
就好比母亲把孩子送给人收养
she should be able to go
她应该可以随时
and get that baby back whenever she pleases.
收回她的孩子
I can't-- I can't get into adoption with you again.
我不能 我不能再陪你去收养
It's Smart. Smart.
这 明智 明智
Hello, sir! I'm gonna sign my friend in here.
你好 先生 我要带我朋友进去
This is expired.
过期了
Oh, I see. We are loving lesbians,
我懂了 我们是相爱的女同
so this is because we're clearly lesbians? Okay.
因为我们是女同 你不让我们进去 够了
'Cause your hetero-normative notion--
因为你的直男癌观念
I don't care if you're lesbians.
我不管你们是不是女同
Okay. I guess it's because we're straight, then?
好吧 那是因为我们是异性恋咯
Because we're a minority in our class,
因为我们在班上是少数群体
we shouldn't be treated equally?
就不该被平等对待吗
The straight girls of 2015 shafted yet again!
2015年 直女再次被苛刻对待
You kids are all straight, and you're all gay.
你们都是直的 都是弯的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Okay, we'll just do the thing,
拿到空调后
get in, get out. We got this.
马上就走 没问题
Yes, we got this.
我们可以的
Guys, some lady and her mom are here.
一个女的带着她妈来了
Good one.
好好笑哦
What are you, a comedian? Pretty much.
你是喜剧演员吗 差不多
My uncle is Adam Corolla.
我舅舅是亚当·科罗拉[喜剧演员]
That's it.
就是那个
Okay, we're your new R.A.S,
我们是你们的新宿舍管♥理♥员♥
so I'd cut it with the douche-fest, ASAP.
是我就立马乖乖配合
This is a spontaneous room raid.
这是一次突击查房♥
Guys, we don't want any trouble.
我们不想找麻烦
I'm hoping, boys,
我希望 同学们
that we don't find any contraband in here,
这里没有违禁物
'cause that would not be good for you.
因为那样的话就不太妙了
Mini-fridge.
小冰箱
Hey, now!
瞧瞧
What do we got here?
这是什么
Mad vodka, huh?
疯狂伏特加
Good stuff, huh?
好东西 是吧
And it's also against the rules.
违反了规定
Strike uno!
一振
Lordy, lordy! Janet's 40!
老天 老天 珍妮特都40了
This is... Stah-rike two!
两振了
What is it, girl? What is it?
是什么 妹子 是什么
Smell something?
闻到什么了吗
Lordy, lordy.
老天 老天
Janet just turned 40!
珍妮特满40了
What the crap is that?
那是什么鬼东西
This is strike three.
这是三振
Honestly, that's not ours.
那真的不是我们的
Yeah, who would leave weed in a wall, anyway?
谁会把大♥麻♥藏在墙里啊
Who would leave weed in a wall?
谁会把大♥麻♥藏在墙里
A weed genius!
大♥麻♥天才
And she'd leave it there indefinitely,
而且她会把它永久留在里面
in case of emergency.
以防遇到紧急状况
This is a serious violation of the ethics code
这严重违反了我们敬爱的学校
our dear university abides by.
所遵守的道德准则
I'm sorry, but as R.A.S, we've got to report you.
抱歉 但作为宿舍管♥理♥员♥ 我们必须上报此情况
Hold on, Ilana. Hold on, hold on.
等等 阿♥拉♥娜 等等 等等
I don't think the head R.A. needs to find out about this.
宿舍主管不需要知道这事
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表